Dog, team gone?

There are 713 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from Sep 20, 2006, titled Dog, team gone?. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

A local bail bond agent wants fans of 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' to oppose the television star's extradition to Mexico to face charges involving the capture of a serial rapist three years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
kym

Liverpool, UK

#766 Dec 19, 2007
lots of things bad happen in life! including this! there is a pertition that you can sign to get them all back on the tv!! i have!! i cant bear them not on tv...:(:(
no name

Burleson, TX

#767 Dec 20, 2007
dog and family will be back on tv soon
rizham

Lahore, Pakistan

#768 Feb 8, 2010
Your Reliable Source For All of Your Full Color http://www.eliteflyers.com/ Business Printing Needs Including Business cards, Flyers, Postcards, Rack Cards, Brochures, Banners, Posters & more!
EliteFlyers.com specializes in flyer design and printing services. We can handle any full color custom printing assignment big or small wether you need full color business cards, flyers, postcards, or brochures, we also custom print other items like full color custom banners, posters, presentation folders and more.http://www.eliteflyers.co m/
EliteFlyers.com is one of the leading printers in the industry. if you are looking for a high quality printer for your next full color custom printing project we can offer you our Elite Customer Service as well as Our Highly Competitive printing prices. We believe that high-quality printing doesn’t necessarily have to be costly, and conversely, we also believe that low-cost printing doesn’t always have to be mediocre.
http://www.eliteflyers.com/
Norteno

United States

#771 Jun 13, 2014
Mutt you fake ass wannabe cop...You and your crew will get yours Believe that!!!!!

Since: Jun 14

India

#772 Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for sharing.
Venom

Wright City, MO

#773 Jul 24, 2014
Ty

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#774 Aug 18, 2014
Noooooo...
jerry

Orlando, FL

#775 Sep 3, 2014
i just want to know if this guy humberto alvarez is the dog body hunter if is true he is a criminal and just because he change hes name i just check the photo from humberto alvarez and he just look like the dog i think is the same person please check this too photo and get back to me
jerry

Orlando, FL

#776 Sep 3, 2014
kim this guy kill a cop and you whant the dog on tv
jerry

Orlando, FL

#777 Sep 3, 2014
kym wrote:
lots of things bad happen in life! including this! there is a pertition that you can sign to get them all back on the tv!! i have!! i cant bear them not on tv...:(:(
kim this guy kill a cop and you whant the dog on tv
jerry

Orlando, FL

#778 Sep 3, 2014
no name wrote:
dog and family will be back on tv soon
i just want to know if this guy humberto alvarez is the dog body hunter if is true he is a criminal and just because he change hes name i just check the photo from humberto alvarez and he just look like the dog i think is the same person please check this too photo and get back to me
jerry

Orlando, FL

#779 Sep 3, 2014
hello

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#780 Sep 10, 2014
Does Beth look like Miss Piggy?...When they gonna replace Honey Boo Boo?....Or the fake Lizard Towing?.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quotes From Mayor Lozano on Pacheco about Hadse... 56 min Wow 9
Pacheco Tries to Bring in Sarah Withers for Cit... (May '14) 59 min Pacheco Cheater 11
Tuttle Wins Pacheco Breaks Down With Priest 1 hr Pacheco over 11
Monica Council Person in Trouble with Money Lau... 1 hr Monica Cries 4
Pacheco Hiding From Tuttle can't take the Heat 1 hr Pacheco woman 9
Hadsel your Deposition in your case may be tainted 1 hr Pucker Time 2
Tuttle is coming and it isn't going to be nice 1 hr Tuttle Coming Pac... 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]