UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,821 - 18,840 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
wait a minute...aren't you being a little hypocritical (what else is new)? aren't you the same one that has stated, on here that it's childish and stupid to read all the garbage back and forth and have even called it "trolling"? now you wanna sit here and be entertained with pop corn? oh, wait a minute, this time it's not about a trOJan - HYPOCRITE. LMAO
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LOL!!!! BFL calling someone else hypocritical!!!

Gotta love the stupidity!!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell was he thinking, that this was USC???? Did he think UCLA also owns the Police, and the Judges??? I'm sure USC will be knocking on his door begging him to transfer, afterall USC put these athletes on pedestals - or at least they do that with the Football Players.
Damn Water Polo thugs!!! good think our football players have flawless character, not like the lowfife trOJans.
After this post, BN had better not call me (or CPEM) the "Sin Doctor" EVER again!!! HaHa

I know Trojan already linked this but this is from ESPN, so you should be "proud" of the (B)ruin national exposure... HaHa

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-sports...
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>After this post, BN had better not call me (or CPEM) the "Spin Doctor" EVER again!!!
NOBODY spins as much as he does. But what do you expect from a wannabe Bruin?! LOL!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>After this post, BN had better not call me (or CPEM) the "Sin Doctor" EVER again!!! HaHa
I know Trojan already linked this but this is from ESPN, so you should be "proud" of the (B)ruin national exposure... HaHa
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-sports...
No "spin" here you jackasses...whether he "did it" or "not" he will be kicked out of school (I am sure), because UCLA does not put up with this type of savage behavior - sorry to disappoint you with my response, I know you thought I would be engaging in a "defensive" mode, but we Bruins are consistent in NEVER defending this type behavior - regardless it they are Bruins or trOJans (trOJans defend murderers)
...no place for this at UCLA or any other university.

What I will say is this, the difference between UCLA and USC is at USC you are kept in the program, and even hire the best lawyers to defend these thugs - for it is no coincidence that 100% of the time the charges get dropped for the SUC athletes. While at UCLA you are simply dismissed as students and athletes - end of story...period, end, finito, shumbaktu, shiong hu hui, pakaturo, FIN. Boy that was easy.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No "spin" here you jackasses...whether he "did it" or "not" he will be kicked out of school (I am sure), because UCLA does not put up with this type of savage behavior - sorry to disappoint you with my response, I know you thought I would be engaging in a "defensive" mode, but we Bruins are consistent in NEVER defending this type behavior - regardless it they are Bruins or trOJans (trOJans defend murderers)
What I will say is this, the difference between UCLA and USC is at USC you are kept in the program, and even hire the best lawyers to defend these thugs - for it is no coincidence that 100% of the time the charges get dropped for the SUC athletes. While at UCLA you are simply dismissed as students and athletes - end of story...period, end, finito, shumbaktu, shiong hu hui, pakaturo, FIN. Boy that was easy.
Without even thinking too deeply into this, I immediately have two words for you Mr Spin-a-rooni... Nicola Dragovic... HaHa
Just Me Wolffie

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No "spin" here you jackasses...whether he "did it" or "not" he will be kicked out of school (I am sure), because UCLA does not put up with this type of savage behavior - sorry to disappoint you with my response, I know you thought I would be engaging in a "defensive" mode, but we Bruins are consistent in NEVER defending this type behavior - regardless it they are Bruins or trOJans (trOJans defend murderers)
Congrats to Ricky Pitino another one of my Punahou boys. I watched the game with President Barry, Mr. Obama to you commoners, he couldn't keep his hands off me as usual, I told Michelle not to worry that I would give him back when I was done....See Hon it pays to know folks!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>trOJans defend murderers
Name one Trojan who convicted for the crime of murder, you idiot!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

who WAS

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Without even thinking too deeply into this, I immediately have two words for you Mr Spin-a-rooni... Nicola Dragovic... HaHa
What do you expect from an idiot who is stupid enough to think he, alone, can declare someone guilty of the crime of murder?! LOL!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Without even thinking too deeply into this, I immediately have two words for you Mr Spin-a-rooni... Nicola Dragovic... HaHa
Okay...
1. Nicola Dragovic was in fact the "victim" of a psycho bytch GF, who was notorious with previous BFs being arrested for similar incidents.
2. That was a "domestic violenc" case, not one of "rape". anyone with a half-brain knows that in "domestic violence" cases many times it's not the man who was actually the "agressor" but rather the "victim" take it from me, I personaly can testify to that having been arrested twice for a similar case, and both times the cases dropped without even having to hire an attorney to plead my case.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one Trojan who convicted for the crime of murder, you idiot!
it doesn't matter you idiot...you know he dit it.

Your words: "I would have OJ over for Christmas dinner with my family" because "no matter what, he is a trOJan and he is my family, and no matter what he is accused of, family does not turn their back on family" your words? yes, or no?
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

And anyone with "half a brain" knows that no Trojan we've ever mentioned was found guilty for the crime of murder.

You're such a hypocritical POS.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/ icons/original/000/010/100/dis %20gon%20be%20good.gif
Hypocrite.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't matter you idiot...you know he dit it.
No, I don't.(And neither do you, you stupid jackass.)
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite.
Yes, you are! Thanks for admitting it.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if USC owns the Spokane PD as well? C'mon hot shot USC lawyers, how will you defend two legitimate thugs for breaking women's jaws and noses? LMAO

Spokane PD officially charging 2 USC basketball players. "CHARGED" C H A R G E D
http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/04/5317771/spok...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
And anyone with "half a brain" knows that no Trojan we've ever mentioned was found guilty for the crime of murder.
You're such a hypocritical POS.
So you answer is "yes" those were your words...and "yes" you would still have OJ for dinner with your family...yes?

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolffie wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats to Ricky Pitino another one of my Punahou boys. I watched the game with President Barry, Mr. Obama to you commoners, he couldn't keep his hands off me as usual, I told Michelle not to worry that I would give him back when I was done....See Hon it pays to know folks!
Alright, this one got me laughing... HaHa

Please though, no Wolfie posts (whether real or imitation), I just ate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 49 min shocked at your support 2,423
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 4,798
Great way to find a new job in the area 3 hr lovinglife 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Anyways 200,323
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Ocean 7,835
Prosecutors allege Chaffey High School music te... (Jul '09) 4 hr Class of 09 535
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) 5 hr Gabe Perchinsky 63
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE