Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments (Page 12)

Showing posts 221 - 240 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Gerry Burge wrote:
I will pray for u both Kim and Concern. You need it most! May God help you overcome all your hatred and anger.:)
There is no hatred. Just facts of poor choices and continued bullying from the principal and pastor. The principal is a poor decision maker and a bully Real simple
MONIQUE MAUK

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Well ... Where to begin. My children were expelled , onThursday . My children
are an Emotional mess! They did nothing wrong and quite frankly neither did my
husband or I . It's not a secret they we did not agree with the direction the
school was going but none the less we have followed all the rules . We only
spoke up at the meetings . I can only speak for myself when I say that I spoke
from the heart and was respectful . I have been a parent at St. Bruno for 16
years. My husband and his sisters also attended St. Bruno . I do not gossip in
the parking lot or anywhere else I keep to myself . I drop my kids off and pick
them up at the library . I have never tryed to push my views on anyone . I've
alway been a supporter of St. Bruno .I believe that you lead by example . We have taught all 6 of our children not to be sheep, to do the right thing and stand up for what you believe in. My opinion is that actions speak louder
then words and in one Breath Ms. Carvalho says she loves the kids and in the
next she expels them. I personally spoke with Bishop Solis on Saturday in hopes
that he would stop anyone else from being expelled, because I love the children
at St. Bruno. If you want people to leave think of the children's emotional walfare and let them
just finish the year . So to all those people out there in their glass houses please stop throwing stones. Thank you.
Monique Mauk
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Every action the principal has taken is self serving. Her actions prove that the children of the school are secondary at best.
harrybolas

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Fish Fry wrote:
And the boycott begins. I think you have opened up a bigger can of worms. A lot of money will be lost for the Parish. Mandatory hours and that's all you get. Nothing more is being done to help.

only place to hurt SBS is in the pocketbook. transfer your kids to different school, do not contribute to functions, etc. soon the administration will be saying "show me the money" !! waaaaaaaaa!
Sorry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

MONIQUE MAUK wrote:
alway been a supporter of St. Bruno .I believe that you lead by example . We have taught all 6 of our children not to be sheep, to do the right thing and stand up for what you believe in. My opinion is that actions speak louder
at St. Bruno. If you want people to leave think of the children's emotional walfare and let them
just finish the year . So to all those people out there in their glass houses please stop throwing stones. Thank you.
Monique Mauk
I feel very sorry for you children, I only hope you tell them how sorry YOU are for causing this. You finally wrote your name on the blog to bad you didn't use your name when your were writing such hateful and disrespectful things.
MONIQUE MAUK

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Sorry wrote:
<quoted text> I feel very sorry for you children, I only hope you tell them how sorry YOU are for causing this. You finally wrote your name on the blog to bad you didn't use your name when your were writing such hateful and disrespectful things.
You have no idea what you're talking anout,I NEVER wrote any hateful or disrespectful things, so check your facts before you point fingers.
Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Concern wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hatred. Just facts of poor choices and continued bullying from the principal and pastor. The principal is a poor decision maker and a bully Real simple
Don't bring down the house where you live
Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sad situation wrote:
I have stayed on the sidelines and observed everything. I did not sign the petition and did not comment at the meetings. However, the principal and father are tearing the school apart. My children will not be returning and hope for the best at another school. It appears that most of the people who support the principal and father are somehow benefiting or are working for them.
it is still an minority of families who feel the way you do, I'm sorry you have these emotions, it is a great school with strong leaders who are weeding out the long time trouble makers--finally!
Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

you need to know when enough is enough, find another school and let the rest enjoy the wonderful tradition of St. Bruno-- change is difficult for everyone and some just can't handle the fact that their rumors and un-Chrisitan behavior will no longer be tolerated-- suerte
John Concern

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bring down the house where you live
Truth and transparency will not bring down a house. Denial will
John Concern

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Onlooker wrote:
you need to know when enough is enough, find another school and let the rest enjoy the wonderful tradition of St. Bruno-- change is difficult for everyone and some just can't handle the fact that their rumors and un-Chrisitan behavior will no longer be tolerated-- suerte
Tradition and change is a contradiction
Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Gerry Burge wrote:
I have a good idea. Why don't we just all get a long and love each other. Life is far to short and far to precious. Fish Fry Fridays.!!! Lets go St. Bruno's.!!!!God Bless Us All!
God Bless you too Gerry, you are a great man standing up for a great school, I applaud you!

Stand firm all who are the overwelming majority of supporters, the rebels will either crawl back into their holes or go somewhere else and St. Bruno will return to a peaceful and loving school and church.

Why were there only signatures from 95 individual (48 families) on the document sent to the archdoicese? I understand many were not even from the church or school, not many when you look at the entire number of families there... certainly not even close to a majority!

Beatitudes, St. John Vianne, St. Mary's, OLG or definitely the public schools will be happy to have you
Educate yourself

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Everyone will be surprised when the house comes down and surprised how alone you will be in the support of the person that is making the decisions for all of your children.
I am sure you will be happy when your children no longer have their friends around. Maybe then you will be happy working extra hours for the place that has no disregard for you or your children. I dare you to speak your mind, you will be on that chopping block just like the kids and families that were removed for not being a good fit.
Really...after all the time they have put in for all of your children. Reality check is in order. What a sad place...when you don't realize what they did to help you (parents) develop and safe guard your children.

Hug your administration, the lack of that has caused the below mentioned.
MAMA ISSUES!!!

Narcissism is a term used to describe a focus on the self and self-admiration that is taken to an extreme. The word "narcissism" comes from a Greek myth in which a handsome young man named Narcissus sees his reflection in a pool of water and falls in love with it.

Narcissistic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. Narcissistic personality disorder is further characterized by an abnormal love of self, an exaggerated sense of superiority and importance, and a preoccupation with success and power. However, these attitudes and behaviors do not reflect true self-confidence. Instead, the attitudes conceal a deep sense of insecurity and a fragile self-esteem. People with narcissistic personality disorders also often have a complete lack of empathy for others.

What Are the Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

In many cases, people with narcissistic personality disorder:

Are self-centered and boastful
Seek constant attention and admiration
Consider themselves better than others
Exaggerate their talents and achievements
Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
Are easily hurt but may not show it
Set unrealistic goals
May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:

Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame, and humiliation
Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
Fools

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
it is still an minority of families who feel the way you do, I'm sorry you have these emotions, it is a great school with strong leaders who are weeding out the long time trouble makers--finally!
Was Mrs. Saldana a trouble maker? Was Mary Margaret a troublemaker??? Why were they dismissed??? Such fools you are.
I understand

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

MONIQUE MAUK wrote:
Monique Mauk
Take your children to Beatitudes way better place.
Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Mrs. Saldana a trouble maker? Was Mary Margaret a troublemaker??? Why were they dismissed??? Such fools you are.
I actually like those people but if you don't know the answer to your own question, you're too close to them to see the truth, I'm sorry you're so angry

Onlooker

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I understand wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your children to Beatitudes way better place.
Monique and Don, you are good people who are passionate leaders, I will pray for you and your family
Handpicked 1

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Onlooker was referring to these two past employees when he/she says "trouble-makers." (I believe Onlooker was referring to parents.) Mary Margaret was a wonderful front-office personality, with a beautiful smile for all who entered. Her sweet nature will be missed. The other person in question? If the phrase "marbles in a jar" mean anything to you, you'll know the answer to that question! If not, don't worry about it. It's over and done with.
harrybolas

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Onlooker wrote:

How ironic, the church would rather expel children, but not pedophile priests.
Vincent de Paul

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

As a long time St. Bruno parishioner, I would like to say that the behavior of the school parents is quite disgraceful. Your lack of spirituality is quite evident. St. Bruno is a parish that just so happens to have a school. The parishioners of St. Bruno contribute to that school. The tuition the school parents pay does not cover the expenses to run the school. A generous stipend given to the school from the contributions of the people sitting in the pews each and every Sunday keeps that school open. Do you ever think about how your behavior impacts the parish community? I say close the school down. Then we could use the annual stipend given to school to make improvements that will benefit the church community. Your attempts to disgrace and shame the school hurt the St. Bruno parish community. The very same community that supports your school. Stop and think about the church community and not your needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••