UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29828 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18285 Feb 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, I won't tell them about your cucumber/hot tub parties between yuo Chosen Traaveler and USC Steve.
Ya I agree babe, you still coming over to play Twister, Serra vs Montebello all oiled up in the nude?.....Go Bruins!
Jim Harrick

Los Angeles, CA

#18286 Feb 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="MBD/Pete_Carroll/Bru inNation/Artie Manhattan"]<quoted text>
Ya I agree babe, you still coming over to play Twister, Serra vs Montebello all oiled up in the nude?.....Go Bruins![/QUOTE]

It's gonna be another "ball burner"!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18287 Feb 24, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Is coach Howland gonna blow Dick , tomorrow ?!!
More like Tommy Trojan blew chow!!!

Go Bruins, it's just SC!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18288 Feb 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How do you call that spin? Read it again. I said "supposedly" an inferior team, meaning your boys went into the game taking them too lightly. Your prima donna (B)ruins always get caught with their pants down when they think they can just skate by a team they are favored to beat. Sort of like Robbies attitude against USC the first time around. He felt confident, but your prima donnas and Coach Howling felt firsthand how my Trojans bitchslapped them on their own court!
2012-13 HED TO HEAD
USC 1-0
UCLA 0-1
Hey Chronic Tattler,

Trojans were "offically" B-Y-T-C-H-S-L-A-P-P-E-D TODAY!!!

Go Bruins - It's only SC!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18289 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chronic Tattler,
Ya I agree, congrats to SC, they played harder in defeat than our Bruins did in victory.Fire Howland before he takes us to another final 4......Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18290 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>More like Tommy Trojan blew chow!!!
Go Bruins, it's just SC!!!
That game was a joke....but Howland still blew the refs for a big half time lead!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18291 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>That game was a joke....but Howland still blew the refs for a big half time lead!
the game WAS a joke...welcome back to reality. Go Bruins!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18292 Feb 24, 2013
Yeah, great win for the Bruins! Congratulations!

Was amused though, during the National Anthem. Who interrupted the ending? A UCLA fan with a classless, "Go Bruins!" during the pause before the last phrase.

I realize that intelligent Bruins recognize that we both have classless fans,(as I do). But some Bruin fans are foolish enough to think it's only Trojan fans who are classless.

Fight On! Beat the Wildcats!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18293 Feb 24, 2013
That guy was sitting next to me, it was a trOJan fan that wanted the TV viewers to think it was a UCLA fan.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#18295 Feb 24, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Actually, too many USChickens' Looney tunes. The Water Pistol Kid (Mike Garrett) looks around totally befuddled and says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
>:)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18296 Feb 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
That guy was sitting next to me, it was a trOJan fan that wanted the TV viewers to think it was a UCLA fan.
Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18297 Feb 24, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it's true I agree, I was there,Rob was sitting on my lap riding my boner when it happend...Go Bruins!
Bite On, you are one sick bastard.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#18298 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
I was gonna buy him a drink before the game. But he was at the 9-0 and I was at Lab Gastropub.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18299 Feb 24, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, do tell ... Coach Artie has to once again correct poor ole Pee Pee Pet (who has never been correct in her entire lifetime). No, Pee Pee ... Towson never came close to beating LSU. And although the Bayou Bengals lost their bowl game by one point to a 10-2 Clemson team, who pulled out a miracle after a bad LSU coaching decision; we didn't lose to a team with a losing record like your beloved Trajons did in the Drug Cartel Bowl in El Paso.
USC? Isn't that the school that has a graduate program in Correct Crack Pipe Techniques?
>:/
Coach Dico, it is unfortunate that you have me mixed up with someone else:/

I know how all Pacific 12 teams probably look alike to you (rather like how LSU and Vanderbuilt look to me) but my Bruins lost to Stanford and then, well, a lesser opponent in our bowl game :(

But my Bruins will return next season with bells on our toes and our pretty sky blue uniforms all neatly washed and pressed :)

Go Bruins, Go Oscars, Go Fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

#18300 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chronic Tattler,
Oh my Brewski, such language being used by a fellow Bruin :/

Shame on you and everything (minus Rodney Alcala) that we Bruins stand for :/

Go Bruins, let's play fair, and that goes for our serial killers too!

West Hollywood, CA

#18301 Feb 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it's true I agree, I was there,Rob was sitting on my lap riding my boner when it happend...Go Bruins!
And you let this fellow gay Bruin miss out of that :(

A.M., call me on my sky blue cell phone next time please ;)

Ohhhhhhhh Goooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18302 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna buy him a drink before the game. But he was at the 9-0 and I was at Lab Gastropub.
geez, those drinks as expensive at that place $50.00 for 4 drinks...I had no idea. It was my first time there at the Galen Center, and I must admit I was impressed, it's a beautiful venue...my friend took me inside the Founders Club bar, it was also nice but the lines to get a beer were long. Overall, I'll give the Galen Center an "A" and the staff inside it was very cordial and friendly..unlike the staff at the Coliseum, those people are PRYCKS!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18303 Feb 25, 2013
^^^I was referring to the 901 Bar as expensive.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18304 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
I was sitting on section 207 same side as the cameras.

West Hollywood, CA

#18305 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was sitting on section 207 same side as the cameras.
Lifer, I hope you did not fraternize too much with the enemy like Nation always does :/

Last time Nation got together with a large group of Trojans, we had to pry his tough off some Trojan's assss :(

Go Bruins, let's all enjoy ourselves before the Arizona schools come to town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Davis 5,563
Hookers? (Aug '11) 4 hr Cowboy Bob 6
Katy Perry Stuns Crowd With Filthy Vag 4 hr Cowboy Bob 4
Ricardo Pacheco Sporting New Haircut Bart Simps... 4 hr Look Bart Simpson 6
Two Council Meetings in a row Three Amigos no s... 4 hr Cowboy Bob 3
Accusations or true? 6 hr Corruption 3
News Montebello police officer accused of DUI in Walnut 7 hr tELL iT liKE iT i... 4
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages