Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

There are 20 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2012, titled Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#409 Feb 21, 2013
Questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is you who are giving false information. Why should anyone believe your version? You are just trying to create a nice scenario to make people think the school is safe. But I do find the title "School Security Advisor" very interesting. A better one would be "The Enforcer", or "The Terminator". Or perhaps "The pit bull". Let's try one more..."The P.P.B." or principal's personal bodyguard. Anyone got any others?
It's hilarious that one person can get you nasty people all upset. What, is your bullying plan not working? Or is it that you can't spread lies without someone calling you out?
Your buttons are easily pushed.
It sounds like you never got past the "Jr. High mentality" of bullying and clicks.
Peace out CHIEF!!!!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#410 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't give me any credit for the principals inability to lead. She did that on her own and you are following. You have allowed this fiasco as you sit and do nothing. The intellectuals of the parish and school are concerned with your behavior, the principal and vice principals lack of leadership and continued misconduct. FYI when the good follies leave your unresolved issues will remain. Before you take this personal and over react take a deep breathe and think. Many are waiting for your ramble as you have never answered any questions posed. We await for your enlightenment
Even if you saw the light of "enlightenment" you wouldn't know what it was. NO one is giving you any credit except that you are an example a non intellectual person.
The Principal came to St. Bruno School with many years of credible administration experience. Why is it that only at St. Bruno School, were the parents have run previous principals out in past, does her leadership come into question? Could it be the lack of control of the few parents who feel they are entitled to make policy???? Wait, let me address that. Yes, that it the answer.
As for the Vice Principal, we really don't know anything about her. You are just rambling on like an idiot as always. You can't just make shit up and think that it will fly with others.
Take a look at yourself. Reflect on your negative intentions. Know that you can't do anything about changing the current administration. Wise up! You're fight inside a hot air balloon and the gas stinks.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#411 Feb 21, 2013
Joe Parent wrote:
Without rhetoric or name calling can anyone please answer this question.
Why does Ms. Carvalho have a bodyguard? I don't know if that is the real title of the position, but by personal observation I don't know what else the job description might be. I might have missed it in the school bulletin, if I did can you tell me what date it was announced?
Thanks in advance.
NO!
Joe Parent

Whittier, CA

#412 Feb 21, 2013
Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
Are happy with that? Would you please tell me why?
Get it straight

Los Angeles, CA

#413 Feb 21, 2013
Questioning wrote:
Several postings have stated that St Bruno is the safest school in Whittier. If that is true then answer one question...how did a huge, well over six feet tall, process server easily walk onto the school grounds to serve Reardon and Carvalho, wander freely around until he located them, and serve them? You consider that a safe school?
He did not walk on the school, he walked on the church property which is not the school. He wanted to serve Fr Readon at Ash Wednesday pray service, was he told to do it then? So sad! They were serve in the parish center. As I said get your story straight,
BYE

La Habra, CA

#414 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Even if you saw the light of "enlightenment" you wouldn't know what it was. NO one is giving you any credit except that you are an example a non intellectual person.
The Principal came to St. Bruno School with many years of credible administration experience. Why is it that only at St. Bruno School, were the parents have run previous principals out in past, does her leadership come into question? Could it be the lack of control of the few parents who feel they are entitled to make policy???? Wait, let me address that. Yes, that it the answer.
As for the Vice Principal, we really don't know anything about her. You are just rambling on like an idiot as always. You can't just make shit up and think that it will fly with others.
Take a look at yourself. Reflect on your negative intentions. Know that you can't do anything about changing the current administration. Wise up! You're fight inside a hot air balloon and the gas stinks.
The principal has done a good job deceiving parents and children. She finally met some people that can see right thru her.
John Concern

Los Angeles, CA

#415 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Previous principal left for personal reasons the one prior to thst left because of a job transfer. You are once again spewing false info. No one chased these principal. The issues we have here is her poor performance. Hang in there child of God and you discover the truth. Don't be upset with me the truths are their way. Please work on the foul language it's not becoming of you darling
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#416 Feb 21, 2013
BYE wrote:
<quoted text>
The principal has done a good job deceiving parents and children. She finally met some people that can see right thru her.
Take your shades off!! good bye!
Get it straight

Los Angeles, CA

#417 Feb 21, 2013
BYE wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope bye means your gone or going YEA!!!
Child of God

Los Angeles, CA

#418 Feb 21, 2013
John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Previous principal left for personal reasons the one prior to thst left because of a job transfer. You are once again spewing false info. No one chased these principal. The issues we have here is her poor performance. Hang in there child of God and you discover the truth. Don't be upset with me the truths are their way. Please work on the foul language it's not becoming of you darling
It is obvious that you don't know why so many principals left over the last few years, and will never get it. Kind of dense in that area. Those principals didn't want to stay...now did they? Ever think about that???? What that might be too complex to contemplate, which brings me back to my question, "How's the kid doing?"
Anyway...what foul language???? hot air? I like the new name, thanks!
Ok, BOSS!
St Bruno Parishioner

Riverside, CA

#419 Feb 21, 2013
Get it straight wrote:
<quoted text> He did not walk on the school, he walked on the church property which is not the school. He wanted to serve Fr Readon at Ash Wednesday pray service, was he told to do it then? So sad! They were serve in the parish center. As I said get your story straight,
Hey "Bully bodyguard" and your family, Why dont you stop terrorizing the parents at the school. It's all garbage out of your mouth. What's sad is you're pathetic. You and the principle just need to leave the school.
St Bruno Parishioner

Riverside, CA

#420 Feb 21, 2013
Questioning wrote:
Several postings have stated that St Bruno is the safest school in Whittier. If that is true then answer one question...how did a huge, well over six feet tall, process server easily walk onto the school grounds to serve Reardon and Carvalho, wander freely around until he located them, and serve them? You consider that a safe school?
I can't wait to see the lawsuit. i'm happy to see them fighting against this injustice.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#421 Feb 21, 2013
St Bruno Parishioner wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see the lawsuit. i'm happy to see them fighting against this injustice.
Back at ya!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

#422 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey "Bully bodyguard" and your family, Why dont you stop terrorizing the parents at the school. It's all garbage out of your mouth. What's sad is you're pathetic. You and the principle just need to leave the school.
God help you, you need serious help!
Get it straight

Los Angeles, CA

#423 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
The only one who is terrorizing the school is you and your gang of followers talk about pathetic. God help all of you, you really need it. If its so bad leave find greener pastures for all of us. Are you one of the ones who was ask to leave, I think so.
No sense

Kent, WA

#424 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Back at ya!
What does back at ya mean? You make no sense! Answer the questions! Respond to the dialogue. Stop acting like a kindergartner. These people are asking solid reasonable questions and you can't defend yourself or the others you "claim are so innocent and the best administration we've had". So your going to have to do a lot better than just say back at ya!
Hey NO SENSE

Los Angeles, CA

#425 Feb 21, 2013
No sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What does back at ya mean? You make no sense! Answer the questions! Respond to the dialogue. Stop acting like a kindergartner. These people are asking solid reasonable questions and you can't defend yourself or the others you "claim are so innocent and the best administration we've had". So your going to have to do a lot better than just say back at ya!
Read into the statement! Use a little critical thinking skills, if you can.
It wasn't a question I was answering. You're out of your depth here baby.
I'm not acting anything.
Solid reasonable questions????????? so now you're pretending to be intelligent. This whole blog is a joke as you are.
Law suit????Back at ya.. think, think, think pooh bear!!!
Parent

Modesto, CA

#426 Feb 21, 2013
Get it straight wrote:
<quoted text> The only one who is terrorizing the school is you and your gang of followers talk about pathetic. God help all of you, you really need it. If its so bad leave find greener pastures for all of us. Are you one of the ones who was ask to leave, I think so.
Who are you? You're not at school everyday. You don't see what's happening. Your getting second hand info. You don't have kids here. The kool-aid must be extra strong or the free tuition comes with extra perks.
No sense

Kent, WA

#427 Feb 21, 2013
Hey NO SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Read into the statement! Use a little critical thinking skills, if you can.
It wasn't a question I was answering. You're out of your depth here baby.
I'm not acting anything.
Solid reasonable questions????????? so now you're pretending to be intelligent. This whole blog is a joke as you are.
Law suit????Back at ya.. think, think, think pooh bear!!!
Lol! Someone is mad! Who says Pooh Bear? Too funny! Talking to you is like talking to a ADHD Kindergartner. Over you. You have nothing to say of value or any depth. Your just mad because your wrong and deep down, way down, you know it!
Hey NO SENSE

Los Angeles, CA

#428 Feb 21, 2013
Parent wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you? You're not at school everyday. You don't see what's happening. Your getting second hand info. You don't have kids here. The kool-aid must be extra strong or the free tuition comes with extra perks.
Who are you? A faculty member? Admin? interesting.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Details of dispute leading to Torrance murder-s... (Aug '10) 14 min Julio the Artist 83
Massage Prostitution Parlor (Apr '11) 1 hr Pacheco Code Name 48
Pacheco Running Scam Solar Energy Business out ... 1 hr Pacheco Packing 1
Pacheco CAUGHT in Green Spa Massage Raid 1 hr Pacheco Happy 1
Pacheco and Sid Mousavi Long Time Partners in C... 1 hr Pacheco Smells 1
Asher and Pacheco Flop in La Fund Raiser 1 hr Pacheco Done 1
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]