UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
17,641 - 17,660 of 26,978 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I would really appreciate it if you could spare an extra ticket for me , BFL ,and since you were gonna give me one before anyway....hope I wasn't outta line with that crack about the dick dipped in chocolate!....
BTW, I thought you said it was you 14 year old son, that posted that!? LMAO
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LOL season is over dude...but if you go to vegas for the tourney, hit me up here, and I'll buy the tickets and you but the beer. haha
Regarding Fight On's favorite desert, no worries, I don't hold grudges...if grudges were held here, trojan and I would not be cordial from time to time, and certainly Fight On and I would be at war each day, trust me I've learned to move on, unfortunately at least ONE individual on here hold grudges like like pitbulls hold on to their prey...life is too short my friend.
Ya I agree that ONE individual "Bruin nation" should learn to move on, he makes the rest of us UCLANs look really bad.....GO Bruins!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh, guess what? I also take down my UCLA banners down after every game, win or lose....reason? My next door neighbor is a also a "misguided" trOJan fan, so I don't blame your neighbor, with YOU being his neighbor? Who knows what you'll do in the middle of of the night.
While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Bruin Fans!!! here is the Spring Football Schedule. I hope to see you ALL OF YOU there!!!
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-footbl/spe...
Better hope the weather is "fair"... otherwise dont count on it! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the new "spin Doctor" taken over for CT
Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah just like you "think" you are the new (B)ruin enforcer now instead of Robbie or BruiseIn. You werent talking so tough prior to your once-a-decade victory over us in football...then YOUR true colors came out! HaHa
Ya I agree, but give BN credit, his new found confidence comes from wrestling a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the Gardena 99 cent store, it was close but BN won of course... Bruin Power....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the Green Line to Blue line get off at Pico
Careful there Nation, I thought you were almost giving them directions to one of our Bruin hangouts is W Hollywood ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa
Oh my Mister Traveler, all you Trojans and your lady talk :/

Nation, Lifer, Brewski, MBD, myself, we will "stick" with the male cumradeship of football and hot tubs thank you ;)

Go Bruins, we love men's sports!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, but give BN credit, his new found confidence comes from wrestling a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the Gardena 99 cent store, it was close but BN won of course... Bruin Power....Go Bruins!
Oh yes Artie, believe I heard about that in the news. Poor Nation, they were able to trace his personalizd license plate "GAY BRUIN" :/

Nice though that he only got probation because he agreed to go on date with the judges son ;)

Go Bruins, go diversity!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

All this talk is getting this Bruin hot and bothered ;)

If anyone is interested in a little excitement over on the Westside today, Royce Hall basement is the place I will be at ;)

A half dozen stalls are almost always busy in this well-known cruising spot on the UCLA campus ;)

Used to be G-holes there until about 2000, and then those nasty custodians covered them over with metal cladding :(

But it's probably only a matter of time before they're back, but the room has been a hot spot even before the G-holes and continues to be one now ;)

Remember it is a public restroom though, so be discreet ;)

A nice, diverse crowd of students, professors, staff, general public, hot frat boys, athletes, and sometimes some of my Bruin Topix friends :)

Go Bruins, be proud of our "open campus"!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While you are out worrying about what happens to banners in the middle of the night, I spend my night time more productively... with the ladies - BOOM! HaHa
You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN
Fellas like me and you can only hope, right Lifer ;)

Go Bruins, here's to our dreams!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I have never questioned you intelligence, nor have I ever claimed to be smarter than you...what I do question however is your claim to have been admitted to UCLA, yet you chose USC, being twice the tuition, regardless of the financial aid package...unless you had a 4.0 minumum GPA or admitted by "Affirmative Action" it's hard to belive your claim, unless you can prove it, no, I don't believe. Sorry, it doesn't mean you're not intelligent, it just means not UCLA smart.
Actually, I am a bit smarter than "UCLA smart." You know me on FB, you can find my profile, look up the 1st college I attended. You really think I would go down this path if I couldn't back it up?

BTW, you really need to learn how college financial aid works. Sticker price is what the really rich people pay. Everyone else receives varying degrees and types of financial aid, reducing the immediate out-of-pocket costs to the "Expected Family Contribution." Schools count student loans as financial aid because the interest rates are low and you don't have to repay them until after. UCLA included more student loans in their package offering than USC. Simple arithmetic when the EFC is the same.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I am a bit smarter than "UCLA smart." You know me on FB, you can find my profile, look up the 1st college I attended. You really think I would go down this path if I couldn't back it up?
BTW, you really need to learn how college financial aid works. Sticker price is what the really rich people pay. Everyone else receives varying degrees and types of financial aid, reducing the immediate out-of-pocket costs to the "Expected Family Contribution." Schools count student loans as financial aid because the interest rates are low and you don't have to repay them until after. UCLA included more student loans in their package offering than USC. Simple arithmetic when the EFC is the same.
sounds good.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
DabNabIt, all this talk about student loans and things like that, when all this Bruin wants is a different kind of "student loan" in the Royce Hall basement :)

Go Bruins, I could use some "aid' too!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sounds good.
Great Lifer :)

3pm, Royal Hall basement, 4th stall, bring protection. See you there ;)

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You keep imphasizing how much time you spend with the ladies...hummmmm, are you trying to convince us all that you like women? if you really spent that much time with women, shouldn't it be an after thought? me thinks that maybe, you don't spend too much time with women, and maybe, just maybe you like whoa! MEN
Rob, YOU really need to get those homosexual thoughts out of YOUR head. And if it makes you feel a little less uncomfortable, I will try not to discuss my encounters with the ladies publicly. I wouldnt want you to get any more depressed then you have been over the last decade of UCLA football... or (like you (B)ruins with the chicks) lack of! HaHa

USC - BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
The only reason I could see USC do this is because of his recruiting attributes. Cantu, though not a big name recruiter, has shown that he deserves a shot at the job, especially if we win our last two games!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason I could see USC do this is because of his recruiting attributes. Cantu, though not a big name recruiter, has shown that he deserves a shot at the job, especially if we win our last two games!
agree on both, Floyd could recruit and Cantu's been around awhile and has done a good job this year deserves a full time chance.
Go Buffaloe's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead, 1 wounded in Baldwin Park shooting (Nov '12) 1 hr VNSOntario 110
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr RiccardoFire 15,932
Fugitive sought for shooting of pregnant woman ... (Nov '11) 5 hr Truth be told 52
Tafoya and Cook in Court Again Today 6 hr Bye bye 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr This Weekend 4,933
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr Either Or 4,992
Four drive-by shootings in Baldwin Park apparen... (Oct '12) 11 hr THE KAYHABOYZ 47

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
Rowland Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••