UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34839 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18275 Feb 23, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Is coach Howland gonna blow Dick , tomorrow ?!!
He blows all the time...good thing the Bruins have the best Freshmen combo in the country though...so I expect a win.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18276 Feb 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He blows all the time...good thing the Bruins have the best Freshmen combo in the country though...so I expect a win.
So you think the players can pull the game out despite their coach on the sideline suck'nass?!!...wishful thinking on your part...BTW-isn't a combo TWO?, wouldn't that be a TRIO , or are you leaving the big LV Turkey out?!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18277 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>So you think the players can pull the game out despite their coach on the sideline suck'nass?!!...wishful thinking on your part...BTW-isn't a combo TWO?, wouldn't that be a TRIO , or are you leaving the big LV Turkey out?!!
Haven't the Bruins always won in the past, despite a horrible coach? why would tomorrow be any different? of course they're gonna win!!! how about a wager, if you're so sure USC is gonna win?...and yes, "trio" is what I meant. Shabazz the #1 freshman scorer in the nation, and the Pac-12's #2 scorere overall, not bad eh???
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18278 Feb 23, 2013
Betcha he's not the leader in %!!.....I would rather wait for the pac 12 tournament to bet , because I think the refs may still feel the need to carry the Bruins right now , you would think SC would get home cook'n , but I bet they won't since they already took ucla at their place!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18279 Feb 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't the Bruins always won in the past, despite a horrible coach? why would tomorrow be any different? of course they're gonna win!!! how about a wager, if you're so sure USC is gonna win?...and yes, "trio" is what I meant. Shabazz the #1 freshman scorer in the nation, and the Pac-12's #2 scorere overall, not bad eh???
Lifer, could we please attempt to control the gambling problem here :/

As for a "trio", I also kindly ask that you keep what happens in our Bruin hot tub private please ;)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#18280 Feb 24, 2013
You've been watching too many looney tunes episodes.
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, does it hurt and have a temperature? Of course it does, if you're a pathetic USChicken Trajon fan. Picture this, Mr. Prince of the Dog Pound, the Sheriff of College Football (NCAA) rides into the dusty, smog choking, tumbleweed, and rattlesnake infested USC Ghetto with six-shooters blazin'... "Stick 'em up you low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, cheatin' scoundrels! Hand over that BCS Trophy you cheaters stole from Choklahoma by using professional athletes." And, the USChicken Trajons' AD, Mike "The Water Pistol Kid" Garrett says to the Sheriff, "Hold it, Sheriff, I'm innocent I tell ya! It was that low-down, dirty rotten varmint, Pistol Pete the Cheat!"
The Sherriff replies, "Where is that scallywag, carpetbagger?" "He went thataway!", says the Water Pistol Kid ... pointing north! "Well the no-good coward bagged up all that USC alum $$$ and high-tailed it outta here, and out of my jurisdiction", shouts the Sheriff with dismay. Then he adds, "In the meantime, hand over that BCS NC Crystal Football you bag of desert dust!" "Okay, Sheriff", mumbles the Water Pistol Kid as he wipes tears from his eyes. The Sheriff places the Crystal Football into one of his saddle bags, climbs on his white stallion, and rides off into the sunrise.
You'll be hearin' from "The Judge, shortly", the Sheriff shouts over his shoulder to the Water Pistol Kid. And of course, everyone knows the judge is a "Hanging Judge".
Now, picture this Taco ... Coach Artie in LSU's Trophy Room standing in between the Bayou Bengals' TWO BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES with a big $#!+ eatin' grin!
Uh, what are you standing between on the Trajon campus, Taco? What's that you say, "A rock and a hard place"? Yeah, Coach Artie can picture that! Well, do yourself and everyone else a favor, and don't open your big mouth and bark at the moon this coming CFB season ... and that should keep you from falling flat on your hound dog face.
P.S.- Just in case no one has informed you yet, Taco ... stay off the Trajon Ghetto streets at night. The L.A. Humane Society will be picking up strays.
>:)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18281 Feb 24, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya read in the Times that only 7 of the pre season dodgers game will be on TV, Fox said they were sending their "resources" to cover team's with "long term commitments with Fox", the Dodgers are "Lame Ducks" to Fox, bet that carries over to reg season
Baseball is becoming more irrelevant by the day. Does anyone here really watch the preason games? even regular season games?...well, we all know one person on here that watches all the home games, for the sole purpose of seeing that "handsome young man wearing USC attire sitting behind home plate" ;) he made sure he mentioned him in his posts...hmmmm, I woner about hin sometimes. lmfao
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18282 Feb 24, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, could we please attempt to control the gambling problem here :/
As for a "trio", I also kindly ask that you keep what happens in our Trojan hot tub private please ;)
No worries, I won't tell them about your cucumber/hot tub parties between yuo Chosen Traaveler and USC Steve.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18283 Feb 24, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Coach correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Towson some sort of school to learn how to tow vehicles :/
Did a towing school really almost beat your football team :/
> Well, do tell ... Coach Artie has to once again correct poor ole Pee Pee Pet (who has never been correct in her entire lifetime). No, Pee Pee ... Towson never came close to beating LSU. And although the Bayou Bengals lost their bowl game by one point to a 10-2 Clemson team, who pulled out a miracle after a bad LSU coaching decision; we didn't lose to a team with a losing record like your beloved Trajons did in the Drug Cartel Bowl in El Paso.
USC? Isn't that the school that has a graduate program in Correct Crack Pipe Techniques?
>:/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18284 Feb 24, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
You've been watching too many looney tunes episodes.<quoted text>
> Actually, too many USChickens' Looney tunes. The Water Pistol Kid (Mike Garrett) looks around totally befuddled and says...

Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18285 Feb 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, I won't tell them about your cucumber/hot tub parties between yuo Chosen Traaveler and USC Steve.
Ya I agree babe, you still coming over to play Twister, Serra vs Montebello all oiled up in the nude?.....Go Bruins!
Jim Harrick

North Hollywood, CA

#18286 Feb 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="MBD/Pete_Carroll/Bru inNation/Artie Manhattan"]<quoted text>
Ya I agree babe, you still coming over to play Twister, Serra vs Montebello all oiled up in the nude?.....Go Bruins![/QUOTE]

It's gonna be another "ball burner"!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18287 Feb 24, 2013
Is coach Howland gonna blow Dick , tomorrow ?!!
More like Tommy Trojan blew chow!!!

Go Bruins, it's just SC!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18288 Feb 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How do you call that spin? Read it again. I said "supposedly" an inferior team, meaning your boys went into the game taking them too lightly. Your prima donna (B)ruins always get caught with their pants down when they think they can just skate by a team they are favored to beat. Sort of like Robbies attitude against USC the first time around. He felt confident, but your prima donnas and Coach Howling felt firsthand how my Trojans bitchslapped them on their own court!
2012-13 HED TO HEAD
USC 1-0
UCLA 0-1
Hey Chronic Tattler,

Trojans were "offically" B-Y-T-C-H-S-L-A-P-P-E-D TODAY!!!

Go Bruins - It's only SC!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18289 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chronic Tattler,
Trojans were "offically" B-Y-T-C-H-S-L-A-P-P-E-D TODAY!!!
Go Bruins - It's only SC!
Ya I agree, congrats to SC, they played harder in defeat than our Bruins did in victory.Fire Howland before he takes us to another final 4......Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18290 Feb 24, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>More like Tommy Trojan blew chow!!!
Go Bruins, it's just SC!!!
That game was a joke....but Howland still blew the refs for a big half time lead!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18291 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>That game was a joke....but Howland still blew the refs for a big half time lead!
the game WAS a joke...welcome back to reality. Go Bruins!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18292 Feb 24, 2013
Yeah, great win for the Bruins! Congratulations!

Was amused though, during the National Anthem. Who interrupted the ending? A UCLA fan with a classless, "Go Bruins!" during the pause before the last phrase.

I realize that intelligent Bruins recognize that we both have classless fans,(as I do). But some Bruin fans are foolish enough to think it's only Trojan fans who are classless.

Fight On! Beat the Wildcats!!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18293 Feb 24, 2013
That guy was sitting next to me, it was a trOJan fan that wanted the TV viewers to think it was a UCLA fan.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#18295 Feb 24, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Actually, too many USChickens' Looney tunes. The Water Pistol Kid (Mike Garrett) looks around totally befuddled and says...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look at City Agenda for Police Chief !!!!!! 44 min Busted 3
BP City Attorney Robert Tafoya Leaving Lozano h... 57 min Oops 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 8 hr LMFC 10,085
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 13 hr Spike 67
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Tue Machete 13
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Nov 4 Raydot 4,555
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages