UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32402 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#19018 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Glad to know their coach is smart enough to know it's simply a good step in the right direction.(Which I don't argue.) But owning us?! HILARIOUS!
That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#19019 Mar 15, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Brewski, that laugh of yours is turning me on :)

Since the hot tub party is off for tonight, want to meet up in the usual alley just East of GAYley in Westwood ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#19020 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
You tell them Lifer! That's right, WE OWN YOU :)

In fact this time around no Bruins on our knees, in front of you Trojans, with you "owning" us :/

Well, um, I take that back. Maybe a lot of us Bruins like to be owned. I know Nation does ;)

Go Bruins, don't mind saying we own the patent on padding for the knees!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19021 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>That is right, at this moment WE OWN YOU! until you beat us, WE OWN YOU!! hilarious indeed.
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.

The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.

Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#19022 Mar 15, 2013
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...

West Hollywood, CA

#19023 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure you do! You keep telling yourself that.
The Bruins I know are a lot smarter than you. They're pleased with the win, but agree with Mora...won't mean much until they string a few together. Three in a five year span...that's when I'll say you own us.
Until then, only two victories over fourteen years says differently. Well, to anyone with a brain.
Yes Mister Trojan, some of us Bruins think into these things a lot more than our representative Bruin caveman - Bruin For Life :/

The rest of us are very well aware of that 50-0 destruction you "owned" over us just only a couple years back :(
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#19024 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Where's Waldo the Bigot Troll Fight_on ?
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!

Good luck tonight!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19025 Mar 15, 2013
L Bruins got their hands full today, Eating Arizona 3 * in 1 year is not going to be easy... If they can make it past Arizona today I don't see them losing the championship game tomorrow.
Bruin For Life

United States

#19026 Mar 15, 2013
GO BRUINS!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19027 Mar 15, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably hanging out with your village idiot, BFL! LOL!!
Good luck tonight!!
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19028 Mar 15, 2013
Great English huh ?
"I don't have the Pac 12 Channel on Verizon"
Jesus
Trojan

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#19029 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
gotta a bad feeling about tonight, At least I can't watch it don't got Pac 12 Network on Verizon
Well, they held on. Congrats!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19030 Mar 15, 2013
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!!

and on to the championship game tomorrow....dang it!!! I should gone to Vegas!

Go Bruins!!!! Beat the Ducks!!!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19031 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!
BRUINS WIN!!!!!!
and on to the championship game tomorrow....dang it!!! I should gone to Vegas!
Go Bruins!!!! Beat the Ducks!!!!
Ya I agree we could have raked in a mint with all those college boyz in town.....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#19032 Mar 15, 2013
Jordan Adams, broken foot on the last second of the game...out for the season...SOB
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#19033 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Jordan Adams, broken foot on the last second of the game...out for the season...SOB
It's All Ben Howlands fault he simply has got to go! Fire Howland! it was Howland's fault that Dorner went nuts as well!.....Go Bruins!
Clipper me

Fontana, CA

#19034 Mar 15, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Oh well , Shabass should be happy , here's his big chance to really take over and show how great he and everybody else say he is....plus he loves taking the ball out of his teamates hands , now he doesn't have to!

West Hollywood, CA

#19035 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
DabNabIt Lifer, it will now be curtains for us as Jordie was our only Bruin worth a damn against Arizona :/

How the heckle did we win that game only shooting 35%. I can't bare it all to watch Saturday's game :(

Go Bruins, this time don't take the phrase break a leg literally!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#19036 Mar 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they held on. Congrats!
thanks s/b a good final today.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#19037 Mar 16, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks s/b a good final today.
I don't know. PPP is right Adams is a big loss.

But hey, the jackass Lakers did it last night w/o Kobe.

Good luck!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012-12-16 12:00 AM. Theft on 21XX W DOGWOOD AV... (Dec '12) 2 hr Anaheim livin 5
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr lmsa 6,804
CAIR'S Hussam Ayloush Injests Jewsemen (Dec '15) 10 hr Tasheek 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Loretta Sanchez as Representa... (Mar '16) 10 hr Exist 3
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep 21 El Jiringas 4,515
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug '16 P up hoes down 48
Married with lesbian desires (Mar '16) Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages