tuttle hunley at gay bar
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Tustin, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2010
tuttle recently posted that he and hunley visited a gay bar and took pictures. It is rumored that it can be found in the Advocate.
G Y LOZANO SAYS

Long Beach, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2010
the truth wrote:
tuttle recently posted that he and hunley visited a gay bar and took pictures. It is rumored that it can be found in the Advocate.
Hey let us ask SERGIO CORONA who is gay and who is going to gay bars shall we. I think the people of Baldwin Park deserve better than a gay,racists,corrupt,and bigot for a mayor we need someone with an IQ above a hospital security guard level to run the city.
Not tuttle

Tustin, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2010
G Y LOZANO SAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey let us ask SERGIO CORONA who is gay and who is going to gay bars shall we. I think the people of Baldwin Park deserve better than a gay,racists,corrupt,and bigot for a mayor we need someone with an IQ above a hospital security guard level to run the city.
well that certainly wouldn't be YOU tuttle.
ha ha ha

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2010
the truth wrote:
you're dumb... attacking tuttle is not gonna make any smarter nor is it gonna improve the government the city of badwin park has.... poor baldwin park
tuttle hunley sweeties

Tustin, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2010
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
you're dumb... attacking tuttle is not gonna make any smarter nor is it gonna improve the government the city of badwin park has.... poor baldwin park
Look my illiterate mental dwarf. Your spelling proves that school was low priority in your case. So calling anyone dumb in your case is the pot calling the kettle black.
In any case attacking tuttle is nothing more than small sport. It's more like swatting flies. It's just having fun with lowlifes and dolittles.
But the fact remains that tuttle in an other post admitted to going to a gay bay with his boy/girlfriend hunley and taking pictures.
Something he CANNOT deny.
GARCIA LOZANO PIGS

Long Beach, CA

#6 Nov 16, 2010
tuttle hunley sweeties wrote:
<quoted text>Look my illiterate mental dwarf. Your spelling proves that school was low priority in your case. So calling anyone dumb in your case is the pot calling the kettle black.
In any case attacking tuttle is nothing more than small sport. It's more like swatting flies. It's just having fun with lowlifes and dolittles.
But the fact remains that tuttle in an other post admitted to going to a gay bay with his boy/girlfriend hunley and taking pictures.
Something he CANNOT deny.
I love your BS Marlen the pig who wants everyone to eat healthy but her. Your buddy gay Lozano is the real problem he is bringing down Baldwin Park to a new level in fact your level corruption and intimidation to the people who disagree with you and him. If you payed attention to the votes at last election and if you hadn't got those illegal votes you my piglet would have lost the election. Your rein of terror is coming to an end very shortly.
tuttle loser

Tustin, CA

#7 Nov 16, 2010
One thing is for sure. tuttle will NOT run for Mayor. One big embarassment is enough for a life time. I would suggest he run for street sweeper. That way he can honestly say he,"cleaned up the city of Baldwin Park". Hahahahahahahah...
Political Corruption

Hemet, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
That's not very funny. At lease you can laugh at your own jokes. When we laugh just know we're laughing at you not your humor.
All you can do is attack a private citizen who fights for freedom and battles corruption. He is not afraid nor is he intimidated. He is not poor, but far more wealthy than you corrupt Lozano/Marlen/Monica loving groupies.
tuttle loser wrote:
One thing is for sure. tuttle will NOT run for Mayor. One big embarassment is enough for a life time. I would suggest he run for street sweeper. That way he can honestly say he,"cleaned up the city of Baldwin Park". Hahahahahahahah...
Stupid and Stupider

Tustin, CA

#9 Nov 18, 2010
Political Corruption wrote:
That's not very funny. At lease you can laugh at your own jokes. When we laugh just know we're laughing at you not your humor.
All you can do is attack a private citizen who fights for freedom and battles corruption. He is not afraid nor is he intimidated. He is not poor, but far more wealthy than you corrupt Lozano/Marlen/Monica loving groupies.
<quoted text>
On the contrary it's halarius. Attack a private citizen? Are you talking about tuttle? Shut up. He got into city politics when he tried and failed at being mayor.
So if he is NOT poor And as you say,"far more wealthy than..." everybody else.
And Baldwin Park is basically a lot poorer than your hero. He does NOT represent Baldwin Park dim wit.
Are you SO stupid you can't see that. Ah, I guess so, you're with stupid.
tuttles hunley

Pasadena, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2010
These two love birds have been seen holding hands in a Duarte coffee house. Our best wishes.
tuttle hunley gay fotos

Tustin, CA

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Hey tuttles when can we see your gay bar fotos? Do have any with the gang?
tuttle hunleys honey

Pasadena, CA

#12 Nov 26, 2010
These two love birds are considering a love nest in BP.

There goes the neighborhood.
tuttles tutu

Tustin, CA

#13 Dec 2, 2010
tuttle is on record saying he took fotos at a gay bar with hunley.

It is rumored they are a couple.

tuttle is divorced. Reason. Obvious.

hunley is supposedly married. As this boy is good at covering up the truth. His wife is probably the last to know.
RUFF DOG SPEAKS

Long Beach, CA

#14 Dec 3, 2010
tuttles tutu wrote:
tuttle is on record saying he took fotos at a gay bar with hunley.
It is rumored they are a couple.
tuttle is divorced. Reason. Obvious.
hunley is supposedly married. As this boy is good at covering up the truth. His wife is probably the last to know.
Hi Marlen how is the Prozac working for your mental condition? If your eating healthy makes you look like your body I go fo eating junk food the rest of my life. RUFF RUFF
fat fluffy tuttle

Tustin, CA

#15 Dec 4, 2010
tuttle you seem to be really concerned about peoples bodies. I suggest you get that fat overweight one of yours looked at. Not only is it unsightly it is MORE than probable VERY unhealthy. But someone like you who has LITTLE to live for it is understandable.
MARLEN the DOG

Long Beach, CA

#16 Dec 5, 2010
fat fluffy tuttle wrote:
tuttle you seem to be really concerned about peoples bodies. I suggest you get that fat overweight one of yours looked at. Not only is it unsightly it is MORE than probable VERY unhealthy. But someone like you who has LITTLE to live for it is understandable.
I know Tuttle eats at the same healthy food spots the bulldog eats at maybe that is the problem. One thing Tuttle doesn't go around and tell everyone to eat healthy and then be two faced and eat crap like Marlen the dog. I am sure wall mart has such healthy food where she shops at night so no one can see her. That's right dog biscuit we have pictures of your shopping basket. Please check for your dog tags Marlen I heard you were questioned by the police if you were registered yet. Let us hear a RUFF RUFF
tuttle pig

Tustin, CA

#17 Dec 6, 2010
fat fluffy tuttle wrote:
I think all you have to do is get an eye sore look at tuttles pathetic out of shape condition to know he eats shit. How about an oink oink!
Marlen Says Howdie

Long Beach, CA

#18 Dec 7, 2010
tuttle pig wrote:
<quoted text>I think all you have to do is get an eye sore look at tuttles pathetic out of shape condition to know he eats shit. How about an oink oink!
Well Marlen I guess you must be eating the same crap have you looked in your ever widening mirror you pathetic piece of garbage. Please make a new years resolution get out of town before you stink it up anymore. RUFF RUFF
fat tuttle

Tustin, CA

#19 Dec 7, 2010
tuttle pig wrote:
<quoted text>I think all you have to do is get an eye sore look at tuttles pathetic out of shape condition to know he eats shit. How about an oink oink!
Now really really tuttle.

Do you have a MIRROR?

When was the last time you took a look at your fat and flabby mess?

Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Your house is so brittle a bad breath blow of yours could bring it down.

How about an OINK, OINK.
Marlen the Blimp

Long Beach, CA

#20 Dec 8, 2010
fat tuttle wrote:
<quoted text>Now really really tuttle.
Do you have a MIRROR?
When was the last time you took a look at your fat and flabby mess?
Those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Your house is so brittle a bad breath blow of yours could bring it down.
How about an OINK, OINK.
I heard you broke all the mirrors in your house and said you didn't ever want to see another fat mexican. Please tell us that it isn't so big dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 6 min Raydubb 2,845
News Pence on Kim Jong Una s sister: I ignored her 23 min C Kersey 1
Head Start (Sep '16) 4 hr Help teachers 2
Asians Beware Baldwin Park Dangerous (Dec '11) 4 hr USA 4ever 24
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Club dad 10,753
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 35,540
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 8 hr TSM Tadmore Stree... 56

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages