Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments (Page 18)

Showing posts 341 - 360 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at ya!
It is so disheartening seeing an administration walking around campus so confused. Families are leaving, fish fry (#1 find raiser for the school) down over 200 dinners, and no one is turning in sodas.
WOW
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
<quoted text>
No rules in this game. They have made that very clear.
There are rules.....read your parent handbook. Oh, yea...I forgot..you don't follow rules.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so disheartening seeing an administration walking around campus so confused. Families are leaving, fish fry (#1 find raiser for the school) down over 200 dinners, and no one is turning in sodas.
WOW
"John" or "Jane"....St. Bruno's will survive and thrive!! Imagine that! Your ego is getting the best of you!
John Concern

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Prior to the rule is the Mission Statement. The animist ration needs to adhere to the Mission of the school then enforce rules. Hypocrites
John Concern

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"John" or "Jane"....St. Bruno's will survive and thrive!! Imagine that! Your ego is getting the best of you!
Facts are facts ms
Numbers never lie
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are facts ms
Numbers never lie
You don't get it....and you are off topic...again.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
Prior to the rule is the Mission Statement. The animist ration needs to adhere to the Mission of the school then enforce rules. Hypocrites
You are not getting the point here, Johnny or Janie.
St. Bruno's is a private school not a public school. Educate yourself on what that means for you. YOU are not entitled to be part of the school...it is for people who support and follow the parent handbook rules. It is not for people who think they know how to run a school because they have gotten away with it in the past. The past is over...you need to accept reality.
Calling others hypocrites after everything you wrote in this blog is really funny. Take a step back and then get a move on....emotionally and physically.
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are not getting the point here, Johnny or Janie.
St. Bruno's is a private school not a public school. Educate yourself on what that means for you. YOU are not entitled to be part of the school...it is for people who support and follow the parent handbook rules. It is not for people who think they know how to run a school because they have gotten away with it in the past. The past is over...you need to accept reality.
Calling others hypocrites after everything you wrote in this blog is really funny. Take a step back and then get a move on....emotionally and physically.
You are 100 percent wrong. When an administration does not follow their mission statement they are hypocrites. You are so confused but that is what a follower does is what you do. Sit their and take the abuse. Good luck Being a private school allows us to demand the best and most qualified people to operate the school. This administration does not meet this criteria. That is why so many leaders are not supporting the poor situation Bruno finds itself. Don't worry there is always room for followers we want you stay with us please do not leave. We will guide you for now
Count the days

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are rules.....read your parent handbook. Oh, yea...I forgot..you don't follow rules.
Parent Handbook...what a joke, pieces of paper that are better off being recycled.(Fundraiser)
How about following the administration handbook.
Fund raisers for ??? Maybe for bars and cameras. How blind could anyone be when the school
Is spending thousands of dollars on a "security consultant" and bars to protect themselves.
What else will this place make you sell to pay for their own security. Tuition hike is coming "guaranteed"
Someone needs to pay for this new positive advancement that the school is on.
Start looking at the list of students lost, the principal needs to stop asking the surrounding schools
As to how many new students they have coming over from Bruno's,
focus on not losing any. The energy from the administration is focused in the wrong direction.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100 percent wrong. When an administration does not follow their mission statement they are hypocrites. You are so confused but that is what a follower does is what you do. Sit their and take the abuse. Good luck Being a private school allows us to demand the best and most qualified people to operate the school. This administration does not meet this criteria. That is why so many leaders are not supporting the poor situation Bruno finds itself. Don't worry there is always room for followers we want you stay with us please do not leave. We will guide you for now
Your not making any sense Johnny,boy or girl, and don't get confused about your position as a parent, teacher, or onlooker! Read your faculty hanbook or parent handbook. Oh, and check out the Bible.... The New Testiment is great place to start.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
<quoted text>
Parent Handbook...what a joke, pieces of paper that are better off being recycled.(Fundraiser)
How about following the administration handbook.
Fund raisers for ??? Maybe for bars and cameras. How blind could anyone be when the school
Is spending thousands of dollars on a "security consultant" and bars to protect themselves.
What else will this place make you sell to pay for their own security. Tuition hike is coming "guaranteed"
Someone needs to pay for this new positive advancement that the school is on.
Start looking at the list of students lost, the principal needs to stop asking the surrounding schools
As to how many new students they have coming over from Bruno's,
focus on not losing any. The energy from the administration is focused in the wrong direction.
Every year at every Catholic school, tuition goes up. You are full of hot air!
Count the days

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not for a security consultant, bars or loss of students due to lack of leadership.
Explain why all the families are leaving if you have so much information?
Prove me wrong... I will agree if you could put up a good reason other then rules or handbooks.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for a security consultant, bars or loss of students due to lack of leadership.
Explain why all the families are leaving if you have so much information?
Prove me wrong... I will agree if you could put up a good reason other then rules or handbooks.
What makes you think you know so much?! You live in a delusional pretend world. You seem to think that leadership is the problem. But you really need to look at yourself, change the sickness within and understand that St. Bruno's will continue with the current administration. You may not like it, but pull up your big girl pants and get over it. Its happening right in front of you no matter what devious plans you and your group have up your slimy sleeves.
Count the days

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

<quoted text>
What makes you think you know so much?! You live in a delusional pretend world. You seem to think that leadership is the problem. But you really need to look at yourself, change the sickness within and understand that St. Bruno's will continue with the current administration. You may not like it, but pull up your big girl pants and get over it. Its happening right in front of you no matter what devious plans you and your group have up your slimy sleeves.
Now I am part of a group
Our Lady of Guadalupe

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I feel you are blinded by the light and think you cult like tendencies. Are you sure you're not a Scientologist?
Free from the negative

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Count the days wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am part of a group
And delusional.
LOL

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes we all know it goes up a bit every year. But not like this year. It's gonna go WAY up! You better start tightening your belt. There must be a good reason why no one knows what it is yet. It must be a great surprise for all of you. Saving the best part for last!
KarmaIsaBitch

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Seriously Sad wrote:
<quoted text> I took your advice and just finished "Deliver Us From Evil".....I have very few words on this right now, but my head is spinning from this film. And then Mahony going to vote for a new pope. Mahony should have his passport revoked and be criminally charged with orders not to leave THE STATE with or without his passport, as The Vatican will NEVER allow extradition of anyone within their walls..., if he goes to The Vatican, he will remain there to avoid criminal prosecution, just like the current criminal Pope is planning on doing. Everyone who has posted on this site pro or con to this nightmare at St. Bruno's - you OWE it to yourself to watch this film, get your head out of your ass and see what is and was happening in plain sight. Not sure why you would give another penny to any of them
My thoughts exactly. And to think he was entrusted with the largest Catholic diocese in the country...

I'm glad you took the time to watch the film. It's a hard film to watch. Mahony has been in my sights for years. He should be in prison.
Get it right

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And delusional.
i think " Count the days" was referring to the fact that you referred to the "group" rather than " him/ her." A group is many many more than one person, even a few, which you've finally acknowledged!
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>i think " Count the days" was referring to the fact that you referred to the "group" rather than " him/ her." A group is many many more than one person, even a few, which you've finally acknowledged!
LOL Never did acknowledge that, but that is the trend in this blog especially with the "negative" GROUP attacking the school. Read into it anyway you want.
BUT, hey thanks for the explanation, Johnny? Janie? Get it whatever? Count the days? Anymore you can think of?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 31 min Cali Girl 2014 199,107
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Science is Fake 7,325
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr jef helms 15,674
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr BFL 26,121
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr lmsa info 4,289
La puente shows us the way. 8 hr the roots 9
Are the vatos from sskaka chirujos, ratas or ra... (Jun '10) 8 hr Gunner 128
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••