BP residents hate CarParker

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Homeowner

Glendora, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
CarParker / James Hunley needs to stay out of Baldwin Parks business. He does not know how we live our lives. He lives in Duarte and has no reason to be in our town.
Irwindale homeowner

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Us too!!! He is a leach on the public. CarParker keep out of Irwindale too.
Who Does That

Inglewood, CA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
J Hunley was born a drunk, he will die a drunk and only his bottles of whiskey will miss him. Poor man...he thinks of himself as a crime fighter. In reality he is a toilet seat for the gossipers of irwindale and Baldwin park to dump shit on him and then in turn he spreads it around. Hunley is nothing more than a pawn being used and manipulated into playing their game.
Who Does That

Inglewood, CA

#4 Feb 28, 2013
And unfortunately for Hunley...being born a crack baby...his simple mind can't see through the deception. What a sad, simple, stench-ridden old man.
Da boys

Glendora, CA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Don't forget ugly and smelly. Oh, and have you smelt his breath! I don't know what's worse. Have you notice the green fog that comes out of mouth?
Da Boys

Glendora, CA

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Go home Hunley. Brush you tooth and the rest of your false teeth then take a shower.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Hunley talks about how certain people committed no crime. when it is explained to him and the violation section is presented, he still claims there is no crime. Hunley has no clue to what the truth is. All he does is play to his own vengeance and he cares less for the public.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#11 Mar 5, 2013
facts? Facts?? FACTS??? The newspaper article is not facts. I asked you to provide TRUE FACTS but you have failed. But appearently that's nothing new to you. You have failed at everything you get involved in. Provide HARD FACTS then come back. Hard facts like paperwork showing the City of Irwindale imposes imminanate domain and took your property from you. The city turned your shambles into housing for families who reside in IRWINDALE not duarte.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#16 Mar 5, 2013
JAMES HUNLEY v. DARRELL GEORGE

JAMES HUNLEY, Plaintiff and Appellant, v. DARRELL GEORGE et al., Defendants and Respondents.

B215223

-- January 27, 2010

James Hunley, in pro. per., for Plaintiff and Appellant.Rutan & Tucker and Robert W. Owen for Defendant and Respondent Darrell George.

NOT TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL REPORTS

John Hunley appeals an order denying a petition for writ of mandate.  (Code Civ. Proc.,§ 1085.)   The petition sought an order directing Darrell George, the city manager of the City of Duarte, to enforce an order issued by the City of Duarte Architectural Review Board directing Hunley's neighbor, John Hardin, to comply with a City of Duarte (City) building code provision that limits the height of fences, hedges and walls on rear and side residential yards to six feet.  (Duarte Mun.Code,§ 19.24.050 , subd.(h)(3)(A).) 1

The trial court denied the writ petition, ruling it lacked authority to order the City to prosecute a code enforcement matter.   The trial court also found the evidence presented in opposition to the petition showed the wall substantially complied with the code.

On appeal, Hunley contends the trial court relied on a false declaration submitted by the City to show the wall substantially complied with the code and this case does not present an issue of prosecutorial discretion but enforcement of an existing order.

We conclude the trial court properly denied Hunley's writ petition and affirm the order.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Come on Hunley. Tell us why you are considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#22 Mar 9, 2013
No they don't hate me. They are grateful that I stopped Mark Breceda from embezzling any more city money.

Remember to sleep wart side up

Oh and here some facts for you to read

California politicians busted for spending taxpayer money on New York entertainment

By LEONARD GREENE
Last Updated: 11:14 AM, October 28, 2010
Posted: 12:43 AM, October 28, 2010

As if New York doesn't have enough crooked politicians of its own ...

The bright lights of Broadway beckoned corrupt California officials to cross the continent and spend taxpayer money on nights at theaters, baseball games and pricey dinners at the Big Apple's finest bistros, authorities charged yesterday.

The four were from Irwindale, a bustling metropolis of just over 1,400 people where the main entertainment is watching cars at the local speedway.

The bureaucrats and politicians did have enough taste to pass on Los Angeles, just 20 miles away, for the allure of the world's greatest city.
SMALL-TOWN 'BIG' THINKERS: Irwindale, Calif., City Councilman Mark Breceda (left) and former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez appear in court yesterday to face charges they and two colleagues illegally lavished the charms of the Big Apple on themselves with taxpayer money.
AP
SMALL-TOWN 'BIG' THINKERS: Irwindale, Calif., City Councilman Mark Breceda (left) and former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez appear in court yesterday to face charges they and two colleagues illegally lavished the charms of the Big Apple on themselves with taxpayer money.

They were busted yesterday for misappropriating public funds to finance the trips, which took place between 2001 and 2005.

They claimed they had to come to New York to pitch for a higher municipal-bond rating, and they did manage to squeeze in some time on Wall Street when they weren't hanging out in Times Square.

They lived high on the New York hog, staying in five-star hotels, guzzling $250 bottles of wine and spending evenings on Broadway watching "Mamma Mia" and "Phantom of the Opera," authorities said.

"Mostly they partied quite a bit," Los Angeles Deputy DA Nipa Cook said.

"They spent money on Mets and Yankee games and Broadway shows."

Councilman Mark Breceda, retired City Manager Steve Blancarte and retired finance director Abe De Dios are charged with five felony counts. Former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez faces one count.

Prosecutors said the officials used public money to pay for $250 Yankee tickets; $260 tickets to "Follies" on Broadway and $1,027 for brunch at The River Café.

On a trip in 2003, they had only eight hours of scheduled meetings, yet they spent six nights at the lavish Ritz-Carlton, checking in on a Saturday night, even though no business meetings were scheduled for Sunday.

They also saw a matinee of "Jackie Mason's Laughing Room Only" followed by dinner at Atelier on Central Park South.

Former Councilwoman Rosemary Gutierrez, who came along on one of the trips but was not charged with a crime, justified their actions by saying New York is an expensive place to do business.

"It's not like we were meeting in Irwindale or in the state of California," she told reporters. "It was New York."
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Not many people like you. How is your family? Do they still associate with you? Or do they think of you as you as so many others do. Why are you considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#25 Mar 11, 2013
Why won't you answer. You tell us about Breceda, Garcia, Lozano and others. Tell us why you are considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#28 Mar 13, 2013
What is it that you are afraid of? You know I'll find out about how much time you spent in Leavenworth ? I already have the info you were there. I'm just waiting to confirm it before I post it. And you know what you did, do you really want me to expose you even more, or are you willing to tell us in your own words?
Who Does That

Sacramento, CA

#30 Mar 13, 2013
Go ahead National Anthem...do tell! Everyone wants to know where Hunley really comes from. And I'm not just referring to his heap of rodent infested dung piles, but his criminal history which makes his extremely non credible. You are doing a great job of exposing this plague on society. Keep posting!
So will the real Hunley please stand up.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#31 Mar 13, 2013
Rosy's gravy train has jumped the tracks

The poor old hag cant even pay her rent down at the beauty shop. She blames every thing on me. I have ruined her family

The truth is Mark Breceda ruined her family by stealing public funds

Breceda 's days of stealing public funds are over

And you defending him says it all.
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#33 Mar 25, 2013
Hunley you ridiculed a Baldwin Park Police Officer for for not doing his job. But this was the same Officer that arrested and put you in jail for committing a felony. but isn't that an oxymoron ?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#34 Mar 25, 2013
More lies Rosy,, It wasn't a felony.

I accomplished what I set out to do, Stop the Baldwin Park Police department from stealing cars from residents.

Now look ,,, They are all worried about their jobs, They were not worried about the people they illegally impacted.

Funny HELL YES
National Anthem

Phoenix, AZ

#35 Mar 25, 2013
Its still an oxymoron. They arrested you for a misdemeanor. Then which department arrested you for the felony?
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#36 Mar 25, 2013
No felony stupid,,, more lies. I was arrested at a public police auction. I was there to stop the Baldwin Park Police department and Royal Coaches from stealing from the public. Small price to pay for what I accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News new Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world... 37 min Jack 8
News La Mirada takeover? (Sep '07) 2 hr El Jiringas 348
Lozano a Fraud a Liar a Dirty Politician and Fa... 5 hr No Lozano 2
Which Is The Biggest and Baddest Gang in the SGV (Apr '15) 7 hr Gang leader 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Tony From ELA 32,273
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) Mon Lopez 7
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Mon lmsa dad 6,507
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages