Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholi...

Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 819 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Easy

Valley Village, CA

#491 Feb 22, 2013
Truth E wrote:
<quoted text>
OM goodness... hey Easy, you are going to be shocked! You are easily convinced by someone's words. Don't believe everything you hear.
Having hard evidence is the truth..slam dunk liers!
Take out your cash...I'll bet on who's telling the truth. Hands down.
Shock me!!! Hard evidence...
Out of Control

San Leandro, CA

#492 Feb 22, 2013
Isn't this about the children and how it's affecting them. This entire situation has completely gone out of control ! Ms C and Father aren't thinking about them ( their safety or education ). Families have been separated , children have lost teachers, administration , and friends. This is no longer is a healthy environment and this isn't what a parochial school should consist of. Ms C narsaciam is bigger then anyone in that school and she will bring people down with her.
How sad

Glendora, CA

#493 Feb 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so good at pointing fingers why don't you take a look at what's happening and why it's happening. The Church continues to be corrupt and I am sadden to see how this situation divided the families and separated the kids. This is not " the Christian way !!!" You should apologize for your comment
It's happening because bully parents are finally not being able to run the school and they are mad about it. The only one who needs to apologize are all of you. You don't like the fact that the principal and father have finally decided to stop taking your abuse. Just leave and make the majority of the parents happy. I heard Beatitudes will take anyone!!!
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#494 Feb 22, 2013
Not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't figured out how this site works have you Daddy O
It's filled with irresponsible content half truthes posturing poisonous commentary innuendo finger pointing and general all around bad behavior. All given to us via the courtesy of a few people who can't stand to see the school run as it finally should be
It's their game not mine
I do appreciate your prayers though. Maybe there is some good in you after all
I am so glad you were able to see yourself in the mirror when you responded. Recognizing who you are in your evaluation is a good first step in your coming to peace.

God bless you in your recovery.
Get it Right

Monterey Park, CA

#495 Feb 22, 2013
Truth E wrote:
<quoted text>
OM goodness... hey Easy, you are going to be shocked! You are easily convinced by someone's words. Don't believe everything you hear.
Having hard evidence is the truth..slam dunk liers!
Take out your cash...I'll bet on who's telling the truth. Hands down.
Boy, are you going to be surprised, Truth E. You should probably remain silent, because you will have to admit you were wrong. You are very foolish, to say the least! Where does your blind loyalty stem from? Are you one of Cat's frieds? You really don't know the truth.
How sad

Glendora, CA

#496 Feb 22, 2013
Count the days wrote:
<quoted text>
She did not leave in excellent standing. Show me the proof. You wouldn't dare. The "EX" police officer is just that.
We know a lot of great officers from St. Bruno and I would not put the "BODY GUARD" in the same breath as any outstanding officers we come in contact with everyday
I will stand by for your evidence.
It's not ex people its retired. Lately those great officers have not been so great, I would call them disgraceful officers. Please leave we really don't need you. SB was here long before you and it will be here long after you.
How sad

Glendora, CA

#497 Feb 22, 2013
Out of Control wrote:
Isn't this about the children and how it's affecting them. This entire situation has completely gone out of control ! Ms C and Father aren't thinking about them ( their safety or education ). Families have been separated , children have lost teachers, administration , and friends. This is no longer is a healthy environment and this isn't what a parochial school should consist of. Ms C narsaciam is bigger then anyone in that school and she will bring people down with her.
the only ones who are out if control are all of you. Your all hateful, liars, and the most unchristian like people I have ever encounter. I will pray that God will show you the errors of your ways.
Out of Control

Valley Village, CA

#498 Feb 22, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> It's happening because bully parents are finally not being able to run the school and they are mad about it. The only one who needs to apologize are all of you. You don't like the fact that the principal and father have finally decided to stop taking your abuse. Just leave and make the majority of the parents happy. I heard Beatitudes will take anyone!!!
How can u possibly say " bully parents " the parents that aren't there any longer are not there because they had a voice ( concern ) and asked questions. We are adults and as adults and parents there are only a few rules to the game.
1. Teach your kids right from wrong
2. Make them productive adults
3. Love them unconditional

Those parents where trying to help the entire school that they have been a part of for many years. Paying and volunteering parents.
How sad

Glendora, CA

#499 Feb 22, 2013
Mother of two wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously you're a family member of hers. Why don't you reread it and look what it says. It's states "allegedly". Open your eyes and learn how to read. I can't believe how blinded you people are!!
Allegedly is still slander and still a lie. Hope Beatitudes doesn't get on your bad side. God help them.
Proud Catholic

San Leandro, CA

#500 Feb 22, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> It's happening because bully parents are finally not being able to run the school and they are mad about it. The only one who needs to apologize are all of you. You don't like the fact that the principal and father have finally decided to stop taking your abuse. Just leave and make the majority of the parents happy. I heard Beatitudes will take anyone!!!
Beatitudes is a wonderful school and treat parents with respect. Seems you're the only bully here. I bet you don't have kids here. Are you related to the safety advisor? Why don't you show the parents who work hard and pay good money for their kids to attend St Bruno's a little respect.
The truth

San Leandro, CA

#501 Feb 22, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> Allegedly is still slander and still a lie. Hope Beatitudes doesn't get on your bad side. God help them.
We know the truth. She resign and was demoted. Your a poor excuse for a human being. Pray for yourself because your hate is consuming you. Leave our good parents alone.
Mother of two

San Leandro, CA

#502 Feb 22, 2013
How sad wrote:
<quoted text> Allegedly is still slander and still a lie. Hope Beatitudes doesn't get on your bad side. God help them.
Don't be jealous sweetie. God will help us all. I don't lie like our fearless leader. Have a nice day ;)
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#503 Feb 22, 2013
Easy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shock me!!! Hard evidence...
At the right time! You should be scared!
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#504 Feb 22, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
At the right time! You should be scared!
That's code for "I don't know jack, and I'm pissing in my pants cause Miss Carvalho hasn't fed us our newest lies."
How sad

Glendora, CA

#505 Feb 22, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text> We know the truth. She resign and was demoted. Your a poor excuse for a human being. Pray for yourself because your hate is consuming you. Leave our good parents alone.
your the poor excuse for a I can't say human that to kind a word for you. You better get your story straight she retired. Is this a disgruntled police officer? You're a disgrace for the department. I'm done you can't talk to liars. Over and out!!!!!
How sad

Glendora, CA

#506 Feb 22, 2013
Proud Catholic wrote:
<quoted text> Beatitudes is a wonderful school and treat parents with respect. Seems you're the only bully here. I bet you don't have kids here. Are you related to the safety advisor? Why don't you show the parents who work hard and pay good money for their kids to attend St Bruno's a little respect.
Your actions don't deserve respect.
How sad

Glendora, CA

#507 Feb 22, 2013
Out of Control wrote:
<quoted text>
How can u possibly say " bully parents " the parents that aren't there any longer are not there because they had a voice ( concern ) and asked questions. We are adults and as adults and parents there are only a few rules to the game.
1. Teach your kids right from wrong
2. Make them productive adults
3. Love them unconditional
Those parents where trying to help the entire school that they have been a part of for many years. Paying and volunteering parents.
When are you going to start your rules, you I obviously haven't started.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#508 Feb 22, 2013
Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's code for "I don't know jack, and I'm pissing in my pants cause Miss Carvalho hasn't fed us our newest lies."
Can't wait for check mate!! So exciting.You can't get away with your evil game.
Truth Teller

United States

#510 Feb 22, 2013
Catholic Mother wrote:
The Truth is why don't you leave these parents alone & stop telling everyone to leave when it's the bad seeds that need to leave the school! Which is starting with you the Principal & Pastor! The only reason parents from Corpus Christi liked her as a Principal is because they didn't know the facts and these 3 ladies and Families deserve Justice! It's people like you the Pastor & Principal that give the Catholic Religon a bad Name not to mention what You & YOUR FOLLOWERS have done to your school! How Sad for You that You feel that it's your job to Harass & Bully these Families! YOU should be ASHAMED of Yourself!!
<quoted text>
VERY well said, Catholic Mother!!!
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

#511 Feb 22, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for check mate!! So exciting.You can't get away with your evil game.
That's also code for "I don't know jack, and I'm pissing in my pants cause Miss Carvalho hasn't fed us our newest lies."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Reality Bites 6,741
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,325
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... 10 hr concerned res 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Nov '15 Xbix 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages