Are the vatos from sskaka chirujos, ratas or rankers?

Created by hahaha on Jun 22, 2010

101 votes

Click on an option to vote

Big time jotos

Pinches ratas

Lame rankers

All of the above

SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#95 Feb 6, 2013
SSK LIFER wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahaha thiss fcken leva.. kaile to the block
hahaha, you won't be there chavala, you be here internet banging puto, and I will be your Jefa getting kabesa puto, so call me daddy, lame ass tagger.
CAVE 13

Corona, CA

#96 Feb 6, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, you won't be there chavala, you be here internet banging puto, and I will be your Jefa getting kabesa puto, so call me daddy, lame ass tagger.
lol what a fake trick! u talk mierda but can't hang with the CAVE SSK GANG
SSK13BAGOS

United States

#97 Feb 6, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha, you won't be there chavala, you be here internet banging puto, and I will be your Jefa getting kabesa puto, so call me daddy, lame ass tagger.
what a lame ass fool.. keep running your mouth on the internet like the bixch you're ..we must have killed your bixch ass brother or ran a train on your sister and mom like the hookers they're.. dont be madd putillo you'll be alright.. keep making us famous u fcken rejekt!!!
Florenciano

United States

#98 Feb 6, 2013
Damm I gotta it to them foos from ssk ckuz they got aye bunch of haters shiit they must be doin something rite! All u foos need to get off there nutz serio u foos sound lame as fck
LEFTY'SSFLORENCIA13NHD85ST
775ers

Los Angeles, CA

#99 Feb 6, 2013
Tnks florenciano,but you know bxchs will be wat dey r.we know we kill them foos,yes we were taggers and what.ask wsa,bst,boys,atc,esa,cvls,full as and the rest of them bxchs y can't they handel us?that's right cuz we gangsta as fooz SSKills if you can't hang step way from the game!!
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#100 Feb 7, 2013
lame ass net banging putos,skaka is full of ratas. And florencia pela also puto, go put in work, talking all that masa, you make me laugh pinche puto comedian
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#101 Feb 7, 2013
I just voted again!
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#102 Feb 7, 2013
Did you chavalas vote already? make sure to get your vote in pendejos
775ers

Los Angeles, CA

#103 Feb 7, 2013
There you go another punk ass haterhahahaha,don't tripill give it to you you always have us on miend so were doing something right as you know sskills
CAVE 13

Corona, CA

#104 Feb 7, 2013
fake lames wanna step up n run your mouth like u have done something lol. Come through the Avenue we don't play...

AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE SSKROOKS ebK enough said
SSK13BAGOS

United States

#105 Feb 7, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
lame ass net banging putos,skaka is full of ratas. And florencia pela also puto, go put in work, talking all that masa, you make me laugh pinche puto comedian
thiss fcken rejekt is hurting ahahahahahaa
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#106 Feb 8, 2013
Your Jefa is hurting from her panocha puto hahaha
traviesa

United States

#107 Feb 8, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
Your Jefa is hurting from her panocha puto hahaha
what did u fools do to this poor thing LOL she even went out of her way to make a thread about u guys hahaha what a lame!! saludos to all the homies from that anaheim double S gang..keep smashin on these lopps!!!!
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#108 Feb 8, 2013
Pinche hoodrat mamona, don't you have to go get a train pulled on you? HAHAHA
CAVE 13

Corona, CA

#109 Feb 8, 2013
traviesa wrote:
<quoted text>what did u fools do to this poor thing LOL she even went out of her way to make a thread about u guys hahaha what a lame!! saludos to all the homies from that anaheim double S gang..keep smashin on these lopps!!!!
lol likewise this foo is madd cuz he got smashed on!!! like the rest of the lame enemies bow down to that AHM CAMBRIDGE AVE GANG SSKROOKS NOMAS
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#110 Feb 11, 2013
No body got smashed on chavala but your jefas panocha puto, lame ass taggers with no barrio hahaha
traviesa

Pacoima, CA

#111 Feb 11, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
No body got smashed on chavala but your jefas panocha puto, lame ass taggers with no barrio hahaha
ahh pobresito hahahaha keep hating lil boy
SSKAKA

Orange, CA

#112 Feb 12, 2013
There you go again pinche hoodrat, funny little skank, you probably a rata just like them! AHAHAH
Lucy

Los Angeles, CA

#113 Feb 12, 2013
SSKAKA wrote:
There you go again pinche hoodrat, funny little skank, you probably a rata just like them! AHAHAH
HATER AHAHAH
la risas

Los Angeles, CA

#114 Feb 12, 2013
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>HATER AHAHAH
haters all ways want to get a point across be ean up sounding like what?hater hahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr tom wingo 29,642
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Xxplosion 5,439
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 6 hr Boogie Man 569
Building Department 8 hr Julio 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 8 hr Red_Dragon 13
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 8 hr Jojo 4,816
Please Save Baldwin Park from Tuttle Turd 9 hr Joanbridge Resident 8
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]