First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned LM

Firebaugh, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2008
How is it that this year for 5th grade activites, La Pluma was allowed inflatables? Is it because Mrs. Green's son is in 5th grade????Hummmmmmmmmm, its kinda like that sacramento trip so all of a sudden they wanted to do in fourth grade???????
observer

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2008
That year, 2007, your good buddy and convicted Felon, Kelly complained so much the day to the NLMSD about safety issues about the 5th grade activities that they had to shut them down.
(This was right after her arrest, so I guess she had to take it out on someone, why not a bunch of
5th graders.)

I guess Mrs. Green made sure all the i's were dotted and all the t's were crossed to make sure there would be no repeat of last year.
Give it up JRabbit

Whittier, CA

#3 Jun 16, 2008
It's over, move on already
SEVLM13 ESE MOUSE

Downey, CA

#4 Jun 16, 2008
worldwide
MOVE ON J

Whittier, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2008
Give it up JRabbit wrote:
It's over, move on already
La Pluma's a great school. Please move on and worry about other things in life.
LM Parent

La Habra, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2008
MS. Green is a wonderful, dedicated principal. She cares about her staff, parents and loves the children. Shame on all of you haters! God Bless!
La Pluma Rocks

Whittier, CA

#7 Jun 23, 2008
We have a great pricipal, teachers,staff, and students. My kids love their school!

A
Foot ball Mom

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 24, 2008
Oh yaka yaka......Ms.Green is big ass hog who will only listen to you if you bring her food....everyone knows that u kiss asses!!!The only person who does real work is that gorgeous blond sacretary w glasses...poor kid she gets bossed beyond!!!
now ill bet

Whittier, CA

#9 Jun 24, 2008
that the students who's school she makes better probably have more maturity than you and also would not be so scared to put their real names when you drop other names and get personal so quickly,
Joann Smith

Downey, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2008
"Now ill bet" why don't you use your real name? Dill weed! Ms. Green has all rights to boss around her bleach blonde secretary. Ms. Green isn't that large she is the same size as me.
now ill bet

Whittier, CA

#11 Jun 26, 2008
i am not going to put my real name because i am not putting other names on here
So what

Whittier, CA

#12 Jun 26, 2008
So we ALLLLLLLLL get hungry around lunch time. Hello! What's your point? I ask my friends to get me lunch and like wise!
Football mom

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 27, 2008
Joann Smith wrote:
"Now ill bet" why don't you use your real name? Dill weed! Ms. Green has all rights to boss around her bleach blonde secretary. Ms. Green isn't that large she is the same size as me.
Hey Joann you're a fat pig too huh?? Be proud mama you guys should walk during lunchtime...And dont hate on the secretary cuz she thinner than you...u hate...your probably a fat housewife who was rejected by pta too...hater go watch oprah
Football mom

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jun 27, 2008
So what wrote:
So we ALLLLLLLLL get hungry around lunch time. Hello! What's your point? I ask my friends to get me lunch and like wise!
Yeah but im sure you get treated back....slob pack your own lunch....I know for a fact that a certain somebody forgets....to pay back or share...people are tired of it...you pig
Not Right

Whittier, CA

#15 Jun 27, 2008
Obviously you're in the mix of things at the school. No, it's not right to take take take and not give back. Shame on them. Just stop getting lunch altogether, bring your own lunches and start walking people! One time around the school is a half a mile!
Their Choosing

Whittier, CA

#16 Jun 27, 2008
It's their own choosing to buy someone lunch or not. If I buy lunch more than several times and the favor is not returned, I just STOP buying it for that person. No ones holding a gun to anyones head and forcing them to buy it. Its a personal choice. So what's the problem?
WPG

La Habra, CA

#17 Jun 28, 2008
Football mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Joann you're a fat pig too huh?? Be proud mama you guys should walk during lunchtime...And dont hate on the secretary cuz she thinner than you...u hate...your probably a fat housewife who was rejected by pta too...hater go watch oprah
Hey Football mom,
Let me guess, you are white trailer trash…. Goes with the territory! You too must be a big fat 350 pound linewomen. You write about watching Oprah, yet your fat sausage fingers keep tap, tap, tapping on the keyboard as you eat a bag of chips. Piggy pig!!
football mom

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jul 2, 2008
WPG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Football mom,
Let me guess, you are white trailer trash…. Goes with the territory! You too must be a big fat 350 pound linewomen. You write about watching Oprah, yet your fat sausage fingers keep tap, tap, tapping on the keyboard as you eat a bag of chips. Piggy pig!!
Hey there...sorry it took me so long to respond..i just got back from the river.F.Y.I...Im far from trailer trash...I have abeautiful home in La Mirada..probably cleaner than yours. And Im far from 300pds..Im 5"2 and 125 pds...and im gorgeous mix of latina and african -american...My fingers arent stubby...there groomed and manicured..unlike yours that probably have dried snots and butt crust...You probably even know me...you probably even like me..hahahahaha
WPG

Whittier, CA

#19 Jul 2, 2008
football mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there...sorry it took me so long to respond..i just got back from the river.F.Y.I...Im far from trailer trash...I have abeautiful home in La Mirada..probably cleaner than yours. And Im far from 300pds..Im 5"2 and 125 pds...and im gorgeous mix of latina and african -american...My fingers arent stubby...there groomed and manicured..unlike yours that probably have dried snots and butt crust...You probably even know me...you probably even like me..hahahahaha
Now, now, now let the truth be told 5'2’’ and 125 lbs? Who are you trying to kid, some blind guy? We all know that you are lying about you height and weight! Let me guess 4’9” and 145 lbs, which makes you a piggy pig. Secondly, at the river all week if that is not white trash what is? Embrace your WT heritage; it’s all good football hog. I believe you used the correct word “groomed”. I can see it now, you being loaded on to a flatbed truck to go get groomed like the hideous beast you are. Thirdly, to know you is to hate you, seriously! Finally, a double wide trailer does not constitute a beautiful home.
Go Girl

Whittier, CA

#20 Jul 2, 2008
WPG wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, now let the truth be told 5'2’’ and 125 lbs? Who are you trying to kid, some blind guy? We all know that you are lying about you height and weight! Let me guess 4’9” and 145 lbs, which makes you a piggy pig. Secondly, at the river all week if that is not white trash what is? Embrace your WT heritage; it’s all good football hog. I believe you used the correct word “groomed”. I can see it now, you being loaded on to a flatbed truck to go get groomed like the hideous beast you are. Thirdly, to know you is to hate you, seriously! Finally, a double wide trailer does not constitute a beautiful home.
Thanks for defending La Pluma and I'm truly sorry your family was ripped off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 9,722
News Anaheim struggles with growing homeless crisis ... 2 hr Voice of Reason 2
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 9 hr HHG 1,829
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 13 hr Big2down626 1,048
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Poster X 34,162
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 14 hr CAPOEMFTMS 2,819
does anyone know of 17446 renault street before... 19 hr 7337PEEP 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages