UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33113 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18296 Feb 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
That guy was sitting next to me, it was a trOJan fan that wanted the TV viewers to think it was a UCLA fan.
Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18297 Feb 24, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it's true I agree, I was there,Rob was sitting on my lap riding my boner when it happend...Go Bruins!
Bite On, you are one sick bastard.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18298 Feb 24, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
I was gonna buy him a drink before the game. But he was at the 9-0 and I was at Lab Gastropub.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18299 Feb 24, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, do tell ... Coach Artie has to once again correct poor ole Pee Pee Pet (who has never been correct in her entire lifetime). No, Pee Pee ... Towson never came close to beating LSU. And although the Bayou Bengals lost their bowl game by one point to a 10-2 Clemson team, who pulled out a miracle after a bad LSU coaching decision; we didn't lose to a team with a losing record like your beloved Trajons did in the Drug Cartel Bowl in El Paso.
USC? Isn't that the school that has a graduate program in Correct Crack Pipe Techniques?
>:/
Coach Dico, it is unfortunate that you have me mixed up with someone else:/

I know how all Pacific 12 teams probably look alike to you (rather like how LSU and Vanderbuilt look to me) but my Bruins lost to Stanford and then, well, a lesser opponent in our bowl game :(

But my Bruins will return next season with bells on our toes and our pretty sky blue uniforms all neatly washed and pressed :)

Go Bruins, Go Oscars, Go Fashion!

West Hollywood, CA

#18300 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chronic Tattler,
Trojans were "offically" B-Y-T-C-H-S-L-A-P-P-E-D TODAY!!!
Go Bruins - It's only SC!
Oh my Brewski, such language being used by a fellow Bruin :/

Shame on you and everything (minus Rodney Alcala) that we Bruins stand for :/

Go Bruins, let's play fair, and that goes for our serial killers too!

West Hollywood, CA

#18301 Feb 24, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it's true I agree, I was there,Rob was sitting on my lap riding my boner when it happend...Go Bruins!
And you let this fellow gay Bruin miss out of that :(

A.M., call me on my sky blue cell phone next time please ;)

Ohhhhhhhh Goooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18302 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna buy him a drink before the game. But he was at the 9-0 and I was at Lab Gastropub.
geez, those drinks as expensive at that place $50.00 for 4 drinks...I had no idea. It was my first time there at the Galen Center, and I must admit I was impressed, it's a beautiful venue...my friend took me inside the Founders Club bar, it was also nice but the lines to get a beer were long. Overall, I'll give the Galen Center an "A" and the staff inside it was very cordial and friendly..unlike the staff at the Coliseum, those people are PRYCKS!
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18303 Feb 25, 2013
^^^I was referring to the 901 Bar as expensive.
Bruin For Life

Downey, CA

#18304 Feb 25, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Did you show up on tv...I want to see what you look like!
I was sitting on section 207 same side as the cameras.

West Hollywood, CA

#18305 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I was sitting on section 207 same side as the cameras.
Lifer, I hope you did not fraternize too much with the enemy like Nation always does :/

Last time Nation got together with a large group of Trojans, we had to pry his tough off some Trojan's assss :(

Go Bruins, let's all enjoy ourselves before the Arizona schools come to town!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18306 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>geez, those drinks as expensive at that place $50.00 for 4 drinks...I had no idea. It was my first time there at the Galen Center, and I must admit I was impressed, it's a beautiful venue...my friend took me inside the Founders Club bar, it was also nice but the lines to get a beer were long. Overall, I'll give the Galen Center an "A" and the staff inside it was very cordial and friendly..unlike the staff at the Coliseum, those people are PRYCKS!
By the time I usually get into the Founder's Room, the lines aren't bad, at all.(15 minutes before tip)

Glad you liked the Galen. It was a long time in coming. And as a guest in our house, I'm glad you were treated well.
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18307 Feb 25, 2013
BTW, the Galen is a really nice venue for intimate, non-sporting events...with the north side of the court set up as a stage and the floor filled with dinner tables.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18308 Feb 25, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Deco, you brute. It is unfortunate that you have me mixed up with my other female personality, Chosen Traveler :/
I know how all Pacific 12 teams probably look alike to you (rather like how LSU and Alabama look so similar to me) but my precious Trojans lost to Stanford, Oregon, Arizona, and, and... must I continue with my beloved USC's pathetic football season? Okay I'll continue, even though I might break down and cry at any moment... Crap, then, well, we lose to that pathetic Notre Dame team who got embarrassed on national TV in the BCS NC game, and (pardon me a second while I wipe the tears out of my eyes) the UCLA Bruins, the team I wish my Trojans could be like. Then to top it off we lose to the only team in the bowl games with a losing record in the Drug Car... uh, I mean Sun bowl game :(
But my Trojans will return by the end of this century with rings on our fingers and bells on our toes and a bone in our nose ho ho, dressed in our pretty cardinal and gold uniforms all neatly washed and pressed :)
Go Trojans, Go Oscars, Go Fashion!
> Looks like you'll have a long wait in front of you, Pee Pee! Coach Artie thinks you can handle it much better than your other female personality, CT.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18309 Feb 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so what you're saying is, when yiy go to Brazil you exercise your dream of being a child molester?
Rob get your mind out of the (B)ruin gutter! Just curious, when you cruise past the local elementary school do you introduce yourself to the kids as "Robbie" to sound younger?! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18310 Feb 25, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Looks like you'll have a long wait in front of you, Pee Pee! Coach Artie thinks you can handle it much better than your other female personality, CT.
The only female personalities that I am associated with are chicks with bright minds or are funny. You may have me confused with your female personality you invoke your Southern Hospitality on, that being your sister... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18311 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked the Galen. It was a long time in coming. And as a guest in our house, I'm glad you were treated well.
Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18312 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
Well, because of his disdain for the Lakers, he was the only one booing during Jerry Buss' moment of silence. LOL!!

Just kidding.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18313 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob get your mind out of the (B)ruin gutter! Just curious, when you cruise past the local elementary school do you introduce yourself to the kids as "Robbie" to sound younger?! HaHa
haha no...you sick man!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18314 Feb 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, because of his disdain for the Lakers, he was the only one booing during Jerry Buss' moment of silence. LOL!!
Just kidding.
that one went right over my head.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18315 Feb 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, glad we dont have anyone who would be foolish enough to pour beer on his head because he cheered for the opposite team! LOL
no comment about who got B*I*T*C*H*S*L*A*P*P*E*D yesterday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locals catch 10-foot mako (Aug '07) 3 hr PieceOfWork 48
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 7 hr Fact Check 8,561
La Mirada Crime Blotter- May 29, 2017 12 hr La Mirada News 1
News Briefs:Santa Gertrudes Wall and Parkway pr... 13 hr La Mirada News 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr '17 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages