Judge denies request to stop La Habra...

Judge denies request to stop La Habra Heights City Hall renovation project

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 5, 2013, titled Judge denies request to stop La Habra Heights City Hall renovation project. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

LA HABRA HEIGHTS >> Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Robert H. O'Brien on Thursday allowed the La Habra Heights' City Hall renovation project to move forward for now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

caring resident

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2013
Environmental quality involves having adequate sheriff services. Also local fire department dispatchers as opposed to Downey which seems to be more busy handling the needs of Compton and Lynwood than La Habra Heights. This is revealed by scanner monitoring. Local dispatchers will be more sensitive to the needs of this area and will be better able to coordinate fire, paramedic and general emergency services.They should be La Habra Heights personnel trained and paid by us and be an extension of the L.A.S.D. 911 network.
Amused Observer

Valley Village, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2014
I think Downey handled the earthquake response pretty well. Fire department supports them. These guys oppose them.

satirizinglahabraheights.tumblr.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Girl Waves Thong at Mexican Rally 41 min Yer Mom 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr And phart 33,426
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr in the know 9,116
News High-rise towers, pedestrian bridge planned for... 15 hr David 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Mon Homothug 2,809
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon Pasquali 4,850
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sun Lynn 4,551

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages