of 2
Next Last
Sicko tuttle

Tustin, CA

#21 Dec 8, 2010
fat tuttle wrote:
<quoted text>Now really really tuttle.
Do you have a MIRROR?
When was the last time you took a look at your fat and flabby mess?
Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Your house is so brittle a bad breath blow of yours could bring it down.
How about an OINK, OINK.
tuttle, I heard your wife left you cause on top of being old, ugly and smelly.

You wanted her to do you.
Marlen Says

Long Beach, CA

#22 Dec 9, 2010
I like gay men I feel safe that they won't touch my overweight and flabby body. I can't wait til I find a doctor who will fix my ugly face for cheap because I don't have any money left since I tried the body liposuction which as you can see failed. If there is any cosmetic doctors out there that want a challenge to fix ugly Marlen Garcia is wanting to be the patient. Lets all say RUFF RUFF
out of the closet tuttle

Van Nuys, CA

#23 Dec 11, 2010
Marlen Says wrote:
I like gay men I feel safe that they won't touch my overweight and flabby body. I can't wait til I find a doctor who will fix my ugly face for cheap because I don't have any money left since I tried the body liposuction which as you can see failed. If there is any cosmetic doctors out there that want a challenge to fix ugly Marlen Garcia is wanting to be the patient. Lets all say RUFF RUFF
tuttle you finally admit that you're gay.

Good for you. Is it liberating?

True you have an oveweight and flabby body but their are many gay men that overlook that and actually like that.

Don't worry you'll be fine.

Heck, hunley doesn't.
YOU GO GIRL

Long Beach, CA

#24 Dec 11, 2010
out of the closet tuttle wrote:
<quoted text>tuttle you finally admit that you're gay.
Good for you. Is it liberating?
True you have an oveweight and flabby body but their are many gay men that overlook that and actually like that.
Don't worry you'll be fine.
Heck, hunley doesn't.
Hey marlen you keep jumping from one city to another like a mexican jumping bean. I used the bean as an example because of your oval shape body that shows just how healthy you are eating. The fresh and easy store says they don't see you in there much I wonder why.
tuttle pathetic ahole

Canoga Park, CA

#25 Dec 12, 2010
YOU GO GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey marlen you keep jumping from one city to another like a mexican jumping bean. I used the bean as an example because of your oval shape body that shows just how healthy you are eating. The fresh and easy store says they don't see you in there much I wonder why.
Look fatso I'm just following your example.

At least I stay in California.

Let me just say this you fat out of shape slub.

You can call me Marlen all you want.

What I am is your worst nightmare.

It kills you that you DON'T know who I am.

And I love it you pathetic asshole.
OK Marlen Groupie

Long Beach, CA

#26 Dec 13, 2010
tuttle pathetic ahole wrote:
<quoted text>Look fatso I'm just following your example.
At least I stay in California.
Let me just say this you fat out of shape slub.
You can call me Marlen all you want.
What I am is your worst nightmare.
It kills you that you DON'T know who I am.
And I love it you pathetic asshole.
Let me show all the world how much I care who you are or what country you were born in south of the border. The only nightmare you could create is showing people your ugly mutt without heavy makeup and going off your Prozac. Bye Bye LOSER
tuttle moron loser

Tustin, CA

#28 Dec 14, 2010
OK Marlen Groupie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show all the world how much I care who you are or what country you were born in south of the border. The only nightmare you could create is showing people your ugly mutt without heavy makeup and going off your Prozac. Bye Bye LOSER
"..or what country you were born in south of the border." What, there would be something wrong IF I was born south of the border?

Get on farm boy SHOW your TRUE colors.

With at least over 40% of the people of BP from south of the border I'm sure they'll be glad to know how you TRULLY feel about them.

Bye Bye you MORON loser.
Two cares

Glendora, CA

#29 Feb 21, 2013
Hunley's sexual orientation is no matter. So what if he's gay. So what if he smells like the other men he sleeps with. So what if he is always wrong. What he needs is professional help with his rage and sense of unworthiness. He can sleep with a man if he wants. It's the rest of us that should be careful around him.
That is Correct

Anaheim, CA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Who cares Lozano is gay he is for now the mayor of BP. The problem is when he brings his gay lovers into set up businesses to profit from redevelopment years and get on the school board and gets them off on drug charges it's time to remove this piece of garbage. When Lozano starts putting his gay lovers in lucrative positions its time to remove Lozano.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Hey forget about Baldwin Park for a minute and help me. I have a mean, nasty, ugly, old, married Mexican woman that wants me to do her.
Two cares

Corona, CA

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Hey forget about Baldwin Park for a minute and help me. I have a mean, nasty, ugly, old, married Mexican woman that wants me to do her.
What's wrong? You don't like people knowing you're gay, fat, smelly or an idiot. By the way stupid, it doesn't take a detective to read my writing style and compare it to whom ever you think it is and be able to tell the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,802
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) 1 hr Big guy 443
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 2 hr Lontae Sims 82562 37
tragedy el monte high (Apr '06) 2 hr Droopy 105
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Not getting it done 11,184
News El Monte man held in stabbing of girlfriend (Feb '10) 7 hr Bee 8
student murdered by boyfriend Fri Rev Als Roadshow 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages