Rosie Breceda Aka BP Beauty Shop Owne...

Rosie Breceda Aka BP Beauty Shop Owner running for Council Seat in Irwindale

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Here

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2013
This is a funny story Breceda is worried he will be convicted of stealing public money and is having sister in law run for office. This way he can control the council still. The funny part she is an illegal from south of the border. That's right she never became a citizen and legally can't vote.
This dead beat runs a run down beauty shop in Baldwin Park and can't even pay her rent. We will expose also all her trips she took just like Breceda on the city dime which is numerous oh and we can't forget the sister city group funding and the chamber of commerce sham
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Breceda needs to keep his ability to steal city money. He does that with a majority vote.

Rosy cant even pay her rent. So you know she will have her hands in Irwindale's cooky jar all the way to her ass.

Hopefully she will be convicted of tampering with a witness in a criminal trial and be in jail by the November election and in Tecete by Christmas
Irwindale resident

La Puente, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
I think Rosie would be a great addition to Irwindale city council! She has my Vote!! Viva la Rosie!!
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
That is all Irwindale needs another Breceda embezzler

Go ahead and vote for the Breceda's just remember you wont be invited to the parties in New York and Vegas. Only your money will be going.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Aliases

Garcia Rosalba Alvarez
Rosalba S Alvarez
Rosalva S Alvarez
Rosalba So Alvarez
Rosalva Solorio Alvarez
Rosalva S Breceda
Rosalva So Breceda garcia
Alvarez R Garcia
Alvarez Rosalba Garcia
Oh My

United States

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
Aliases
Garcia Rosalba Alvarez
Rosalba S Alvarez
Rosalva S Alvarez
Rosalba So Alvarez
Rosalva Solorio Alvarez
Rosalva S Breceda
Rosalva So Breceda garcia
Alvarez R Garcia
Alvarez Rosalba Garcia
This illegal immigrant has all these names it must mean she is hiding something.. We all know why she married into the Breceda family it was for the money and her daughters to get a college education. This woman fits perfect in the Breceda corruption family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baldwin Park City Corrupt Workers Finished 1 hr Monicas Dog 5
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 5 hr concerned res 1
#Crack Wives Splatter 12 hr Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 12 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 12 hr Rat Chainy 3
News La Mirada hearing to allow McDonalda s Restaura... (Feb '15) 13 hr Raff Van Williams 5
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) 13 hr None 13

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages