UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,641 - 18,660 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we beat you with the teams we have now...the players we both had are looooooooooong gone, including the coaches...until you beat us again, we OWN you.
So our .500 record against the current UCLA bb team must mean we've caught the Bruins program in bb.

What a moron.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>When RN came to UCLA all you jumped all over him about his past...
Wrong AGAIN. With RN, I merely applied the same standards you established for USC coaches.(Same as I'm doing with Alford.)

As far as I'm concerned, there's been nothing egregious committed by any of them. Other than Sandusky (and possibly McQueery), I'm not aware of any coaches who have done anything worthy of being raked over the coals.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, you choose that comparison, I choose the one that says we beat you 4 of the last 5 games we've played. in the last 2 years, therefore you are defeated AGAIN.
Two in FOURTEEN years!! Keep spinning. LOL!!
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Dumbass. I'm just laughing at fools like you, who hold UCLA up on a pedestal and knock USC coaches for supposedly doing the very things Alford did!!
again, it shows what a hypocritical punk a$$ hole u are...making fun of a coach for sticking up for his player after a sexual attack, when your coach did it FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!!! While he coached at USC...I don't give a Puck what he did at Iowa, as long as that shyt don't happen at UCLA, it's all good, youfu c king HYPOCRITICAL POS.
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! This is the only school for which he would go back on his word!(Maybe because it's the only school who would be dumb enough to hire him.)
USC isn't perfect. Every school makes bad decisions from time to time in hiring coaches. I'm merely laughing at Bruin fans who are dumb enough to think they do everything right and USC does everything wrong. Hmmm. Who does that all the time in his posts? LOL!!!
please tell us all what UCLA did wrong you little p u $$ y, cuz I don't see it...your answer will be " if you are too stupid to see it I'm not going to bother explaining it" ROTFLMFAO

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
Ya know what's really funny is...
Two wins in fourteen years in football and some Bruin fans are dumb enough to claim they've "caught us" in football. Yet, they'd never make that concession with us in bb even though we are 5-5 against them over the past 5 years!
Things that make you go, "Hmmm."
Trojan, well all I can say to that is..........BOOM!!!!

Great post!
FIGHT ON
Bruin For Life

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN. With RN, I merely applied the same standards you established for USC coaches.(Same as I'm doing with Alford.)
As far as I'm concerned, there's been nothing egregious committed by any of them. Other than Sandusky (and possibly McQueery), I'm not aware of any coaches who have done anything worthy of being raked over the coals.
then STFU!!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we beat you with the teams we have now...the players we both had are looooooooooong gone, including the coaches...until you beat us again, we OWN you.
Sorry there Robbie, but something like a 50-0 bitchslap would be more appropriate in defining a loosely-used phrase like "OWN you"! HaHa
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>then STFU!!
Hey Dumbass...when you do, I will.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, it shows what a hypocritical punk a$$ hole u are...making fun of a coach for sticking up for his player after a sexual attack, when your coach did it FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!!! While he coached at USC...I don't give a Puck what he did at Iowa, as long as that shyt don't happen at UCLA, it's all good, youfu c king HYPOCRITICAL POS.
God you're stupid.

I have no problem with what he did. But what your new coach did, is exactly what YOU'VE ragged on USC coaches for doing.

YOU are the hypocritical POS for not being able to see that simple FACT!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh Dear what is wrong with our Bruins....Is it coincidence that PPPete has disappeared at the same time Steve Alford has been hired? is Steve Alford really PPPete?.....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Robbie, but something like a 50-0 bitchslap would be more appropriate in defining a loosely-used phrase like "OWN you"! HaHa
nice area, like south central
http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/20...
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, reminds me of the time my brother and I had season tix to the LA Rams, he used to pimp me off to the local negroes when we parked the car. That was soooo fun, cept I couldn't sit to watch the game I had to stand up during the whole game cuz of the pain.....Steve Alford is better than John Wooden!....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
God you're stupid.
I have no problem with what he did. But what your new coach did, is exactly what YOU'VE ragged on USC coaches for doing.
YOU are the hypocritical POS for not being able to see that simple FACT!!
Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, great post about our new coach Steve Alford. Isn't he dreamy and to think he took a team all the way to the sweet 16 back in 1999! Ya who needs a topflight Coach like Pitino or Calipari, or Coack K, we have Alford who is better than all of those combined......Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
Ya I agree, give it a season and we will be worse than Iowa...Oh boo hoo my Bruins are going to suck......Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

see he Bigot troll has 14 post in the last 24 hrs. the POS loves UCLA, she can't stay off the page.
Slither On Arse**hole, slither on
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
see he Bigot troll has 14 post in the last 24 hrs. the POS loves UCLA, she can't stay off the page.
Slither On Arse**hole, slither on
Ya I agree the bandwagon is getting full, everyone loves UCLA, especially now that we have a better coach than Ben Howland. Steve Alford won a NCAA title as a player with Wooden hater Bobby Knight. That makes him greater than Wooden. We should win the next 5 NCAA titles and not lose a game under our latest Indiana coaching phenom....Bruin basketball is back!....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
OMG!! This from the guy who gets on us for recruiting kids who have a somewhat questionable past!! The hypocrisy never ends with this dumbass!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, it was announced at today's Steve Alford press conference that all seats have been sold out in advance for the next 10 years at Pauley Pavillion! This is the greatest hire by my Bruins since Wooden teamed up with Sam Gilbert.....Go bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr mile high 200,324
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 2 hr shocked at your support 2,423
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr Davis 4,798
Great way to find a new job in the area 5 hr lovinglife 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Ocean 7,835
Prosecutors allege Chaffey High School music te... (Jul '09) 5 hr Class of 09 535
Two months after stabbing, victim calls police ... (Jun '10) 7 hr Gabe Perchinsky 63
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE