UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
19,841 - 19,860 of 26,967 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Sheriff honey you forgot your Klansman Hood, all that fun you had at the hot tub party made you forget your hood. What a night you had both hands on everyones shooter.....Go Dicko! Go Bruins!
> Well, PeePee ... Coach Artie wouldn't respond to you directly, but, being you maliciously used BFL's name, The Coach will post a response to your sissified post. The good Sheriff, that would be moi, considers the KKK as evil and heathen as the gutless, chicken$#!+ Trojan fans who post as Bruin fans, and, that pack of low-down, no-good, lawless varmints that once ruled your street gang athletic department in the Trajon Ghetto. Sheriff Artie received reports that Cheaty Petey had a hood on his head when he snuck out the back door of his office on the Trajon campus heading to Seattle. And, there were reports of a burning cross in front of the USC Athletic Department that same night. How Klandish of ole Pete! Cheaty Petey has tried to burn a cross in Seattle, but, there is too much rain up there.
Anyway, Sheriff Artie hopes the low-down, dirty rotten, heathen, scoundrels that lawlessly ruled the USC Athletic Department for years, has slithered back out into the desert where they came from, and died of thirst. Hopefully, a new beginning for the Trojans!
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, PeePee ... Coach Artie wouldn't respond to you directly, but, being you maliciously used BFL's name, The Coach will post a response to your sissified post. The good Sheriff, that would be moi, considers the KKK as evil and heathen as the gutless, chicken$#!+ Trojan fans who post as Bruin fans, and, that pack of low-down, no-good, lawless varmints that once ruled your street gang athletic department in the Trajon Ghetto. Sheriff Artie received reports that Cheaty Petey had a hood on his head when he snuck out the back door of his office on the Trajon campus heading to Seattle. And, there were reports of a burning cross in front of the USC Athletic Department that same night. How Klandish of ole Pete! Cheaty Petey has tried to burn a cross in Seattle, but, there is too much rain up there.
Anyway, Sheriff Artie hopes the low-down, dirty rotten, heathen, scoundrels that lawlessly ruled the USC Athletic Department for years, has slithered back out into the desert where they came from, and died of thirst. Hopefully, a new beginning for the Trojans!
Oh Coach, no need to get huffy and make accusations just because my Bruins beat your Tigers "head to head" (yummy). Me, just like you, only post as ourselves and in all our glory that the sexual freedom and revolution America gives us :)

As with any program as in life, there is always a new beginning. Each day we awake, may be the day that some of us become brave enough to express our inner feelings and desires to the outside world. Keep working on that Artie ;)

But in the meantime Coach, you do not have to publicly address me, I am fine with our private communications we have by messaging, sexting, and email. I do not want to put you in a precarious position as I know you have a straight-edged image to falsify because your hometown doesn't take too well to alternative lifestyles like yours and mine ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go Artie of Surreptitious, your secrets are always safe with me!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Ducks get slammed the way the Trojans did.
But Miami? Nothing. What a joke!
"slammed"? I would hardly called that slamming, it's not even a slap on the wrist!!! I would have thought that at least a one or two year bowl suspension...but ONE scholarship reduction for the next 3 years??? it's a f****g joke!!!! Phil Knight is one powerful man, and it's obvious he used it. F*** the ducks!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congrats BI, on UCLA's Baseball National Championship. Well earned! Oh, and kudos on your Bruin's other 108 NC's they got in badminton, shuffleboard, dominoes, tiddlywinks, lawn-darts, croquet, ping-pong, paddleball, lagging for quarters, marbles, jacks, hop-scotch, jump-rope, lawn bowling, foosball, and dodge ball. <<Just Kidding!>> Hey, what's next for the Bruins ... a run at the College Football Championship game maybe?
Thanks ADM! UCLA has an excellent baseball program under Coach Savage as he keeps getting the top pitchers in the region to come to the Bruins!

That was well witnessed a few years back when Gerrit Cole and Trevor Bauer were picked #1 and #3 overall in the MLB draft! LSU always put forth outstanding baseball teams too.

The Bruins managed to get the job done offensively this year in somewhat unspectacular fashion but our pitching and defense kicked butt! As for our football team Coach Mora has really toughened up our mentality and we hope to repeat as PAC-12 South Champs and hopefully a BCS bowl bid!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks ADM! UCLA has an excellent baseball program under Coach Savage as he keeps getting the top pitchers in the region to come to the Bruins!
That was well witnessed a few years back when Gerrit Cole and Trevor Bauer were picked #1 and #3 overall in the MLB draft! LSU always put forth outstanding baseball teams too.
The Bruins managed to get the job done offensively this year in somewhat unspectacular fashion but our pitching and defense kicked butt! As for our football team Coach Mora has really toughened up our mentality and we hope to repeat as PAC-12 South Champs and hopefully a BCS bowl bid!
USC is trying really hard to get Savage to switch...I hate that they're always tyring to get our people.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC is trying really hard to get Savage to switch...I hate that they're always tyring to get our people.
Really?

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC is trying really hard to get Savage to switch over...I hate that they're always tyring to get our people to go straight.
That is disturbing news Lifer. If we Bruins want unconventional, we should not be forced by those that follow a hetero path :/

Let's discuss this in greater detail in about 2 1/2 hours when we all arrive at MBD's place :)

I sure love our Friday Bruin nights! Nation is bringing marshmallows garnished with fennel. He says they make a safe and realistic alternative for gerbils :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooo Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

14th!!!?....I thought shablazz was going 1thru4 or something!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
14th!!!?....I thought shablazz was going 1thru4 or something!!!
Not sure what you mean by the 'or something', but he was selected right about where the analysts projected him to go.

One more year at UCLA would have been beneficial for him and his game, but hard to say if he had a feeling Ben Howland was on his way out. Then again, if he came back who knows if Guerrero would have kept Howland around another year.

I think he will be a good fit in Minnesota as the Timberwolves are in need of taller shooting guards instead of playing two 6 foot point guards at the same time and being exposed defensively by larger guards.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

@IE Trojan, no, YOU thought he wouldn't be drafted AT ALL, remember? those were your words.
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

It's Saturday, and I need my jizz fix, USC STEVE, are you almost here? I can't wait for to get here, and have me any way you choose, baby. The removal of my tiny p*nis, was the best thing you ever invested in. Now I can live my dream, and be a woman for ever and ever and ever and ever, but not just any woman, no honey, YOUR WOMAN!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean by the 'or something', but he was selected right about where the analysts projected him to go.
One more year at UCLA would have been beneficial for him and his game, but hard to say if he had a feeling Ben Howland was on his way out. Then again, if he came back who knows if Guerrero would have kept Howland around another year.
I think he will be a good fit in Minnesota as the Timberwolves are in need of taller shooting guards instead of playing two 6 foot point guards at the same time and being exposed defensively by larger guards.
Agree.

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
It's Saturday, and I need my jizz fix, USC STEVE, are you almost here? I can't wait for to get here, and have me any way you choose, baby. The removal of my tiny p*nis, was the best thing you ever invested in. Now I can live my dream, and be a woman for ever and ever and ever and ever, but not just any woman, no honey, YOUR WOMAN!!
RIGHT HERE BABY, the surgery went better than I expected, I'm going to turn your world upside down tonight, UPSIDE DOWN !!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT HERE BABY, the surgery went better than I expected, I'm going to turn your world upside down tonight, UPSIDE DOWN !!!
ih yez!!! I have my cardinal G-string on!!! Don't forget the sword!! I'm the mood for some sword swallowing!!! ;)

“Fight On Girls”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yez!!! I have my cardinal G-string on!!! Don't forget the sword!! I'm the mood for some sword swallowing!!! ;)
Screw you I only love a trojan and fight on's that girl I paid a lot of $$ to change her, now go enjoy your NCAA Baseball Championship, Mr Bruin. & leave me and my squeeze.... fight on alone.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean by the 'cumm again', but I was selective about where the anal projectile was aimed last night.

One more round at the UCLA tub would have been beneficial for me and my game, but 'hard' was how I was feeling on my way out. Then again, if I 'came' back who knows if Nation would have kept Lifer around for another bubble session.

I think I would be a good fit in Lifer's fanny as he is in need of longer shooting rockets instead of playing with two 3 inch hardies at the same time and being exposed by Nation and his undersized jonsey.
DabNabIt, you see what I missed when I went to the restroom :(

Next time Brewski, just go for it so you won't go away with powder blue balls :/
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you I only love a trojan and fight on's that girl I paid a lot of $$ to change her, now go enjoy your NCAA Baseball Championship, Mr Bruin. & leave me and my squeeze.... fight on alone.
that nerve of that Bruin!! just because he wears a Cardinal G-string he thinks he can come between us!!! no one !!swallow a sword like me, no one!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Fans-- I have a message for you. Thanks for being great fans! Keep up the good work. I saw Kaimi Fairbarin's grandmother Yyvone and she said to thank you all for being great fans. She had her UCLA necklace on today at my Aunts funeral. Like she said...GIVEUM BRUINS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Help! Anyone know how to remove a gerbil from my arse? Wolfie can you call Richard Gere for me? Go Bruins!
> Professor Artie presently standing at ground zero of the Great Pyramid of Wisdom, Knowledge & Truth, has a suggestion for you...

While in your natural position of bending over...
(1) Reach behind your buttocks
(2) With both hands ... grab hold of your scrawny neck
(3) With a mighty tug ... pull your fat head out of your @ss
(4) Take a deep breath of fresh air
(5) Yes, that is daylight you now see
(6) Now, you may give your mighty Trojans an un-muffled cheer

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (God's magical elixir with all the answers for those heathens who have their heads stuck up their arse)

P.S.- The Professor has to apologize for forgetting to tell you to use some KY or Vaseline before you attempted to remove your pumpkin head from your arse. Sorry!!!
>:/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Bruin Fans-- I have a message for you. Thanks for being great fans! Keep up the good work. I saw Kaimi Fairbarin's grandmother Yyvone and she said to thank you all for being great fans. She had her UCLA necklace on today at my Aunts funeral. Like she said...GIVEUM BRUINS!
> My condolences on your aunt's passing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 2 hr Raskdeported 1,087
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 3 hr ESBP Ese Snoopy 527
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr what up doc 200,578
Louie Lujan Government Relations 6 hr San Gabriel Valley 1
Perez leaving 6 hr Nodatroof 1
Man Critical After Baldwin Park Shooting (Oct '06) 11 hr Tony 484
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 12 hr Cry baby 49

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000