UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33683 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18193 Feb 21, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>What tools like you always seem to conveniently overlook from your anarchic approach in life is that because of Dorner and his outlandish actions, that caused the law enforcement to in fact even be on that street protecting individuals targeted by Mad Dog Dorner to then shoot up the vehicle heading towards their stake out. But again tools like you (along with the other TrOJan) will blame law enforcement because it is the cool and easy thing to say.
I guess kind of like being at a rock concert where the musicians condemn the U.S. and its politics all the while you tools cheer away and hold up two fingers (hmmm, sounds awfully familiar to a stupid University routine)! Heh heh heh heh heh
Hey , is Chris Dorner the same guy that prosecuted OJ Simpson , with Marcia Clark?
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18194 Feb 21, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey , is Chris Dorner the same guy that prosecuted OJ Simpson , with Marcia Clark?
Chris Darden, you dork.:-)
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18195 Feb 21, 2013
But yeah, his claim that CD "caused them to shoot up those trucks" is completely retarded and pathetic.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18196 Feb 21, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>No , I still have a full brain ; hating Lakers + 1/2 -- hating Ucla + 1/2 ;BFL ; + 1/2 brain , hating Lakers - minus 1/2 brain,liking UCLA = 1/2 brain....good thing you Hate Lakers , or you would have no BRAIN!!
Mister I.E. Trojan, if you don't mind, you are confusing all of us Bruins with your basic arithmetic. Our Westside public education sometimes gets the best of us :/

West Hollywood, CA

#18197 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never denied it, Dumbass. I use "Trojan" for sports threads and another for non-sports.
I don't use more than one on the same thread, intentionally, the way you do.
Well by that explanation Mister Trojan, I am ashamed to admit that you sort of exposed my fellow Bruin Lifer as being a "troll" :(
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18198 Feb 21, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister I.E. Trojan, if you don't mind, you are confusing all of us Bruins with your basic arithmetic. Our Westside public education sometimes gets the best of us :/
Looking at it now , I don't even think my math made sense!, but you get the idea...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18199 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Darden, you dork.:-)
Pfft , lmao ....just keeping you on your toes . I was actually hoping to get some dumb Bruin reaction first ,but its all good!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18200 Feb 21, 2013
Ya know what - If I were chris Daren , I would go into hiding....anybody with the initials 'CD' a little overweight ,'Black' and with a bald head , is a likely candidate for a vehicle full of lead and-or worse their own ASS!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18201 Feb 21, 2013
*Darden....
actually , if there is a Chris 'Daren' who fits the above description , I suggest he get his ass into hiding also!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18203 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL
Rob, you sound like you are speaking from experience! HaHa
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18204 Feb 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, you sound like you are speaking from experience! HaHa
As if we don't know all know he's got 3 or 4 identities, AT LEAST!!

When he gets tired of one identity, he kills it off, as he did with "Bob Smith". Trying to get the sympathy vote, ala Manti Teo.

"Look at how horribly he treated that old man!!" LOL!!

Then he comes in, pretending to be "Bob Smith's granddaughter! That was rich.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's got nothing on Rob!! ROTFLMAO!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18205 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
When he gets tired of one identity, he kills it off, as he did with "Bob Smith". Trying to get the sympathy vote, ala Manti Teo.
WOW! I have got to admit, I didnt even have Rob as being THAT cleverly devious... HaHa

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18206 Feb 21, 2013
The Animal Lover Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying hard to keep my chin up Coach Artie (other then to suck my dog off, I am Brazilian after all) Artie, LSU usually sports a kickass football and baseball teams while my Trjans can't seem to field a decent team in any sport, including our best sport... Lawn Bowling. I'm trembling in my ghetto sandals that I will probably have to wait until September to feel like a real girl again. Then I can root for UCLA to another good season and represent Los Angeles so I can ride their powder blue coattails again... Sniff Sniff
> I'm afraid you'll be riding UCLA's coattails for a mighty long time! The Bruins are the new powerbrokers in L.A.
Hey, maybe you and your bosom buddy, BigDumb... uh, Dan can get together and have a contest to see whose school, USC, or, Notre Dame will be the first to be relevant to college football again. Make a chart up to 50 years! It should be about that long before anyone of you losers have a chance to see your schools being relevant to CFB again. Now, run along Taco ... there's bait cars for the taking out there!
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

#18207 Feb 21, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> I'm afraid you'll be riding UCLA's coattails for a mighty long time! The Bruins are the new powerbrokers in L.A.
Hey, maybe you and your bosom buddy, BigDumb... uh, Dan can get together and have a contest to see whose school, USC, or, Notre Dame will be the first to be relevant to college football again. Make a chart up to 50 years! It should be about that long before anyone of you losers have a chance to see your schools being relevant to CFB again. Now, run along Taco ... there's bait cars for the taking out there!
>:)
You tell him Coach. But like I tell other friends (Bruins, Tigers, ballerinas, etc) we must not get too over ourselves, as that Fighting Irish team did go to the National Championship game by golly :)

I am sure you really don't want to demean them for that as that would make the Tiger's NC appearnace irrelevant then too :/

We Bruins hope to go to the NC game some day when we grow up, so we too can talk from experience like you and BIG Dan on getting there but not getting it done ;)

Go Bruins, and all teams that just don't quite make it!

West Hollywood, CA

#18208 Feb 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! I have got to admit, I didnt even have Rob as being THAT cleverly devious... HaHa
Please Mister Traveler, do not encite Lifer too badly. We just helped him get out of his trial for accosting a patron in Las Vegas. He was scolded by the Bruin brass to please behave like a human being for once :/

Go Bruins, what stays in Vegas almost caused Lifer to "stay" in Vegas!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18209 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never denied it, Dumbass. I use "Trojan" for sports threads and another for non-sports.
I don't use more than one on the same thread, intentionally, the way you do.
you just caught doing it, dyckWad so you had no choice but to come clean...dumbass
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18211 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you just caught doing it, dyckWad so you had no choice but to come clean...dumbass
How dare you say nasty lies about my Trojan!!!.....Go Bruins!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#18212 Feb 21, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you just caught doing it, dyckWad so you had no choice but to come clean...dumbass
Has nothing to do with "getting caught", Moron.

I had posted something on a non-sports thread and forgot to change it when I posted something here. As soon as I did it, I wrote something to the effect of "That was me", under Trojan.

Sounds as if you're suffering from a guilty conscience from posting so much shit under your MANY monickers. Contrary to what you're obviously dumb enough to think, we're not all that lame.
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18213 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
you lying sack of shyt, if you really thoght that was me , why didn't you say something at that time? Bob Smith was a soft shyt talker compared to me, he never cursed you out, he never wished death on you, even though you wished him death every day for disagreeing with you and for talking trash about USC...I am a nasty trash talker compared to him...I curse you out every day...I challenge you to meet up so I can kick your teeth in...yet you don't: 1. wish me death on me 2. you don't take me up on my offer to meet up....YET you were one big tough man with Bob Smith, why? cuz he was 80 years old, you are an effing coward, and you're also a woman abuser, when two ladies came to defend Bob Smith you called them every name on the book, yet you never said shyt to any of them men when we came to Bob Smith's rescue, yup, you're a pu#$y and a coward. POS and the biggest arse hole on topix...Bite On may be pest, but you? your an effing monster. F YOU!!!!
Bruin For Life

South Gate, CA

#18214 Feb 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with "getting caught", Moron.
I had posted something on a non-sports thread and forgot to change it when I posted something here. As soon as I did it, I wrote something to the effect of "That was me", under Trojan.
Sounds as if you're suffering from a guilty conscience from posting so much shit under your MANY monickers. Contrary to what you're obviously dumb enough to think, we're not all that lame.
Oh I see, so only you are allowed to post on other threads with a different moniker, and forget to switch back to the one used on this thread and be considered normal, but when someone else does it (forgetting to swich back) it makes them "dumbasses and trolls" right? who are you? who made you the moderator on topix? you when you do it it's okay, but when others do it it's not, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr You Tell Them 9,518
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 4 hr Slim 67
News Topless club shuts its doors (Mar '08) 9 hr TAS 45
Girl Who came to U.S. Illegally can't get Laid 17 hr Fredstar Okamoto 4
Cooch's: A Club For Alkies Only 17 hr Jeffery Batkid 2
Weird Lady Made Fun of Mullet 17 hr Jenny 4
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) Sun Rvasquez 65

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance