UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 903)

Showing posts 18,041 - 18,060 of26,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ghost of Wooden

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19009
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we need to refresh this SUC fan's memory the reason Tim Floyd is no longer the USC basketball coach?! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Gracious sakes alive Brewmeister there's nothing wrong with a little payola for playola can you $ay 10 national champion$hips that were purchased by Sam and I.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19010
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the fool rags on us for not having won a BCS title, but ignores the many accomplishments we've made, such as winning our conference, Rose Bowl victories, etc.
How many NC's does UCLA have in the past 38 years? One. So, if NC's are the only thing that makes you a powerhouse, no Bruin fan should be stupid enough to refer to them as such.
He'll never be smart enough to recognize or admit to his hypocrisy.
I equate the (B)ruins one year of football success to like a guy who joins a gym and thinks he is a body builder after his first visit. Lets see some longevity here before obnoxious (B)ruin fans can really back up their current mouth dribbling... HaHa

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19011
Mar 15, 2013
 
CPEM wrote:
Let me interrupt this USC-UCLA love-fest with some SEC bashing.
If the SEC were characters from "The Simpsons," this is what they would be: http://i.imgur.com/nBebj4q.jpg
HaHa, good stuff! I might liken SEC fans to the show "King Of The Hill" because of their self-endowed association with the shows title, yet when you look below the surface...

Just not sure which Topix posters portray Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, and Jeff Boomhauer... HaHa

http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/films... ( www.GdeFon.ru ).jpg

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19012
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you think you are trying to put a spin on it by attempting to differentiate accomplishments and championships, might I remind (or inform) you that U-C-L-A leads the entire NCAA in lifetime National Championships!!!
So your combative rebuttal is mute here! Heh heh heh heh heh
GO BRUINS!
Well BruiseIn, while you and Rob continue to have orgasms over your (B)ruins and their minute rise in status, might I remind (or inform) you that U-S-C in right up there with your school (in 3rd place overall) in lifetime National Championships!!!

USC - WE WIN ALL THE TITLES TOO EXCEPT WE STILL OWN YOU IN FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL LIFETIME!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19013
Mar 15, 2013
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I equate the (B)ruins one year of football success to like a guy who joins a gym and thinks he is a body builder after his first visit. Lets see some longevity here before obnoxious (B)ruin fans can really back up their current mouth dribbling... HaHa
Huhhhh, no...I equate our one year of success to muscle memory, anyone that has been working out all their life - like me - can go 5-8 years of doing nothing in the gym and within weeks after hitting the weights, your body will be in the shape that it takes - someone like you - years to accomplish.:) So is the same with our football team, we took some time off, but we're back and ready to dominate and take back what was ours in the '90s...I hope you enjoyed your "tainted reign", because there is a new sheriff in town, and his name James L. Mora.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19014
Mar 15, 2013
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well BruiseIn, while you and Rob continue to have orgasms over your (B)ruins and their minute rise in status, might I remind (or inform) you that U-S-C in right up there with your school (in 3rd place overall) in lifetime National Championships!!!
USC - WE WIN ALL THE TITLES TOO EXCEPT WE STILL OWN YOU IN FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL LIFETIME!
Live in the past much? we own you in ALL THREE SPORTS NOW, as a matter of face it's not much of a rilvary anymore...has USC considered moving to perhaps the Mountain West Conference? they might emjoy a little more success.
Ghost of Wooden

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19015
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Live in the past much? we own you in ALL THREE SPORTS NOW, as a matter of face it's not much of a rilvary anymore...has USC considered moving to perhaps the Mountain West Conference? they might emjoy a little more success.
Now, now Roberto, remember the pyramid of $ucce$$..I was sent UP here from where I am now resting( I didn't make it up stairs) to remind all loyal Bruin fans of my glory years when we purchased the best players in the land and when we controlled the NCAA.
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19016
Mar 15, 2013
 
Two wins in football over the past FOURTEEN years and they "own us". Gotta love the stupidity!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19017
Mar 15, 2013
 
Glad to know their coach is smart enough to know it's simply a good step in the right direction.(Which I don't argue.) But owning us?! HILARIOUS!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19018
Mar 15, 2013
 
Trojan wrote:
Glad to know their coach is smart enough to know it's simply a good step in the right direction.(Which I don't argue.) But owning us?! HILARIOUS!
That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19019
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Brewski, that laugh of yours is turning me on :)

Since the hot tub party is off for tonight, want to meet up in the usual alley just East of GAYley in Westwood ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19020
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
You tell them Lifer! That's right, WE OWN YOU :)

In fact this time around no Bruins on our knees, in front of you Trojans, with you "owning" us :/

Well, um, I take that back. Maybe a lot of us Bruins like to be owned. I know Nation does ;)

Go Bruins, don't mind saying we own the patent on padding for the knees!
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19021
Mar 15, 2013
 
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.

The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.

Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19022
Mar 15, 2013
 
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
.
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19023
Mar 15, 2013
 
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.
The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.
Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.
Yes Mister Trojan, some of us Bruins think into these things a lot more than our representative Bruin caveman - Bruin For Life :/

The rest of us are very well aware of that 50-0 destruction you "owned" over us just only a couple years back :(
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19024
Mar 15, 2013
 
Bruin Nation wrote:
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!

Good luck tonight!!
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19025
Mar 15, 2013
 
L Bruins got their hands full today, Eating Arizona 3 * in 1 year is not going to be easy... If they can make it past Arizona today I don't see them losing the championship game tomorrow.
Bruin For Life

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19026
Mar 15, 2013
 
GO BRUINS!!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19027
Mar 15, 2013
 
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!
Good luck tonight!!
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19028
Mar 15, 2013
 
Great English huh ?
"I don't have the Pac 12 Channel on Verizon"
Jesus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,041 - 18,060 of26,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••