UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 905)

Showing posts 18,081 - 18,100 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you're one of the biggest idiots who's ever lived.
Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...
yah, blow to shit, yet still had a better record than USC and yet still alomst could have played for the Big-10 title. pffft

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...
You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Ya I agree, you mean Redd is now enrolled at our beloved UCLA?....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my goodness, trOJan!!! I am trying to show empathy for this poor guy and this is how you treat me?
By making a stupid remark, when you have no idea what he's feeling or thinking. As if he wouldn't have torn his MCL if he hadn't transferred! That is not showing empathy; It's being the same ol' Rob, slamming USC any chance you get and looking foolish in the process.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You can actually say he went from shittier to shittiest.
Lifer please, such a potty mouth by a fellow Bruin :/

And need I remind you that why you are hexing Trojans with your sly voodoo injury comments, it usually has a reverse effect......oh wait, we just lost Jordie Adams and any chance of going beyond the NCAA first round :(

See, it already happened! Damn you Lifer :(
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
By making a stupid remark, when you have no idea what he's feeling or thinking. As if he wouldn't have torn his MCL if he hadn't transferred! That is not showing empathy; It's being the same ol' Rob, slamming USC any chance you get and looking foolish in the process.
Not to menton the fact you were stupid enough to claim he is "likely out for the 2013 season", which he ISN'T.

What an idiot.
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to menton the fact you were stupid enough to claim he is "likely out for the 2013 season", which he ISN'T.
What an idiot.
read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Hey. Dumbass!! Learn how to read. That is exactly what I stated you wrote. But even so, it's not true, yoo effing idiot. It is not at all likely that he'll miss the season from this injury.

Damn! Even time I think you can't get any stupider, you prove me wrong. LOL!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Oh dear! What has become of my Bruins?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Team SEC has won 7 in a row!!! Go team SEC!!!!!
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHa, good stuff! I might liken SEC fans to the show "King Of The Hill" because of their self-endowed association with the shows title, yet when you look below the surface...
Just not sure which Topix posters portray Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer... HaHa
http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/films... ( www.GdeFon.ru ).jpg
Daily Breeze

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Torrance shoplifting spree nets 4 reputed UCLA Velvet Mafia gang members, including a Montebello (wo)man. Torrance PD say "Bruin Nation" "Bruin For Life" "Brew In" and "Shorrt Shooter" are suspected of committing more than 50 shoplifting crimes at stores in Torrance and across the county, stealing women's clothing, leaving without paying, then selling their bodies while wearing the merchandise for profit, police said Monday. The four are unarmed and not considered dangerous and can easily be lured with large green vegetables.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>read my post, you moron! I said "most likely out" not "out" you IDIOT!!!!!
Well Lifer, where you can use the term "out" instead of "most likely out" is our Bruin basketball team " :/

I knew we had no chance when Jordie went down. I just thought our young lads would have been able to muster up enough to win it for him. Guess I was giving our Bruins way too much credit :(

I guess Bill W. was right. We Bruins are the alcoholics of the Pacific 12!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Ben Howland must go sooner rather than later...why is he so enamored with the Wear twins and leaves Parker on the bench?
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Ben Howland must go sooner rather than later...why is he so enamored with the Wear twins and leaves Parker on the bench?
Ya I agree, I'm a better hockey coach than ol Ben is a basketball coach, plus I shower with my under age boyz, somehting ol Ben probably doesn't do.....Go Ben leave Westwood....Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nude golfing early tomorrow,(hope no one laughs at my shrinkage) then off to ogle all the men running the LA Marathon...Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Please Lifer, not so many excuses like what you accuse others of doing :/

Our basketball program just continues to not be very good as those champion banners remain lonely, collecting dust in the ceiling rafters :(

Go Bruins, let's try to shoot over 40% in the NCAA tournament please!

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Matt Fudd from Columbus wrote:
I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire... I own a mansion and a yacht...<quoted text>
Still think OSU is going to put a "beat down" on the SEC this year? Ah, the Sea of Delusion.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

It may not be this year but OSU will be holding that crystal trophy.
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Still think OSU is going to put a "beat down" on the SEC this year? Ah, the Sea of Delusion.
Bruin For Life

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
It may not be this year but UCLA will be holding that crystal trophy.<quoted text>
You got that right Matt! You're not so stupid for being such a kweer hommmo....Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,081 - 18,100 of26,611
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 11 at 9:55AM PDT

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE