UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
18,061 - 18,080 of 26,731 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon
Well, they held on. Congrats!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!!

and on to the championship game tomorrow....dang it!!! I should gone to Vegas!

Go Bruins!!!! Beat the Ducks!!!!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!!
and on to the championship game tomorrow....dang it!!! I should gone to Vegas!
Go Bruins!!!! Beat the Ducks!!!!
Ya I agree we could have raked in a mint with all those college boyz in town.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jordan Adams, broken foot on the last second of the game...out for the season...SOB
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Jordan Adams, broken foot on the last second of the game...out for the season...SOB
It's All Ben Howlands fault he simply has got to go! Fire Howland! it was Howland's fault that Dorner went nuts as well!.....Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Oh well , Shabass should be happy , here's his big chance to really take over and show how great he and everybody else say he is....plus he loves taking the ball out of his teamates hands , now he doesn't have to!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
DabNabIt Lifer, it will now be curtains for us as Jordie was our only Bruin worth a damn against Arizona :/

How the heckle did we win that game only shooting 35%. I can't bare it all to watch Saturday's game :(

Go Bruins, this time don't take the phrase break a leg literally!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they held on. Congrats!
thanks s/b a good final today.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks s/b a good final today.
I don't know. PPP is right Adams is a big loss.

But hey, the jackass Lakers did it last night w/o Kobe.

Good luck!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!
Who?? the Bigot Troll??, you mean someone really reads that Pryck's post? You must be board.
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>DabNabIt Lifer, it will now be curtains for us as Jordie was our only Bruin worth a damn against Arizona :/
How the heckle did we win that game only shooting 35%.
Its called 'Slop BB' You shoot - jump thru or over everyone's back to get a rebound put back!...but don't take my word for it , Jay Bilas, a couple of years ago was announcing a ucla game and he couldn't believe the success they were having with their joke offense-after about the 10 missed shot and rebound put back Bilas said , "It looks like ucla's best weapon is the missed shot!"...lmao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!
Everyone praises Kobe for his end of game heroics , but the Jackass's found out last night if Kobe's not in their digging you a massive hole to get out of , you don't need his miracle shots at the end!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?? the Bigot Troll??, you mean someone really reads that Pryck's post? You must be board.
Lifer in what content did you mean to apply the word board :/

Yes this is a topix board per say, but please, you are again putting our Bruin name in bad light with your very own bigotry and ignorance :/

Despite your accusations and shortcomings, we will try to cheer our Bruins on and hope someone else besides Jordie Adams can actually shoot the ball into the hoop :(

Go Bruins, don't let Lifer's foolishness get us down!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!!
not gonna be easy for UCLA. Adams is HUGE loss, but I believe Powell cable replace him nicely, problem is who's gonna replace Parker if he gets in foul trouble? Nail biter tonight.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Clipper me wrote:
<quoted text>Its called 'Slop BB' You shoot - jump thru or over everyone's back to get a rebound put back!...but don't take my word for it , Jay Bilas, a couple of years ago was announcing a ucla game and he couldn't believe the success they were having with their joke offense-after about the 10 missed shot and rebound put back Bilas said , "It looks like ucla's best weapon is the missed shot!"...lmao
Yes Mister Clipper, it can be rather repulsive the way Coach Benny runs things out there :/

It also hurts me so when even socially-rebranded Billy Walton says those nasty things about the state of our team :(

Billy Walton (or Bill W for short amongst us Bruin alcoholics) has really put a shame on our program with his truthful analysis of Bruin games. Boy has he come a long way since the old days when he used to smoke pot with Brewski and hang out with Uncle Sammy Gilbert :/

Go Bruins, like Lifer, we must still stand behind all your shortcomings!

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not gonna be easy for UCLA. Adams is HUGE loss, but I believe Powell cable replace him nicely, problem is who's gonna replace Parker if he gets in foul trouble? Nail biter tonight.
Yeah It'll be tough ,but at least one basketball on the floor at one time should suffice for the bruin lineup out there including Shabasszzzz!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Wow! poor Silas Redd...first he leaves Penn State for USC, and Penn State has a way better record than USC...then he averages less than half the carries he had at Penn State...and now he tears his MCL and now is most likely out for the 2013 season. I have a feeling he wishes he had stayed at Penn State.:(

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1555714-co...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow! poor Silas Redd...first he leaves Penn State for USC, and Penn State has a way better record than USC...then he averages less than half the carries he had at Penn State...and now he tears his MCL and now is most likely out for the 2013 season. I have a feeling he wishes he had stayed at Penn State.:(
Only because you're one of the biggest idiots who's ever lived.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Ya I agree I wish I had a coach like Sanduky as well my fellow Bruin at least we have each other;)......Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
Yeah,I bet he wishes he had stayed with a program that got blown to shit!, pfft...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE