BP residents hate CarParker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#37 Mar 25, 2013
read this

California politicians busted for spending taxpayer money on New York entertainment

By LEONARD GREENE
Last Updated: 11:14 AM, October 28, 2010
Posted: 12:43 AM, October 28, 2010

As if New York doesn't have enough crooked politicians of its own ...

The bright lights of Broadway beckoned corrupt California officials to cross the continent and spend taxpayer money on nights at theaters, baseball games and pricey dinners at the Big Apple's finest bistros, authorities charged yesterday.

The four were from Irwindale, a bustling metropolis of just over 1,400 people where the main entertainment is watching cars at the local speedway.

The bureaucrats and politicians did have enough taste to pass on Los Angeles, just 20 miles away, for the allure of the world's greatest city.
SMALL-TOWN 'BIG' THINKERS: Irwindale, Calif., City Councilman Mark Breceda (left) and former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez appear in court yesterday to face charges they and two colleagues illegally lavished the charms of the Big Apple on themselves with taxpayer money.
AP
SMALL-TOWN 'BIG' THINKERS: Irwindale, Calif., City Councilman Mark Breceda (left) and former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez appear in court yesterday to face charges they and two colleagues illegally lavished the charms of the Big Apple on themselves with taxpayer money.

They were busted yesterday for misappropriating public funds to finance the trips, which took place between 2001 and 2005.

They claimed they had to come to New York to pitch for a higher municipal-bond rating, and they did manage to squeeze in some time on Wall Street when they weren't hanging out in Times Square.

They lived high on the New York hog, staying in five-star hotels, guzzling $250 bottles of wine and spending evenings on Broadway watching "Mamma Mia" and "Phantom of the Opera," authorities said.

"Mostly they partied quite a bit," Los Angeles Deputy DA Nipa Cook said.

"They spent money on Mets and Yankee games and Broadway shows."

Councilman Mark Breceda, retired City Manager Steve Blancarte and retired finance director Abe De Dios are charged with five felony counts. Former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez faces one count.

Prosecutors said the officials used public money to pay for $250 Yankee tickets; $260 tickets to "Follies" on Broadway and $1,027 for brunch at The River Café.

On a trip in 2003, they had only eight hours of scheduled meetings, yet they spent six nights at the lavish Ritz-Carlton, checking in on a Saturday night, even though no business meetings were scheduled for Sunday.

They also saw a matinee of "Jackie Mason's Laughing Room Only" followed by dinner at Atelier on Central Park South.

Former Councilwoman Rosemary Gutierrez, who came along on one of the trips but was not charged with a crime, justified their actions by saying New York is an expensive place to do business.

"It's not like we were meeting in Irwindale or in the state of California," she told reporters. "It was New York."
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#38 Mar 25, 2013
Hunley, read this.

602(L)(1) PC. Guilty and convicted. 5.04.010 El Segundo Muni Code. Guilty and Convicted. 27152 CVC Guilty and convicted 4000a CVC Gulity and convicted. I'm still researching a case Hunley has in Alhambra Court.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#39 Mar 25, 2013
Rosy.. You are indeed stupid. You are accusing me of traffic citations from El Segundo. I have never been to El Segundo.

Rosy you nothing but a deadbeat, border jumping hag with warts and a daughter who cant keep her legs closed.

If every thing goes right You soon wont have a computer to spread your lies. Now go pay your back rent before I lease your building.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Your name is all over the court documents. Same as the trespassing convection and the Alhambra case. You've been arrested so many times you probably can't remember the incident. Would you like the case number? It's ING89MO3974-01 that's what I call credible!
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Rosy you nothing but a deadbeat, border jumping hag with warts and a daughter who cant keep her legs closed.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#42 Mar 26, 2013
Really? That's all you got? I expose you as the convicted crinkly you are and your only come back is to talk about Rosy's facial characteristics? Wow, what's next? Are you going to tell her to go to Mexico, or are you going to speak of nonsense of her daughter? Face it Hunley. As of today? You are the only convicted criminal who has had Judges reprimand in open court an has had restraining orders granted against. Exposed and checkmate!
Go Army

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
You're nothing but a racist! What's your issue with people not being white? Were you dishonorably discharged from the Military due to racism, Alcoholism or Drugs? Did you try stealing your Military Issued Weapon? There are not many reason to be dishonorably discharged.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#44 Mar 27, 2013
None of the above, More lies with the intent to discredit a witness in a criminal matter. C P C 136.1
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#45 Mar 28, 2013
Is this a lie to? On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment.   It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass.   Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family.   The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.   Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.
Go Army

United States

#46 Mar 28, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
None of the above, More lies with the intent to discredit a witness in a criminal matter. C P C 136.1
On the contrary not trying to discredit or dissuade you. I also do not like people stealing money. I encourage you to do what you have to do. My issue is your racist comments about as you have implied "BorderJumpers". Do you deny making these comments?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#47 Mar 28, 2013
absolutely not

She is in this country illegally. She is a BORDERJUMPER

As far as me doing what I must. To late for that Rosy I gave you time to retract yuour lies.

And in every post you focus on my credibility

as a witness.

Tacati is a good place to settle down. You can see California from there
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#48 Mar 28, 2013
I post the truth.

On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment.   It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass.   Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family.   The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.   Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#50 Mar 31, 2013
Hunley, how is your cell mate from jail doing? Who paid the bill? Who drove the other home?
Justice for all

Glendora, CA

#52 Mar 4, 2015
I know he has ruined a lot of good people that he shouldn't have. I can't believe I fell for his tricks. He is a horrible person that should be put in prison for all of the crimes he committed against the public

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wounded in Hacienda Heights shooting (Jun '12) 31 min HHxP13 29
News South El Monte mayor admits to 7-year bribery s... 15 hr concerned res 1
#Crack Wives Splatter 22 hr Martin Gallagher ... 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 23 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 23 hr Rat Chainy 3
News La Mirada hearing to allow McDonalda s Restaura... (Feb '15) 23 hr Raff Van Williams 5
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) 23 hr None 13

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages