UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33109 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19181 Mar 22, 2013
I'm here in a Vegas just got arrested for dumping a few beers on some Minnesota fans who think UCLA is a better team. I told em I want my Bruins to lose they couldn't understand my logic, so I poured my suds on their head....Go Go Gophers beat My Bruins....BN come bail me out babe....Go Bruins!
Fight On

Downey, CA

#19182 Mar 22, 2013
I love the sound of a man's ball sack smacking against my chin.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19183 Mar 22, 2013
It's so sweet....FO & BFL trying to pose as one another. They should get it over with and get a room.:-P
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19184 Mar 22, 2013
BN, I told you they were exactly alike.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19185 Mar 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I love the sound of a man's ball sack smacking against my chin.
You sound just like Nation at our Bruin hot tub parties ;)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19186 Mar 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
It's so sweet....FO & BFL trying to pose as one another. They should get it over with and get a room.:-P
Ya I agree, maybe they can get one of those adjoining suites so BN and Trojan can join in on the cross town rivalry orgy....Go Go Gophers destroy my Bruins!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19187 Mar 22, 2013
Yippie Yahooo Hoooorrraaaay!!! No silly boyz I'm not screaming about gaay marriage although that will make me and Rob both very happy. I'm soooooo excited about my Gophers trouncing my Bruins, I haven't been this excited since I was gang raiped in the Serra locker room....Bye Bye Bennie!....Go Bruins!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#19188 Mar 22, 2013
Sorry Bruins, you guys fell victim to a team I call Jekyll and Hyde. Minnesota is so hard to figure out but when they play like they did tonight they beat teams like: MSU 63 - Minn 76; Ill 67 - Minn - 84; Indiana 73 - Minn - 77. But then they come out losing crap games that make you go WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Neb -53 Minn - 51; Iowa - 72 - Minn - 51; Purdue - 89 Minn - 73.

But make no mistake, you just saw how good Minn is capable of being and I do think they have the talent to beat Florida. Not sure they will, though. Hopefully your Bruins pull it together for next year.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19189 Mar 22, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Sorry Bruins, you guys fell victim to a team I call Jekyll and Hyde. Minnesota is so hard to figure out but when they play like they did tonight they beat teams like: MSU 63 - Minn 76; Ill 67 - Minn - 84; Indiana 73 - Minn - 77. But then they come out losing crap games that make you go WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Neb -53 Minn - 51; Iowa - 72 - Minn - 51; Purdue - 89 Minn - 73.
But make no mistake, you just saw how good Minn is capable of being and I do think they have the talent to beat Florida. Not sure they will, though. Hopefully your Bruins pull it together for next year.
Great day to be a Bruins!!! Yesss! We got our arses handed to us, whew, I thought for a minute we might get back in there but our boys laid an egg, I love it we lost by 20. It feels great to be a Bruin, not as good as a giant pipino up my grande canyon, but close. Thank you Gophers!.....Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#19190 Mar 23, 2013
To all my fellow Bruin fans, I am just so traumatized by their tournament loss and blink of an eye exit that I must recite some poetry to calm my frail nerves:

Allakhazam and sim ala-zazz,
This was the last Bruin game played by Shabazz.
We looked overmatch again,
And the turnovers were plenty,
Now the only left to say,
Is Bye-Bye Coach Benny!

Farewell my lowly Bruins,
Your basketball program is nothing,
We have an outdated coach
I need a hot tub party for some Bruin cuddling!

:(

Go AWAY Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#19191 Mar 23, 2013
Nation, Lifer, and Brewski. There will be a mandatory special edition of the Bruin Hot Tub party at MD's Saturday night :/

Everyone is expected to wear the black speedos in mourning for our fatally failed Bruins :(

West Hollywood, CA

#19192 Mar 23, 2013
My UCLA Bruins :/

We under-performed and finish very poorly in both football and basketball..........so since we really did not turn ANY corners, Baseball anyone?

..........Please :(
Btuin For Life

United States

#19193 Mar 23, 2013
Just like losing 50-0 was the best thing that happened to UCLA football - it gave us Jim Mora...now getting embarrassed in the first round "having zero chemistry as a tean and appearing as though they've never played together before" will give us a change we need in our program. Go Bruins!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19194 Mar 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Minnesota matches up well against the Bruins and may just do all us Bruins a favor and beat UCLA and get Howland fired, UCLA is toast without Jordan Adams and even if they beat Minn. won't go deep, Adams injury is a MAJOR blow for UCLA.
good by Ben.
props to Cal, Oregon, & Zona.
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19195 Mar 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
good by Ben.
props to Cal, Oregon, & Zona.
Great day to be a Bruin ay babe!What an arse kicking! The best coach since John Wooden is gone now we can concentrate on Bringing in a lesser Coach than Howland since all the Big Coaches want the UCLA Job. Pitino? Krzyzewski? Roy Williams? Oh wait they all said no already. John Thompson Jr he must be run out of DC since Georgetown was upset...How about Michael Cooper?he would be a great coach and if anyone disagrees I will pour beer on your head and go mano a mano then I will lick your balls.....Thank you Gophers for destroying my Bruins....Go Bruins!.........PS hey BN honey can you bail me out of this Vegas jail?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19196 Mar 23, 2013
Btuin For Life wrote:
Just like losing 50-0 was the best thing that happened to UCLA football -
You're such a child. Don't try to pretend you enjoyed the loss last night or the 50-0, no matter what may come of it. You aren't fooling anyone.
Horny Toad

Brooklyn, NY

#19197 Mar 23, 2013
Boobies!
Bruin For Life

North Hollywood, CA

#19198 Mar 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a child. Don't try to pretend you enjoyed the loss last night or the 50-0, no matter what may come of it. You aren't fooling anyone.
You're right again Trojan. I realize that we con't get a better coach than Howland and that it's not his fault that Jordan Adams broke his ankle. I also realize that our hoops program has been dead since the 1970's and we cheated to get those titles.Maybe we should start cheating again to start winning again, we need a guy like Calipari to do that. Yes I hate women but Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19199 Mar 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
...our program has been dead since the 1970's and we cheated to get those titles.
If only the real BFL were man enough to admit that.

But like a child, he'll cover his ears and scream, "La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...I can't hear you!!"

LOL!!!
Bruin Nation

North Hollywood, CA

#19200 Mar 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right again Trojan. I realize that we con't get a better coach than Howland and that it's not his fault that Jordan Adams broke his ankle. I also realize that our hoops program has been dead since the 1970's and we cheated to get those titles.Maybe we should start cheating again to start winning again, we need a guy like Calipari to do that. Yes I hate women but Go Bruins!
Ya babe I agree 100%.Our BB program has been irrelevant since Nixon was President We need to get back to our cheating ways, even ol Jim Harrick won a title by breaking the rules. We are pathetic fans cheering for another team so we can replace the best coach since ol Wooden..See you on Santa Monica Blvd tonight babe....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr lmsa 8,542
Review: Anaheim Ducks 7 hr ANAHEIM DUCKS 1
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) 12 hr LOL 176
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr '17 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec '16 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages