UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33676 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#18255 Feb 22, 2013
Hey CT, now I know what you were doing when you went home for the holidays: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02...

Strong work, let's make a pipeline of Brazilian beauties (or should I say, booties) straight to USC.

Luta sempre!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18256 Feb 22, 2013
> All this talk of basketbrawl is making Coach Artie nauseous. Thank you Lord ... Spring football starts in a few weeks, which will barely be enough elixir, to keep The Coach from drinking a years supply of Canadian Club before the start of the 2013 CFB season.
>:/

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#18257 Feb 22, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> All this talk of basketbrawl is making Coach Artie nauseous. Thank you Lord ... Spring football starts in a few weeks, which will barely be enough elixir, to keep The Coach from drinking a years supply of Canadian Club before the start of the 2013 CFB season.
The Lord knows Clownie, and DECO MAN, loves some ncaa football as their main sport!!! just like he does!!!! AND THE LORD SAID GO SEC!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18258 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lame? not as lame as your football team. lmao
Rob, you may call our team lame for the letdown we had this past season, but comparatively your team did not set the world on fire as you sputtered the rest of the way after expending all your energy playing (and FINALLY beating) us. It just seems like you boys had a great season because you are comparing it to all those miserable and underachieving seasons you were subjected to... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18259 Feb 22, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
And our heart bleeds out for you (f)artie and you being nauseous... HaHa

Do you feel as queasy as you did when your one-sport-only-LSU boys gave that historically miserable performance in the NC game a few years back? I know your boys have not been the same since, where even Towson gave you a scare... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18260 Feb 22, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Hey CT, now I know what you were doing when you went home for the holidays: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02...
Strong work, let's make a pipeline of Brazilian beauties (or should I say, booties) straight to USC.
Luta sempre!
Absolutely, you know it!!! The Trojans have strong ties with many cities in Brazil. And of course I had to do my fair share and "interview" potential exchange students when I am there!!!:)
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18261 Feb 22, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one? One title is just a baby step. They need to win several before they can even begin to think that they might someday be in the vicinity of Laker greatness in basketball.
we Clipper fans don't a flying rat's ass about Faker success / Faker glory bullshyt, we only care about the present...Clippers own the Fakers...Lakers SUCK!!!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18262 Feb 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, you may call our team lame for the letdown we had this past season, but comparatively your team did not set the world on fire as you sputtered the rest of the way after expending all your energy playing (and FINALLY beating) us. It just seems like you boys had a great season because you are comparing it to all those miserable and underachieving seasons you were subjected to... HaHa
no, it was a great season because we repeated as Pac-12 south champs and this time without an asterisk....and because we beat you 38-28. UCLA will win the Pac-12 title next year, and will host the Rose Bowl. And in January of 2015 we be playing for ALL THE MARBLES.
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18263 Feb 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely, you know it!!! The Trojans have strong ties with many cities in Brazil. And of course I had to do my fair share and "interview" potential exchange students when I am there!!!:)
so what you're saying is, when yiy go to Brazil you exercise your dream of being a child molester?
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18264 Feb 22, 2013
Yes!!!!#3 UCLA beats #2 USC in men's tennis
. Go Bruins!!!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18265 Feb 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
. Go Bruins!!!
Ya I agree, great effort by the #2 Trojans, congrats to The men of Troy,I'm sure they looked better in defeat than we did in winning, you hoo Trojan where are you? It's me sweetie good ol BN.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18266 Feb 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no, it was a great season because we repeated as Pac-12 south champs and this time without an asterisk...
You did not repeat, you moron. If you had repeated, the asterisk wouldn't have been there.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18267 Feb 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
. Go Bruins!!!
Congrats! As I said, I don't generally follow something such as (NCAA)tennis, but between the Trojans & Bruins it could be a game of checkers and I'd be excited about any W.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18268 Feb 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I am FUMING at the Dodgers!
Did ya read in the Times that only 7 of the pre season dodgers game will be on TV, Fox said they were sending their "resources" to cover team's with "long term commitments with Fox", the Dodgers are "Lame Ducks" to Fox, bet that carries over to reg season

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18269 Feb 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And our heart bleeds out for you (f)artie and you being nauseous... HaHa
Do you feel as queasy as you did when your one-sport-only-LSU boys gave that historically miserable performance in the NC game a few years back? I know your boys have not been the same since, where even Towson gave you a scare... HaHa
Awww, does it hurt and have a temperature? Of course it does, if you're a pathetic USChicken Trajon fan. Picture this, Mr. Prince of the Dog Pound, the Sheriff of College Football (NCAA) rides into the dusty, smog choking, tumbleweed, and rattlesnake infested USC Ghetto with six-shooters blazin'... "Stick 'em up you low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, cheatin' scoundrels! Hand over that BCS Trophy you cheaters stole from Choklahoma by using professional athletes." And, the USChicken Trajons' AD, Mike "The Water Pistol Kid" Garrett says to the Sheriff, "Hold it, Sheriff, I'm innocent I tell ya! It was that low-down, dirty rotten varmint, Pistol Pete the Cheat!"
The Sherriff replies, "Where is that scallywag, carpetbagger?" "He went thataway!", says the Water Pistol Kid ... pointing north! "Well the no-good coward bagged up all that USC alum $$$ and high-tailed it outta here, and out of my jurisdiction", shouts the Sheriff with dismay. Then he adds, "In the meantime, hand over that BCS NC Crystal Football you bag of desert dust!" "Okay, Sheriff", mumbles the Water Pistol Kid as he wipes tears from his eyes. The Sheriff places the Crystal Football into one of his saddle bags, climbs on his white stallion, and rides off into the sunrise.
You'll be hearin' from "The Judge, shortly", the Sheriff shouts over his shoulder to the Water Pistol Kid. And of course, everyone knows the judge is a "Hanging Judge".

Now, picture this Taco ... Coach Artie in LSU's Trophy Room standing in between the Bayou Bengals' TWO BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES with a big $#!+ eatin' grin!

Uh, what are you standing between on the Trajon campus, Taco? What's that you say, "A rock and a hard place"? Yeah, Coach Artie can picture that! Well, do yourself and everyone else a favor, and don't open your big mouth and bark at the moon this coming CFB season ... and that should keep you from falling flat on your hound dog face.

P.S.- Just in case no one has informed you yet, Taco ... stay off the Trajon Ghetto streets at night. The L.A. Humane Society will be picking up strays.
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18270 Feb 23, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, does it hurt and have a temperature? Of course it does, if you're a pathetic USChicken Trajon fan. Picture this, Mr. Prince of the Dog Pound, the Sheriff of College Football (NCAA) rides into the dusty, smog choking, tumbleweed, and rattlesnake infested USC Ghetto with six-shooters blazin'... "Stick 'em up you low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, cheatin' scoundrels! Hand over that BCS Trophy you cheaters stole from Choklahoma by using professional athletes." And, the USChicken Trajons' AD, Mike "The Water Pistol Kid" Garrett says to the Sheriff, "Hold it, Sheriff, I'm innocent I tell ya! It was that low-down, dirty rotten varmint, Pistol Pete the Cheat!"
The Sherriff replies, "Where is that scallywag, carpetbagger?" "He went thataway!", says the Water Pistol Kid ... pointing north! "Well the no-good coward bagged up all that USC alum $$$ and high-tailed it outta here, and out of my jurisdiction", shouts the Sheriff with dismay. Then he adds, "In the meantime, hand over that BCS NC Crystal Football you bag of desert dust!" "Okay, Sheriff", mumbles the Water Pistol Kid as he wipes tears from his eyes. The Sheriff places the Crystal Football into one of his saddle bags, climbs on his white stallion, and rides off into the sunrise.
You'll be hearin' from "The Judge, shortly", the Sheriff shouts over his shoulder to the Water Pistol Kid. And of course, everyone knows the judge is a "Hanging Judge".
Now, picture this Taco ... Coach Artie in LSU's Trophy Room standing in between the Bayou Bengals' TWO BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES with a big $#!+ eatin' grin!
Uh, what are you standing between on the Trajon campus, Taco? What's that you say, "A rock and a hard place"? Yeah, Coach Artie can picture that! Well, do yourself and everyone else a favor, and don't open your big mouth and bark at the moon this coming CFB season ... and that should keep you from falling flat on your hound dog face.
P.S.- Just in case no one has informed you yet, Taco ... stay off the Trajon Ghetto streets at night. The L.A. Humane Society will be picking up strays.
>:)
Coach correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Towson some sort of school to learn how to tow vehicles :/

Did a towing school really almost beat your football team :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18271 Feb 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>so what you're saying is, when yiy go to Brazil you exercise your dream of being a child molester?
Lifer, that could be a good gig for us. What do you say we get together and start up a Bruin school exchange down in those parts :)

Maybe there are some young boys who want to play........um sports I mean ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#18272 Feb 23, 2013
We're gonna paint the 901 Bar Blue tomorrow before the game and after the game.

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#18273 Feb 23, 2013
ERDons wrote:
I see people talking to themselves an awful lot around here. Weird.
SHHHHhhh!!!... they don't know that, yet!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18274 Feb 23, 2013
Is coach Howland gonna blow Dick , tomorrow ?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl Who came to U.S. Illegally can't get Laid 3 hr Fredstar Okamoto 4
Cooch's: A Club For Alkies Only 3 hr Jeffery Batkid 2
Weird Lady Made Fun of Mullet 3 hr Jenny 4
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr LMSA Parent 9,509
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 18 hr Rvasquez 65
Harry Gets Comforting Sensation Sun tellinitlikeitis 3
Pajama Boy Fists Self, Smiles, Screams, Dies (Feb '17) Sun Stilson 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance