UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18849 Mar 11, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that in Marc Tyler's case he was taught how to misbehave by his SCumbag coach Pete Carroll...Fight On, literally!!!!
I knew you lovedCock, so you couldn't wait to reply...pinchi maricon.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18850 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Just FYI, Blasczyk and Dedmon have been suspended until the investigation(s) have been completed. Sounds appropriate. If they are found to have provoked the incident and deemed to be the aggressors, then they should be shown the door. If it is shown they were defending themselves, then some lesser form of punishment could be meted out, if warranted. I make no differentiation between males and females in a fight: nobody should be unnecessarily attacked, regardless of gender.
yah, breaking a woman's nose, and the jaw of another is most definitely the most appropriate way of excercising Self Defense, right?

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#18851 Mar 11, 2013
UCLA BRUIN MEN - WE FIGHT OUR OUR BATTLES ON THE FIELD/COURT AND WIN.
USC - LOSE BATTLES TO MEN ON THE FIELD/COURT AND LOSE, THEN TAKE IT OUT ON WOMEN, BY BREAKING THEIR NOSES AND THEIR JAWS.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18852 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you lovedCock, so you couldn't wait to reply...pinchi maricon.
You write some 10 year old remark of "anyone who responds to this other than so so..." and everyone is supposed to let you post whatever the hell you want without responding? You are the king of the idiots!

It's no wonder you're stupid enough to resort to violence when things don't go your way.

I'm so glad you aren't an 'SC fan! FO posts some lame remarks, but even he would be able to distinguish between over the top remarks that he posts in jest and actual facts. You can't.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18853 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, breaking a woman's nose, and the jaw of another is most definitely the most appropriate way of excercising Self Defense, right?
Reading comprehension fail. Did I write that? No. The gist of what I wrote, like usual, is to let the investigations finish and don't make assumptions.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18854 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You write some 10 year old remark of "anyone who responds to this other than so so..." and everyone is supposed to let you post whatever the hell you want without responding? You are the king of the idiots!
I know you are, but what am I?

Well, I'm rubber and you're glue...

I'm waiting for him to bust those out.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18855 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are, but what am I?
Well, I'm rubber and you're glue...
I'm waiting for him to bust those out.
LOL!! No shit!!

It wouldn't be any lamer than "whoever responds to this likes it up the butt". What a moron.

BEAT THE UTES!!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18856 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dewayne Dedmon and James Blasczyk, give "fight On" a whole new meaning,
Hide the women and children the trojans are in town.
Dont know about the children, but you (B)ruins have been saying to hide the women for years with Trojans come to town, because they are so enamored by "real" men that you feminine-Westwood boys keep losing your chicks... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18857 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension fail. Did I write that? No. The gist of what I wrote, like usual, is to let the investigations finish and don't make assumptions.
Me thinks you are speaking too much common sense for certain individuals on this forum. I wont mention any names because I do not want to ROB them of any ounce of dignity that they just might have...

FIGHT ON - BEAT THE UTES

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18858 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know about the children, but you (B)ruins have been saying to hide the women for years with Trojans come to town, because they are so enamored by "real" men that you feminine-Westwood boys keep losing your chicks... HaHa
tell me again how a 25 point loss is better than 12?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18859 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have obviously forgotten that for Trojans, allegations and arrests are enough. For Bruins, only a finding or conviction proves anything.

Westwood

#18860 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know about the children, but you (B)ruins have been saying to hide the women for years with Trojans come to town, because they are so enamored by "real" men that you feminine-Westwood boys keep losing your chicks... HaHa
normal "Spin" from the Spin DR C, avoiding the fact theat women were beaten up by his beloved trojans, and makes a joke, the joke is usc "student" athletics.
well the LA PD can't help ya this time CT

Westwood

#18861 Mar 11, 2013
just saw on the news the players we suspended for.. get this..... TEAM CURFEW! Oh thats Priceless
Bruin For Life

United States

#18862 Mar 11, 2013
USC's new slogan "Slap Da Bytches On!"

ROTFFLMFAO!!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18863 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
normal "Spin" from the Spin DR C, avoiding the fact theat women were beaten up by his beloved trojans, and makes a joke, the joke is usc "student" athletics.
well the LA PD can't help ya this time CT
yeah these morons must have thought they owned the Spokane PD as well.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18864 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
just saw on the news the players we suspended for.. get this..... TEAM CURFEW! Oh thats Priceless
huhhhh did you expect anything else out todo USC? Has USC ever come publicly and apologized for way their athletes run around causing havoc terrorizing our citizens, especially our women? SMH

Westwood

#18865 Mar 11, 2013
UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Kyle Anderson make all Pac 12 1st team & 2 trojans kicked off their team, A normal day in So Cal
LMFAO
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18866 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Kyle Anderson make all Pac 12 1st team & 2 trojans kicked off their team, A normal day in So Cal
LMFAO
Ya I agree if Ben Howland doesn't win coach of the year I will be sooooo upset! We should shut down Wilshire BLVD with you wearing only your french tickler again. Go Howland!..... Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18868 Mar 11, 2013
All these years on here I have said that USC has creates a thug haven, and you oversensitive condoms get your panties in a bunch...yet time after time and time again your "student" (yeah right) athletes keep proving me right...in less than 30 days 3 trOJans, Junior Pommee, Deadmon, and kuchervicz make head lines...1 for felony theft, and 2 for fir breaking noses and jaws - of WOMEN!!
So go ahead and keep calling ne a hater, and accuse ne lying, while your USC athletes make you all look like idiot morons sticking up for them while your university continues to be a joke, thanks to your student athletes that get recruited solelyfor athletic prowess and not an ounce of characte...yah, keep hating the messanger, for delivering the message loud and cle...yes, your student athletes prove me right each time.
Yah, keep bringing pup Jose Alcala, who never played sports at UCLA...Hendley who played 4 decades ago...and Freddy Mitchell who played 3 decades ago...sure, I give you permission you see, I don't need drag 43 former trOJan arrests, your current athletes give enough material to bury with facts that make your head spin so much that one of you even claims to go on Brazilian trips just to escape the embarrasment that is USC athletics.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18869 Mar 11, 2013
^^^ My phone has the typos, not me :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 1 hr Renegade Pay Me 10
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 2 hr Pacheco Idiot 1
Pacheco Nervous Yet Your Deals are OVER 2 hr Pacheco Cries 3
Pacheco and Lozano Welcome All non Profits in C... 2 hr Pacheco Says 3
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 2 hr Pacheco Says 3
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 2 hr Pucker Up 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr two cents 5,263

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match