UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19626 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>When RN came to UCLA all you jumped all over him about his past...
Wrong AGAIN. With RN, I merely applied the same standards you established for USC coaches.(Same as I'm doing with Alford.)

As far as I'm concerned, there's been nothing egregious committed by any of them. Other than Sandusky (and possibly McQueery), I'm not aware of any coaches who have done anything worthy of being raked over the coals.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19627 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, you choose that comparison, I choose the one that says we beat you 4 of the last 5 games we've played. in the last 2 years, therefore you are defeated AGAIN.
Two in FOURTEEN years!! Keep spinning. LOL!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19629 Apr 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Dumbass. I'm just laughing at fools like you, who hold UCLA up on a pedestal and knock USC coaches for supposedly doing the very things Alford did!!
again, it shows what a hypocritical punk a$$ hole u are...making fun of a coach for sticking up for his player after a sexual attack, when your coach did it FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!!! While he coached at USC...I don't give a Puck what he did at Iowa, as long as that shyt don't happen at UCLA, it's all good, youfu c king HYPOCRITICAL POS.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19630 Apr 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! This is the only school for which he would go back on his word!(Maybe because it's the only school who would be dumb enough to hire him.)
USC isn't perfect. Every school makes bad decisions from time to time in hiring coaches. I'm merely laughing at Bruin fans who are dumb enough to think they do everything right and USC does everything wrong. Hmmm. Who does that all the time in his posts? LOL!!!
please tell us all what UCLA did wrong you little p u $$ y, cuz I don't see it...your answer will be " if you are too stupid to see it I'm not going to bother explaining it" ROTFLMFAO

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19631 Apr 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Ya know what's really funny is...
Two wins in fourteen years in football and some Bruin fans are dumb enough to claim they've "caught us" in football. Yet, they'd never make that concession with us in bb even though we are 5-5 against them over the past 5 years!
Things that make you go, "Hmmm."
Trojan, well all I can say to that is..........BOOM!!!!

Great post!
FIGHT ON
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#19632 Apr 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN. With RN, I merely applied the same standards you established for USC coaches.(Same as I'm doing with Alford.)
As far as I'm concerned, there's been nothing egregious committed by any of them. Other than Sandusky (and possibly McQueery), I'm not aware of any coaches who have done anything worthy of being raked over the coals.
then STFU!!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19633 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we beat you with the teams we have now...the players we both had are looooooooooong gone, including the coaches...until you beat us again, we OWN you.
Sorry there Robbie, but something like a 50-0 bitchslap would be more appropriate in defining a loosely-used phrase like "OWN you"! HaHa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19634 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>then STFU!!
Hey Dumbass...when you do, I will.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#19635 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>again, it shows what a hypocritical punk a$$ hole u are...making fun of a coach for sticking up for his player after a sexual attack, when your coach did it FIVE DIFFERENT TIMES!!! While he coached at USC...I don't give a Puck what he did at Iowa, as long as that shyt don't happen at UCLA, it's all good, youfu c king HYPOCRITICAL POS.
God you're stupid.

I have no problem with what he did. But what your new coach did, is exactly what YOU'VE ragged on USC coaches for doing.

YOU are the hypocritical POS for not being able to see that simple FACT!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19636 Apr 2, 2013
Oh Dear what is wrong with our Bruins....Is it coincidence that PPPete has disappeared at the same time Steve Alford has been hired? is Steve Alford really PPPete?.....Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19637 Apr 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Robbie, but something like a 50-0 bitchslap would be more appropriate in defining a loosely-used phrase like "OWN you"! HaHa
nice area, like south central
http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/articles/20...
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19638 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, reminds me of the time my brother and I had season tix to the LA Rams, he used to pimp me off to the local negroes when we parked the car. That was soooo fun, cept I couldn't sit to watch the game I had to stand up during the whole game cuz of the pain.....Steve Alford is better than John Wooden!....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Mesa, AZ

#19639 Apr 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
God you're stupid.
I have no problem with what he did. But what your new coach did, is exactly what YOU'VE ragged on USC coaches for doing.
YOU are the hypocritical POS for not being able to see that simple FACT!!
Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19640 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree fellow Bruin, great post about our new coach Steve Alford. Isn't he dreamy and to think he took a team all the way to the sweet 16 back in 1999! Ya who needs a topflight Coach like Pitino or Calipari, or Coack K, we have Alford who is better than all of those combined......Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19641 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
Ya I agree, give it a season and we will be worse than Iowa...Oh boo hoo my Bruins are going to suck......Go Bruins!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19642 Apr 2, 2013
see he Bigot troll has 14 post in the last 24 hrs. the POS loves UCLA, she can't stay off the page.
Slither On Arse**hole, slither on
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19643 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see he Bigot troll has 14 post in the last 24 hrs. the POS loves UCLA, she can't stay off the page.
Slither On Arse**hole, slither on
Ya I agree the bandwagon is getting full, everyone loves UCLA, especially now that we have a better coach than Ben Howland. Steve Alford won a NCAA title as a player with Wooden hater Bobby Knight. That makes him greater than Wooden. We should win the next 5 NCAA titles and not lose a game under our latest Indiana coaching phenom....Bruin basketball is back!....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19644 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Again, ass wipe, talk to me about this if and when it happens while he's at UCLA. Until then, STFU, your argument is pointless...we're UCLA not Iowa.
OMG!! This from the guy who gets on us for recruiting kids who have a somewhat questionable past!! The hypocrisy never ends with this dumbass!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19645 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, it was announced at today's Steve Alford press conference that all seats have been sold out in advance for the next 10 years at Pauley Pavillion! This is the greatest hire by my Bruins since Wooden teamed up with Sam Gilbert.....Go bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#19646 Apr 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I am a Bigot troll I has 14 post in the last 24 hrs. I'm a POS that loves UCLA, I can't stay off the page.
Slither On up my Arse**hole, slither on
Hello??? Fellow Bruins???...Shouldn't we be celebrating the hiring of our savior BB coach???...Fellow Bruins????....Hello????.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monte bello Housing wants to bring in more low ... (Jun '14) 6 min Pay Me Loses 9
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Hope its not who ... 5,266
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 6 hr Renegade Pay Me 10
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 6 hr Pacheco Idiot 1
Pacheco Nervous Yet Your Deals are OVER 6 hr Pacheco Cries 3
Pacheco and Lozano Welcome All non Profits in C... 6 hr Pacheco Says 3
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 6 hr Pacheco Says 3

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE