UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35929 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20093 May 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you are talking apples and oranges...getting emotionally involved is very different that a need for greed. And no DUMBASS, it has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, it's about seeking instant gratification, which unfortunately it's the society we live in. Unless you're a bitter individual - which you are - you have no need for love or affection, because you don't get or give it, which has become apparent on here for years with your asinine posts of hatred towards Women, Law Enforcement Officers, Elderly, and Minorities...so you mister, should refrain yourself from commenting on topics that you are not qualified to speak about, or give your opinion about.
I've got a woman and a great one, at that! Beautiful, smart and warm hearted....just like me.:-)

Guess I've never been as hard up & desperate as you and so many people are. That's what it comes down to...we have a lot more people than we ever have who are very needy. You happen to one of them.

Best of luck with that!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#20094 May 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a woman and a great one, at that! Beautiful, smart and warm hearted....just like me.:-)
Guess I've never been as hard up & desperate as you and so many people are. That's what it comes down to...we have a lot more people than we ever have who are very needy. You happen to one of them.
Best of luck with that!
regarding your "woman" LMAOyeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you say so! somehow I don't believe you, oooooooooone bit

Me desperate? not at all!!! I have a wonderful GF!! I have Social Media account to find old friends, and I have found many of them and have reconnected with them, it's an awesome thing!!!

I also get to chat with relatives that live in other states and other contries and share photos.

I also talk some college sports with others from other schools and have developed decent friendships, some I have even met in person!! it's an awesome thing!!!

Not my fault that you are an old bitter man that thinks FB is only for the purpose of getting laid - although it is for some, it's not the reason why most people join FB or other Social Media Networks.

It also helps in my business, I have posted my listing on there, and I have sold at least 4 homes from my FB friends referring their relatives or friends. I alsos have given business to appraisers and lenders, as well as Home Insurance, termite, title reps etc., from FB friends that I only knew on FB.

So I suggest you get out of your coccoon and experience the other beautiful things that social media brings, including but not limited to actually meeting and develping friendships. C'mon trOJan give it a try, I promise it won't hurt you, unless of course you're trying to get laid by strangers and you leave you FB open and your lady gets in there, then you are DEAD MEAT. I know a friend who is divorced because that is exactly what happended, what dumbass he is!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#20095 May 1, 2013
Sorry. No need to read the ramblings of a needy, lonely loser.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20096 May 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Sorry. No need to read the ramblings of a needy, lonely loser.
you read every word of it, you douche bag...you are under my spell...I say "jump" and you say how high. LMFAO I own you, just like UCLA owns USC. ROTFLMFAO
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#20097 May 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> regarding your "woman" LMAOyeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you say so! somehow I don't believe you, oooooooooone bit
Me desperate? not at all!!! I have a wonderful GF!! I have Social Media account to find old friends, and I have found many of them and have reconnected with them, it's an awesome thing!!!
I also get to chat with relatives that live in other states and other contries and share photos.
I also talk some college sports with others from other schools and have developed decent friendships, some I have even met in person!! it's an awesome thing!!!
Not my fault that you are an old bitter man that thinks FB is only for the purpose of getting laid - although it is for some, it's not the reason why most people join FB or other Social Media Networks.
It also helps in my business, I have posted my listing on there, and I have sold at least 4 homes from my FB friends referring their relatives or friends. I alsos have given business to appraisers and lenders, as well as Home Insurance, termite, title reps etc., from FB friends that I only knew on FB.
So I suggest you get out of your coccoon and experience the other beautiful things that social media brings, including but not limited to actually meeting and develping friendships. C'mon trOJan give it a try, I promise it won't hurt you, unless of course you're trying to get laid by strangers and you leave you FB open and your lady gets in there, then you are DEAD MEAT. I know a friend who is divorced because that is exactly what happended, what dumbass he is!!
No need to read the ramblings of a needy lonely loser.... but, I saw on your moniker Pullayup ,and I remember driving through there when I was a truck driver.
iridhfootball5

Springfield, MA

#20098 May 1, 2013
Matt Barkley has absolutely no chance of running Chip Kelly's complex offense. He is a drop back injury prone version of Mark Sanchez. The QB's that have recently came from USC have been horrible. Carson Palmer is clearly the best and he is a broken down has been.
Clipper Darrel

Fontana, CA

#20099 May 1, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
Matt Barkley has absolutely no chance of running Chip Kelly's complex offense. He is a drop back injury prone version of Mark Sanchez. The QB's that have recently came from USC have been horrible. Carson Palmer is clearly the best and he is a broken down has been.
Who are you?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20100 May 2, 2013
Clipper Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you?
Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
Steve Alford

North Hollywood, CA

#20101 May 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
Say fellow Bruin, howz about you lending me $800K to get me out of my contract with New Mexico so I can ruin your beloved Bruins program with my scumbag ways.
iridhfootball5

Springfield, MA

#20102 May 2, 2013
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. Then I read your crap and realized that your blinded by the USC golden days that are long gone. Matt Barkley, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, And Carson Palmer all overrated in college and absolutely suck in the NFL. Except Barkley he has not played yet and who knows if he ever will. But I would rather take a long hard look at just how bad the Trojans will be this year. Lane Kiffin is a horrible coach who screwed up the 2013 recruiting class. If he could have kept the players he lost to the Irish and UCLA then maybe they could win 6 games. But at this point that us to optimistic for a corrupt program who had the hammer dropped on them. That's who I am.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20103 May 2, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. Then I read your crap and realized that your blinded by the USC golden days that are long gone. Matt Barkley, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, And Carson Palmer all overrated in college and absolutely suck in the NFL. Except Barkley he has not played yet and who knows if he ever will. But I would rather take a long hard look at just how bad the Trojans will be this year. Lane Kiffin is a horrible coach who screwed up the 2013 recruiting class. If he could have kept the players he lost to the Irish and UCLA then maybe they could win 6 games. But at this point that us to optimistic for a corrupt program who had the hammer dropped on them. That's who I am.
Ya I agree, I wish my Bruins had one active Qb in the NFL right now..I think the last one we had drafted was Billy Kilmer...Speaking of corruption can't wait for the Alford era to begin....Go Bruins!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20104 May 2, 2013
IrishFootball5, any posts. coming from El Monte Ca, please ignore, he's a troll USC fan posting as if he was a UCLA fan trying to make UCLA fans look as stupid as he is...his original moniker name is Fight On, and he's also the biggest flame ever, lol
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20105 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,i look at you, you've been on here for 2 months, and you think you have the right to ask other who they are. We're still trying to figure out who YOU are...is it you, the dad? or is it your 14 year old son hacking your "Topix account" (you don't have one!, and if anyone believed you), posting garbage. Hey, are you still interested in watching free movies before the hit the theatres? I have a website that allows you to do just that! do you want to know the website address? LMAO
If he were having a go at your Bruins you would have liked my post , but since he came in bag'n on the Trojans,you don't like my response.......BTW - do you have a site where you can go (expletive) yourself!!?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#20106 May 3, 2013
iridhfootball5 wrote:
I iWho am I. I am someone who will call a spade a spade. I was informed that there are some good college football fans who post smart opinions here. That's who I am.
Then call yourself one!
Hows that for a smart/posted opinion?.....that guy that informed you of us ,knew wtf he was talking about!!, lmfao

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#20107 May 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>If he were having a go at your Bruins you would have liked my post , but since he came in bag'n on the Trojans,you don't like my response.......BTW - do you have a site where you can go (expletive) yourself!!?
maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#20108 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
IrishFootball5, any posts. coming from El Monte Ca, please ignore, he's a troll USC fan posting as if he was a UCLA fan trying to make UCLA fans look as stupid as he is...his original moniker name is Fight On, and he's also the biggest flame ever, lol
I've laughed till my balls hurt
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20111 May 3, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I've laughed till my balls hurt
Ya I agree Gumba, howz about we get together again and share another large Italian sausage?....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20112 May 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I see even the backup TE for Stanford got drafted (Toilolo) while your loudmouthed pretty boy Fauriaint is still sitting at home combing his hair in a nmirror. Also good thing the Pakers have a hard on for your (B)ruins or you still wouldnt have any players picked... HaHa
Not only are the Packers a wise and winning organization, they know how to draft talent.

As for your hatred for anything Bruin and your whiny desire that Bruin TE Joseph Fauria goes and sells insurance somewhere, see post below A-hole!!!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...

Go Bruins!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#20113 May 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>maybe so, but I happen to like ND as well, so anytime we have an ND fan posting on here to me it's almost as if a UCLA fan was posting, sice we both have something in common, we are fans of u$c.
Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#20114 May 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Bruins and Irish always have a common bond, a mutual dislike for Pompous Central - the U niversity of S poiled C hildren! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Ya I agree Brewie, we Bruins and the Irish have an inferiority complex when it comes to USC. We can polish our golden domes together :).....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Reality Cheque 11,458
Woman arrested in Whittier Massage Parlor prost... (Jan '10) 18 hr Oliver Jcat 63
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP (Jul '15) Mon Freeman 60
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages