UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35558 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19916 Apr 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Rushel Shell class of 2012 #5 RB loves L.A. and fell in love with UCLA yesterday during the spring practice. He will be making his announcement today of the school he will be attending, Shell is transferring from Pitt, Shell is Pennsylvania's all time leading rusher breaking Tony Dorsett's record, gaining over 9600 yards. Let's go Shell!!! Be a Bruin!!!!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/fo...
I laugh at the fools who claim UCLA is the second choice for football in L.A.
Go Bruins!!!!
Ya I agree, first is SC then Oxy then my mighty Westwood Bruins might be above Mt.Sac....Go Bruins!
Trojan

Yorba Linda, CA

#19917 Apr 14, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ya busy night on Santa Monica, I had an encounter with Earvin Johnson Jr, good thing he paid cash, supposed to meet up with her at Chicken Maison,,Now to watch a replay of the LA Kings shower sessions thanks to my favorite nephew :0....GO Bruins!
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.

A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19918 Apr 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad Magic has never been able to admit that he has gone both ways. He didn't contract HIV from a woman.
A shame that he's afraid to admit to who he is. But I suppose it's the world in which we live.
Ya I agree, he got HIV from Dr.Buss who passed from "cancer" recently...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19919 Apr 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19920 Apr 14, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
I Was with one of the Johnson boys, can't remember which one, It was at the El Monte Legion Stadium, a Saturday night as I remember, saw stars and that's the night I became a Trojan through and through (cause that's what he was wearing)
Oh the memories.
Fight On fellow Trojan, Fight On
If only I could have spent a night with Magic Johnson, I would have shown him a magic trick or two. I would have shown him my "sword swallowing trick" how to make a 12 inch salami vanish yes I'm the one who should be called magic.....Go Bruins!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19921 Apr 14, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Nation, pulling on Bruin For Life's nuts does not help our true blue uniformed front :(
We all need to pull his wank together and start sucking up to the Trojans. You know they are going to be at us full force come game time anyway. Please now, I don't want to see you changing your colors to Cardinal and Gold :/
Go Bruins, united we stand, united we blow :)...
Oh PPP lover where are you? Did you have a fatal encounter with Magic Johnson as well?.....Go Bruins!
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#19922 Apr 14, 2013
I got your trojan packed full of dick...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19923 Apr 14, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
poon tang, that was a classic post!!! Lmfao
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19924 Apr 14, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
Oh Poon Tang, I'm sooooo flattered but alas my heart and my hole belong to another (not a paying customer) he is one who is not large down there but I still love him. My heart and my hole belong to T-Town Clown my Southern Belle perhaps in another lifetime Wayne my Sweet....Go Bruins!
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#19925 Apr 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Poon Tang, I'm sooooo flattered but alas my heart and my hole belong to another (not a paying customer) he is one who is not large down there but I still love him. My heart and my hole belong to T-Town Clown my Southern Belle perhaps in another lifetime Wayne my Sweet....Go Bruins!
The Clown will be pissed when he sees this one... YO

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19926 Apr 15, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
Dude, do yourself a favor and just ignore the trolls. Kind of like I now do with Art Deco Man Troll... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19927 Apr 15, 2013
So did anyone besides me go to the Spring Game Saturday? I am surprised how sharp Kessler looked as I think Wittek may have taken a back seat. Heard LK wont make the decision until the fall though. I enjoy positive dilemmas like this!

USC - FIGHT ON
roll tide fans

Atlanta, GA

#19928 Apr 15, 2013
your nuts prince no 1
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#19929 Apr 15, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, do yourself a favor and just ignore the trolls. Kind of like I now do with Art Deco Man Troll... HaHa
Art Deco Man beat me up one time! I ain't messin with that BAD @SS man again... You better quit messin with him too.. He will hunt you down boy ya hear me...There was a man called DV that went down to kick DECO MAN'S @ss! they say you can hear him crying like a little girl in the bayou @ night... no one has seen him since...
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19930 Apr 15, 2013
POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
<quoted text>Art Deco Man beat me up one time! I ain't messin with that BAD @SS man again... You better quit messin with him too.. He will hunt you down boy ya hear me...There was a man called DV that went down to kick DECO MAN'S @ss! they say you can hear him crying like a little girl in the bayou @ night... no one has seen him since...
Oh yeah tough guy bring him on so we can go mano a mano! I may wear a skirt and speak with a lisp but I can throw down with the best of em, bring him in to any gym and see if he can handle aerobics in a tight like I can. I challenge all of you Village people style....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19932 Apr 15, 2013
Hey trOJan, I hear that of the 50+ injured many are critical condition, and in that "critical condition" several are Police Officers...are you hoping they die in pain, or are you hoping they have a speedy recovery?
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19933 Apr 15, 2013
Figt On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah come on down! I will wear a skirt for easy acess to my culo, I hope you don't mind that I speak with a lisp from all the cu m I swallow, I can swalloCum with the best of them!!! and I can deep thoat better than Linda Lovelace too ;) so come on down to my next hot tub party and watch me sword swallow Village people style....Go Trojans
Geeeeez Louise, I have nothing against gay guys, but your vulgaity and lack of class gives the gay community as a whole a very bad name...will you please stop posting your sick homosexual desires on this sports thread?
Go back to the other thread in which you have been posting lately, no one here cares.
http://www.topix.com/issue/gay-marriage/uplan...
Bruin For Life

United States

#19934 Apr 15, 2013
Rushel Shell has officially transferred to UCLA...looks our team is just getting better and better and better..sick team now, sicker team in the future. Bruin Pride!!!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19935 Apr 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please grow up Rob, this isn't high school where we meet young boys in the parking lot after school this is WEHO!
Yeah you're right BN, let's cruise the Schools for old tyme sake, let's start with your Serra tomorrow.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19936 Apr 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're right BN, let's cruise the Schools for old tyme sake, let's start with your Serra tomorrow.....Go Bruins!
Hey Bite On, you can stop using others Topix users handles...we all know you're gay, we all have read your comments on that gay marriage thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 25 min Los One Ways 68
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Davis 10,776
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Mon Raydubb 2,845
News Pence on Kim Jong Una s sister: I ignored her Mon C Kersey 1
Head Start (Sep '16) Mon Help teachers 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jan '18 Walls work 4,563
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec '17 la migra 419

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages