Whittier Varrio Locos Gang
Baby Rodz

Whittier, CA

#1708 Apr 29, 2014
WVL r all lames don't mess with the big bad ECMK future Brown Brother Hood Gang x3
WVL r all racist white basterds wvl r all lames F*** asc nd the rest ur cliqs nd btw F*** all ur dead homies
Stoogoo

Whittier, CA

#1709 Apr 29, 2014
Baby Rodz: WTF is with those Donal Sterling references? And what's with the misspelled words? What is a ECMK? Eat Carp Monkey Killers? Electric Company Money K-ollector... hahahaha I crack me up... K-ollector. And what's your attraction to dead homos? Seems a bit obvious, but I'm willing to give you the benifit of the doubt. You little necrophilliac you. You should be reaching out to your Buddies... not trying to alienate them. Maybe you could have a fund rasier in Up-town.. right after the Cheese give away.I'm sure when you think about it you'll see I'm right.... again...

Your Welcome.

“Your bear to cross”

Since: Aug 09

Whittier, California

#1710 May 1, 2014
Baby Rodz wrote:
V Brown brother hood x3 GANG ECMK nd ASW KLIQA F*** SAWK nd AFS nd ASC
SEE? This is the problem ... too many beaners with baby rods. Maybe if some of you parasites got a job your testicles would finally descend.

Maybe not.
arky

Whittier, CA

#1711 May 1, 2014
Sela la mirada punk rock gang sup
arky

Whittier, CA

#1712 May 1, 2014
Cyber bangers that shits to funny lol lmao gang banging on the net wtf is going on.now.a days
kallmepapi

Rowland Heights, CA

#1713 May 2, 2014
DOWN WITH WX3 wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K WHITTIER 13!!
F*CK*N TRAMPS!!!!
fuxk trampaz that
bitxhass lame
fat fuxker Sean
an his brother fuxk
thier dead homiez
kallmepapi

Rowland Heights, CA

#1714 May 2, 2014
Baby Rodz wrote:
F*** WVL Ass Cracks.... it's all about ECMK all day everyday don't mess with the best
WVL r all lame racist white boys F*** whittier varrio lames it's all about big bad ECM krew
if u mess with us ur going to drop like the rest racist white cracker's
why didn't you fuxkin lames
do anything when your punkass
jungle monkey dad lived
by the park wit his monkey ass
kallmepapi

Rowland Heights, CA

#1715 May 2, 2014
all of the above wrote:
eyyyy theres a hit on poet1
foo's lamme
stays in whittier hit him atleastt oncee
never heard
of that lame ass fuu
kallmepapi

Rowland Heights, CA

#1716 May 2, 2014
Jaaaay wrote:
FREE BONES WVLS
he fuxked
up
White Girl

Buckeye, AZ

#1717 May 2, 2014
When I was 17 i was at a Gang party and met a guy who wanted me to smoke a joint with him in his car, we did and then started having sex. all of the sudden the door opened and a guy (one of his friends) said what's going on here? and then he said "hey do you think you can handle us all" i don't know why i said it but i said "yeah" the guy who was fucking me said "you know they're going to run a train on you" i was being very loud while i was being fucked and a crowd of guys had gathered around the car, when the guy i was with came, he slid out the driver's door and one of the other guys opened the passenger door and helped me out, then he said" we heard you taking it like a slut in the car, now your going to take it like that from all of us" and he bent me over with my head resting on the seat. i think there were about 15-20 guys that banged me for about an hour and a half. i had cum running down my legs and about 7-8 guys came inside me. one guy told me "get ready, i have a big dick" he banged me harder than anyone else, they were all really rough but especially him, my legs were shaking and it seemed like he was trying to tear me apart. another guy said "i'm going to fuck that white pussy hard" (they were all mexican guys from whittier) some of the guys made me suck them to get hard while i was being banged, a couple of guys were going so fast that they came out and went in my ass (by accident) when it was over i guess i was dazed because i just stayed bent over waiting for the next guy, then someone said "we're all through" i sat back in the car and tried to get dressed, my pussy was swollen and i still had cum coming out of me. i went back into the party through the back door to go to the bathroom and i passed the original guy i was with and he said "i told you what was going to happen" so if you or anyone you know is from south side whittier Im down to get lined out again, anyone remember me from that night ???
the top 5 bisexual dating

San Jose, CA

#1718 May 3, 2014
bisexual-dating-site.com 100% free to join, chat and hook up with other bisexuals singles and couples in your area.
cali

Moreno Valley, CA

#1722 Jun 22, 2014
uptown banger wrote:
Fck you putos purro whittier varrio lokos gang uptown till I die putos fck norcacas
Dats right ese claim that shyt Moreno all day
EMF

Whittier, CA

#1725 Jul 9, 2014
Dogger el monte flores ganggg!!!!!!!!!!ZAMORA PARK ALL DAYY !!!
Fuhkk the resttt !6 6 6
Babye Raskal

Whittier, CA

#1726 Jul 9, 2014
F@CK EL monte flores
BIG bad LOS NIETOS RIFA GANG !
hyper diaper

Las Vegas, NV

#1728 Jul 9, 2014
White Girl makes me raff
ProblemaS

Whittier, CA

#1729 Jul 10, 2014
PiCO ViEJO_PRLS CLiCK wrote:
F*CK NUTS,VERGA LICKERS,SARDINES,B!TCH AS$ES....
SOUTHEAST LA
PICO VIEJO GANG
PROWLERS CLICK
OLD PICK GANG
PICO Fuhkin NUEVO GANG
new pickk all sickk RKVK !!!!!!!!!!
PN PWS!!!!!! ALL DAY
SOUTHEAST ALL SICKKK
SWOOOOPP!!!!!!!
verga licker 187

United States

#1732 Jan 12, 2015
silent and hazl wrote:
<quoted text>
fu** you fools you dont even post up in your hood levas fx3 is taking over your hood fu**en lames fu** a verga licker. post up in dead mans park and well see whos there levas. and for that hyna smoka from your hood tell her i said to run up or shut the fu** up and stop ranking it because shes making you guys look bad but its firme because you guys already look like sh**
all your enemies live in your hood puto...you verga lickers cant even run fools out of uptown...verga licker killer puto...
stogoo

Whittier, CA

#1733 Jan 12, 2015
Let's have a spelling Bee.
mosem 739

United States

#1734 Feb 5, 2015
verga licker 187 wrote:
<quoted text>all your enemies live in your hood puto...you verga lickers cant even run fools out of uptown...verga licker killer puto...
There will be only one winner in all this name calling.
tellinitlikeitis

Los Angeles, CA

#1735 Feb 6, 2015
Ur dirty white whor€ a$$ just made me masturbate myself just now. I hope one day i can be one of them lucky guys next time this happens id only be interested in doing u through ur butt though
White Girl wrote:
When I was 17 i was at a Gang party and met a guy who wanted me to smoke a joint with him in his car, we did and then started having sex. all of the sudden the door opened and a guy (one of his friends) said what's going on here? and then he said "hey do you think you can handle us all" i don't know why i said it but i said "yeah" the guy who was fucking me said "you know they're going to run a train on you" i was being very loud while i was being fucked and a crowd of guys had gathered around the car, when the guy i was with came, he slid out the driver's door and one of the other guys opened the passenger door and helped me out, then he said" we heard you taking it like a slut in the car, now your going to take it like that from all of us" and he bent me over with my head resting on the seat. i think there were about 15-20 guys that banged me for about an hour and a half. i had cum running down my legs and about 7-8 guys came inside me. one guy told me "get ready, i have a big dick" he banged me harder than anyone else, they were all really rough but especially him, my legs were shaking and it seemed like he was trying to tear me apart. another guy said "i'm going to fuck that white pussy hard" (they were all mexican guys from whittier) some of the guys made me suck them to get hard while i was being banged, a couple of guys were going so fast that they came out and went in my ass (by accident) when it was over i guess i was dazed because i just stayed bent over waiting for the next guy, then someone said "we're all through" i sat back in the car and tried to get dressed, my pussy was swollen and i still had cum coming out of me. i went back into the party through the back door to go to the bathroom and i passed the original guy i was with and he said "i told you what was going to happen" so if you or anyone you know is from south side whittier Im down to get lined out again, anyone remember me from that night ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is David Olivas Hired by Tafoya City Attorney 12 min Pacheco Corrupt 1
council man Pacheco? (Apr '09) 29 min Pacheco Corrupt 79
Pacheco Running Scared 33 min Action 6
Hadsel your Deposition in your case may be tainted 39 min Oops 3
Manny Parks Director Exposes Pacheco and Lozano 47 min Worried 1
Pacheco Hiding From Tuttle can't take the Heat 55 min Worried 10
Monica Council Person in Trouble with Money Lau... 1 hr Worried 5
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE