UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,861 - 17,880 of 27,068 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18827 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
http://ktla.com/2013/03/11/usc -basketball-players-reportedly -involved-in-brawl/#axzz2NFGw4 rO3
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
local news
nuff said
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/b log/nfl-rapidreports/21840933/ exeagles-receiver-freddie-mitc hell-faces-jail-time-after-gui lty-plea

NATIONAL news
nuff said
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18828 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidre...
NATIONAL news
nuff said
They like to claim you spin everything. When no one is as good as spinning as BFL.

Not saying you don't, at times. ;-)

Beat the Utes!!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18829 Mar 11, 2013
Oh the shame of being a Bruin! Freddie Mitchell must have learned his business skills at my beloved UCLA, oh the shame...Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18830 Mar 11, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister I.E. Trojan, let us Bruins have a moment, however brief, of jubilation for some of our teams :/
We actually had a good year in football for once, despite falling down at the season end like we always do, but come on fella, we Bruins need this comfort moment. I politely ask you to not bring up all our ex-students and athletes getting into far more trouble than a fist fight at a bar :/
Yeah , c'mon , a fist fight at a bar!, pfft ,big news-besides I would probably take a sushi master over some 7ft tall 260 dude in a bar room brawl anyway....I wouldn't mess with a sushi master no matter how big a was!...those guys can take care of themselves!!, lmao....

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18831 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidre...
NATIONAL news
nuff said
Dewayne Dedmon and James Blasczyk, give "fight On" a whole new meaning,
Hide the women and children the trojans are in town.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18832 Mar 11, 2013
Anybody ever have the balls to tell a sushi master to his face his sushi was no good!!?, lmao

Westwood

#18833 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18834 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well better widen that tunnel vision Newscast viewing there Robbie, because as of just yesterday one of your prima donna Bruins Freddie Mitchell pleaded guilty to Federal prosecutors and is expected to do prison time. Looks like back when Mitchell infamously “thanked his hands for being so great,” in a pompous postgame NFL interview, he is now cursing those same hands for being greedy and trying to fraud the United States Government. Maybe you better reset your Newscast to REAL news like that instead of some disagreement at a bar in no-mans-land Washington. Always glad to broaden the line of sight for a (B)ruin with feelers on... HaHa
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I love it when you condoms have nothing on the present on UCLA so you dig to players that were Bruins 3 and 4 decades ago.

Have you seen the pictures of the women victims of the attacks by your two USC monsters??? it is despicable!!! I hope these two SCumbgas end up in jail.

How does it feel when you "current" players beat up women and 145 pound weaklings? rape women? hold up liquor stores? get caught selling drugs? and FORMER trOJans get arrested for DUI Assault with a deadly weapon & admit to hiring a hitman to kill his wife's lover?

UCLA athlete crimes are drug related, or tax evasion...but USC's athletes are just freaking THUGS with no regards for human lives...that my friend is a reason for your belove USC athletes being called SCumbags, doUsChbags, and complete losers!! You should feel embarrassed even defending these dirtbags...I have no respect for USC.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18835 Mar 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>See above post Robbie! LMFAO
You're a complete joke, this is a good time for you to take your famous Brazilian trip...too bad for you popped up ysterday just before the news broke out about your USC thugs...now you can disappear to "Brazil" what a complete embarrassment!!!

USC is a complete embarrassement to our city of Los Angeles...I am a ashamed to share the same air as you SCumbags.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#18836 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Did, you see the pictures of the women that got beat by them? it's disgusting, lips swollen bloody nose, any man that lays hand on a woman deserves all wrath dished out...
Says the guy who wrote a couple years back that it was ok to hit a woman. Of course, that was written in defense of a Bruin athlete...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18837 Mar 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They like to claim you spin everything. When no one is as good as spinning as BFL.
Not saying you don't, at times. ;-)
Beat the Utes!!
No spinning here, Mitchell is NOT a current player...but I completely understand you guys bringing him up...shit I would do the same thing, if USC ran a clean ship like UCLA does now a days...I would be harping on OJ, Keyshawn and about 43 other incidents (with a link) from the past...BUT considering USC gives us all enough material on a weekley basis, to keep my bashing in the "PRESENT"....USC is shameful, I am embarrassed for you, your school, and your athletes.

Maybe one of these days Pat Haden will implement the same rigid standard of recruiting used by UCLA to avoid SCumbags, bringing shame to an otherwise prestigious academic institution.

NUFF SAID.

Go Bruins!!!

UCLA beats other schools senseless on the Field and on the Court.

USC beats women senseless, since they can't beat men on the field or on the court, or on the streets. "Fight On, beat women!!!!"
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18838 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No spinning here, Mitchell is NOT a current player...but I completely understand you guys bringing him up...shit I would do the same thing, if USC ran a clean ship like UCLA does now a days...I would be harping on OJ, Keyshawn and about 43 other incidents (with a link) from the past...BUT considering USC gives us all enough material on a weekley basis, to keep my bashing in the "PRESENT"....USC is shameful, I am embarrassed for you, your school, and your athletes.
Maybe one of these days Pat Haden will implement the same rigid standard of recruiting used by UCLA to avoid SCumbags, bringing shame to an otherwise prestigious academic institution.
NUFF SAID.
Go Bruins!!!
UCLA beats other schools senseless on the Field and on the Court.
USC beats women senseless, since they can't beat men on the field or on the court, or on the streets. "Fight On, beat women!!!!"
Remember when we used to visit Darryl Henly once a month, now we have to go "comfort" Freddie the same way. Once a Bruin always a Bruin.....Go Felon Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18840 Mar 11, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who wrote a couple years back that it was ok to hit a woman. Of course, that was written in defense of a Bruin athlete...
Everyone on this thread knows he has one standard for Bruins and another for Trojans. Even the Bruin fans know this about him.

He's their "special" fan.(As in he took the short bus to school "special". LOL!!)
Bruin For Life

United States

#18841 Mar 11, 2013
Hilarious!!! USC"current" (certain) athletes are proven Scumbags by their actions, and rather than just admit the athletic program does a horrible job recruiting athlete with poor character and poor judgement, they just prefer to condone the despicable actions if their athletes.

In the past, USC players have gotten away with murder because the crimes occur in LA where USC owns the police (according to Rey Maualuga) but this time these thugs are going to pay the price for their crimes ...AMEN!!!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18842 Mar 11, 2013
Hilarious! Current/recent UCLA players get arrested and some dumbasses claim only a conviction matters. But when it's Trojans, those same dumbasses will point to arrests or allegations.

Some people are so retarded.

FTFO!
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18843 Mar 11, 2013
Oh why do we Bruins celebrate any Trojan stumbling more than we do our teams few triumphs? Freddie Mitchell is a hunk he has to be innocent!...Go Bruins!

Westwood

#18844 Mar 11, 2013
fight on the Bigot troll wrote:
Oh why do we trojans deflect the many Trojan stumbling by pointing out the rare Bruin in trouble 30 years after they left school? I'm so embarrassed by my trojan players hitting girls.
chew on this Troll
http://www.krem.com/sports/USC-players-involv...
Bruin For Life

United States

#18846 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
chew on this Troll
http://www.krem.com/sports/USC-players-involv...
Hey Bruin Nation, this question is FOR YOU ONLY
if anyone else answers, it means you like Cox in your ass and in your mouth.

what is it about USC that brings out the worst out of yacht athletes hating women so much?

Mark Tyler spit at a woman
Deadmon beat up a woman
Wischus beat up a woman
Frostee Rucker raped a woman.
Darrell Russell raped a woman.
Winston Justice raped a woman.
Erick Wright raped a woman
Hershell Dennis raped a woman
Mark Sanchez raped a woman
OJ Simpson killed a woman.

Do you think USC is filled with gay men that hate women?

Or do you think they think their slogan "Fight On" gives them the right to act like savages to women?

What do think Bruin Nation?
Bruin Nation

Los Angeles, CA

#18847 Mar 11, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bruin Nation, this question is FOR YOU ONLY
if anyone else answers, it means I like Cox in my ass and three in my mouth.
what is it about USC that brings out the worst out of yacht athletes hating women so much?
Mark Tyler spit at a woman
Deadmon beat up a woman
Wischus beat up a woman
Frostee Rucker raped a woman.
Darrell Russell raped a woman.
Winston Justice raped a woman.
Erick Wright raped a woman
Hershell Dennis raped a woman
Mark Sanchez raped a woman
OJ Simpson killed a woman.
Do you think USC is filled with gay men that hate women?
Or do you think they think their slogan "Fight On" gives them the right to act like savages to women?
What do think Bruin Nation?
I think that in Marc Tyler's case he was taught how to misbehave by his father our very own Bruin Legend Wendell Tyler...Oh how dreadful...Go Bruins!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#18848 Mar 11, 2013
Just FYI, Blasczyk and Dedmon have been suspended until the investigation(s) have been completed. Sounds appropriate. If they are found to have provoked the incident and deemed to be the aggressors, then they should be shown the door. If it is shown they were defending themselves, then some lesser form of punishment could be meted out, if warranted. I make no differentiation between males and females in a fight: nobody should be unnecessarily attacked, regardless of gender.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 min Macko mono 5,000
Man clad in black wanted for shooting at transi... 2 hr bottles 1
Another shooting on Foster Road today (Feb '14) 6 hr Mark Furman 2
La Mirada Theatre to Screen Matthew Bourne's Sw... 6 hr Standener 3
POP prostitution sting nets six arrests in Old ... (Jun '10) 7 hr Steve Parr 125
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr landluber suck 200,576
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••