UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 906)

Showing posts 18,101 - 18,120 of26,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Btuin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! I'm not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Trojans!!!
no one cares about your sexual preference, you freak.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

If liking hot women with fine booties and nice round hooters makes me queer, than I'm as queer as they come.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! You're not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
If liking hot women with fine booties and nice round hooters makes me queer, than I'm as queer as they come.<quoted text>
We know the closest thing you've had to having a woman was jerking off to Art Decco's posts.....Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?
> Coach Artie wonders if USC will still pay Redd's rent at the Malibu beach house. Maybe CT will let Redd stay at his garage apartment mansion in San Marino during his rehab.
>:)

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Ben Howland must go sooner rather than later...why is he so enamored with the Wear twins and leaves Parker on the bench?
And throwing his Jacket into the stands while having a hissy fit? Time for a change.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
And throwing his Jacket into the stands while having a hissy fit? Time for a change.
that was ridiculous, he's completely lost it.
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ poseur! I say we keep him, you are a front runner BN I'm sorry to say this but you are a freakin joke as a Bruin Fan, plus you're always kissing the arse of all the Trojies. What a freakin loser! And to think of all the times I defended you against bite on...Pusssey!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that was ridiculous, he's completely lost it.
Not his fault, BAZZ ,didn't pull up for a jumper!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Not his fault, BAZZ ,didn't pull up for a jumper!
Oh yeah tough guy, one more time lets meet up and settle this like men mano a mano!
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

My Bruins are the number 6 seed in the South?Has the NCAA forgotten that we have 11 Hoops Titles, that alone should give us a number 1 seed in the West...Blame that on Howland as well, he simply has to go and if I ever see him I will put the beat on him Montebello style...Go Bruins!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

5 Pac 12 teams in the big dance, Good to see Cal make it. Oregon s/b a much higher seed, but will beat Oklahoma State.
Minnesota matches up well against the Bruins and may just do all us Bruins a favor and beat UCLA and get Howland fired, UCLA is toast without Jordan Adams and even if they beat Minn. won't go deep, Adams injury is a MAJOR blow for UCLA.
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
5 Pac 12 teams in the big dance, Good to see Cal make it. Oregon s/b a much higher seed, but will beat Oklahoma State.
Minnesota matches up well against the Bruins and may just do all us Bruins a favor and beat UCLA and get Howland fired, UCLA is toast without Jordan Adams and even if they beat Minn. won't go deep, Adams injury is a MAJOR blow for UCLA.
BN there you go again butthole being a front runner fan. What kind of real fan openly says he wants his team to lose in the NCAA? I'll tell you what kind a pussey pathetic loser like you no way you're a real Bruin fan poseur!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

couldn't agree more, Howland on his way out.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/basketb...

I do find it interesting that the The Bigot Troll Bite on is more interested in UCLA than his beloved sc, but as bad as usc is I guess I can see it.
LMFAO

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

how funny 98 teams in the NCAA & NIT tournament, guess who didn't make the cut?
yep the Bigot Troll's beloved team sc,
http://www.policymic.com/articles/30142/2013-...
even the Niagara Purple Eagles, Robert Morris Colonials, & the Mighty Charleston Southern Buccaneers made it but not mighty usc
fight on .....LMFAO

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
how funny 98 teams in the NCAA & NIT tournament, guess who didn't make the cut?
yep the Bigot Troll's beloved team sc,
http://www.policymic.com/articles/30142/2013-...
even the Niagara Purple Eagles, Robert Morris Colonials, & the Mighty Charleston Southern Buccaneers made it but not mighty usc
fight on .....LMFAO
I am dying to know what Mr. Chosen Traveler thinks about this, but I guess we won't know until he returns from his Brazilian vacation - his favorite get-away following each USC debacle. LMFAO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Nation, let's be real shall we :/

What Bruin around here hasn't thrown our own hissy fit ;)

Go Bruins, throw away the jackets but keep those experimental shorts!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Really Nation? Do all Bruins us a favor and beat UCLA :/

When I hear you say these things it makes me think you are this Trojan Bigot Troll moniker that you label everyone else with :(

Go Bruins, despite Bruin Nation wanting us to lose!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I am dying to know what Mr. Chosen Traveler thinks about this, but I guess we won't know until he returns from his Brazilian vacation - his favorite get-away following each USC debacle. LMFAO
After our Bruin loss to Oregon and that throwing jacket incident by Coach Benny, I sort of wish I went along on that Brazilian vacation with Mister Traveler myself :/

After all, I have heard those young Brazil boys are really cute ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooo Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I am dying to know what Mr. Chosen Traveler thinks about my Brazilian bikini wax, but I guess we won't know until he returns from his Brazilian vacation - his favorite get-away I wish I following him each time;)
Ya I agree, fire Howland, Go Go Gophers!..... Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Great news gang! My nephew is going to let me in the LA Kings locker room to watch the team take their showers. Ahhh yes life is good!:0.....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,101 - 18,120 of26,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Llama Fertilizer Causing a Stink 19 min More Amused 5
Llamas Raise a Stink in SoCal City 20 min More Amused 11
Maclaren Hall childrens center or juvinile center (Dec '10) 1 hr John 106
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Activity 15,657
Deal Reached To Close La Habra's Only Strip Club (Aug '07) 2 hr Pedro 3
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 4 hr Whittier Lover 1,223
BP City Attorney Rips Off BP 7 hr Oh No 1
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••