West Covina lawyer linked to Mexican ...

West Covina lawyer linked to Mexican Mafia pleads not guilty

There are 22 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jun 23, 2009, titled West Covina lawyer linked to Mexican Mafia pleads not guilty. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Isaac Guillen of West Covina, who was among 40 named in a federal racketeering indictment last week, entered his plea Monday in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ART La Habra

Montclair, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Does anyone know what firm that looser worked for?
Gina

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2009
NICE
CoFire

Whittier, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2009
idiot.. was making good money doing an honest living, now has gotten caught up in the mix with the rest of the losers.. idiot fell in the trap.
PV homeboy

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2009
he knew what he was getting into..........he made his bed now he has to lay in it. its all about the lifestyle!!!!
paco

West Covina, CA

#5 Jun 23, 2009
Once a cholo, always a cholo.
WHITTIER GIRL

Norwalk, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2009
OMG!!!!THIS GUY WAS MY HUSBANDS LAWYER.HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE TYPE THAT WOULD BE BACKING UP THE MEXICAN MAFIA.ANYWAYS HE GOT MY HUSBAND A GOOD SETTLEMENT.
211Guy

San Marino, CA

#7 Jun 23, 2009
ART La Habra wrote:
Art, Yeah people know, but ain't telling, like it's a big secret, as is this whole saga, you gotta pry-search and scratch through the internet and piece it together. This event is just the tip of the iceberg with major political repercussions.
Hope the local papers can handle the heat. Again, just pull up the L.A. Times article story last week for a background on Coach Guillen.
B_EZ

South San Francisco, CA

#8 Jun 23, 2009
ART La Habra wrote:
He had his own practice. check it out

http://www.guillenlaw.com/

He's got a pretty good background... he was just a greedy little fcuk... now hes going to be treated like the criminals he "defended"
Charles

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2009
This lowlife "abogado" to the pandilleros is even lower on the scum scale than his clientele. Hope he does some serious prison time for his crimes against society and humanity.
hahaha

Norco, CA

#10 Jun 23, 2009
i bet he is tony montana lawyer too.!!!
Right on 47

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2009
Lawyers + Criminals = Same Profession
TONY SOPRANO

Aurora, CO

#12 Jun 23, 2009
maybe he didnt have a choice, if some friends of mine tell you to drop off this package, you gonna say no? i dont think so.
Right on 47

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2009
TONY SOPRANO wrote:
maybe he didnt have a choice, if some friends of mine tell you to drop off this package, you gonna say no? i dont think so.
Makes you a sheep. They go over the cliff just because the others do. Baa Baa
DESERT RAT

Casa Grande, AZ

#14 Jun 23, 2009
What's a conundrum Daddy?

Well let's see son..........I got it....That's a lawyer making an honest living.
CoFire wrote:
idiot.. was making good money doing an honest living, now has gotten caught up in the mix with the rest of the losers.. idiot fell in the trap.
211Guy

San Marino, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2009
hahaha wrote:
i bet he is tony montana lawyer too.!!!
Mr. haha, As I commented earlier "Coach" ain't making to court, he's little puppet for TJ/EME drug cartels..... and the Green Light is ON, does any one actually think they will let him get to court.
For any one that cares just spend a few minutes on the numerous 'Search' modes on the internet peck-in 'Isacc Guillen attorney' and there it is; facts not opinions also the Calif. Bar Assoc website
juan pablo

Walnut Creek, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2009
Hopefully EME will pass on a ''willa'' for the green light. Common place for the
Mexican mafia to have their own working under the guise as public defenders.
zacjess33

Sherman Oaks, CA

#17 Jun 23, 2009
Corporate thuggin or what
Truth can set u free

Huntington Beach, CA

#18 Jun 27, 2009
211Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. haha, As I commented earlier "Coach" ain't making to court, he's little puppet for TJ/EME drug cartels..... and the Green Light is ON, does any one actually think they will let him get to court.
For any one that cares just spend a few minutes on the numerous 'Search' modes on the internet peck-in 'Isacc Guillen attorney' and there it is; facts not opinions also the Calif. Bar Assoc website
What is the "Green Light"? I've heard this term used before.
miguel

San Marino, CA

#19 Jun 27, 2009
Truth can set u free wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "Green Light"? I've heard this term used before.
"Green Light"?, shocked all of our wannabe pachuco's (zoot suiters) haven't jumped in on this one. It's term used by cannibals & latin gangs to kill and eat their own kind; father, mother, brother, priest, any one who displeases El Jafe, or the 'shotcaller'for the moment.Usually El Jafe in the prison hole, knowing at any moment someone is going to Greenlight him.
Loco Vida
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jul 30, 2009
look him up on the cali state bar site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 37 min Who cares 34,444
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) 13 hr Did U Fart 197
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 18 hr Reality Cheque 9,863
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Fri Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Oct 6 Guest 4,552
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages