UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29854 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18160 Feb 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,surprised to hear that,usually ucla fans are also Laker fans.
This Bruin likes the Laker girl's outfits. For a change of pace, I want to wear one of them to the next Bruin hot tub party :)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#18161 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Rivalry week
LAST SATURDAY: No. 1 USC Defeat No. 12 UCLA Swimming 167.5-132.5
LAST SUNDAY: No. 2 USC Menís Tennis Defeats No. 3 UCLA Menís Tennis 4-3
MONDAY: No. 7 UCLA Volleyball Defeats No. 10 USC 3-0 at Galen Center
TUESDAY: No. 16 UCLA Defeats USC 68-54 In Convincing Fashion
> Don't keep us teetering on the edge here... who won the Lawn Darts match?
>:/
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18163 Feb 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't keep us teetering on the edge here... who won the Lawn Darts match?
Oh sweet cheeks you know my Bruins were victorious. Sorry to hear that LSU was eliminated from the SEC Spelling Bee, cheer up I'm sure yall will figure out how to spell "dog" one of these days....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18164 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I think you are being too kind using the word "lame"
Go Bruins!
I know how the word lame can be used appropriately... UCLA Bruin football program from 2000 to 2011... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18165 Feb 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Don't keep us teetering on the edge here... who won the Lawn Darts match?
Keep your chin up (other then to suck your brother off)(f)Artie, LSU usually sports a decent baseball team. If they dont, then you will probably have to wait until September to feel like a whole man again. Then you can root for Alabama to another good season and represent your conference so you can ride their coattails again... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#18167 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the Lakers' doing, with the creation of an exclusive channel. No more games on KCAL or FSN. So...GO CLIPPERS!!(F the Lakers and the whores Jerry used to employ, trying to pretend he was Hef.)
The Dodgers just signed up to do the same thing, come 2014.
Yeah that forced a lot of people to go Direct or Dish. I bet the way the Lakers are playing now, that sure feels like wasted money...
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18168 Feb 20, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that forced a lot of people to go Direct or Dish. I bet the way the Lakers are playing now, that sure feels like wasted money...
I think Time Warner wants out of that deal!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18169 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the Lakers' doing, with the creation of an exclusive channel. No more games on KCAL or FSN. So...GO CLIPPERS!!(F the Lakers and the whores Jerry used to employ, trying to pretend he was Hef.)
Wow, we agree on something again!!! F the Lakers!!! Go Clippers!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18170 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Pac 12, Verizon still doesn't have the Pac 12, I hope all these specialty sports stations go bankrupt. Teams just don't give a ratsazz about the fans.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18171 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, we agree on something again!!! F the Lakers!!! Go Clippers!!!
You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18172 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Pac 12, Verizon still doesn't have the Pac 12, I hope all these specialty sports stations go bankrupt. Teams just don't give a ratsazz about the fans.
Yeah, I am FUMING at the Dodgers!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18174 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
That is the joke phrase we Bruins always use on Lifer at MBD's hot tub parties :)

Go Bruins, here's to the halfwit in us all!
Mr Loyola

Fontana, CA

#18175 Feb 20, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That is the joke phrase we Bruins always use on Lifer at MBD's hot tub parties :)
Go Bruins, here's to the halfwit in us all!
Liking UCLA and hating the Lakers is like off setting penalties!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18176 Feb 20, 2013
Wrong moniker , lol
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18177 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>You have proven one thing ,BFL...you do have half a Brain!, ahahahahaaaaaaa
Oh, isn't that effing great, now I'm in your category!! ahahahahahahaha
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18178 Feb 20, 2013
Mr Loyola wrote:
<quoted text>Liking UCLA and hating the Lakers is like off setting penalties!
Touche!!! I think that about 90% of the USC fans are Raiders, Lakers, Dodger fans. me I'm a Dolphins, Clippers, Dodgers fan, although I must admit I find myself rooting for the Chargers, 49ers, Cowboys, Rams, and Raiders...NBA my list is very short, Clippers, Thunder and The Heat, Baseball Dodgers and that is it...so as you can see, I am not a passionate NBA, NFL, or MLB fan...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18179 Feb 20, 2013
Wrong moniker , lol
It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#18180 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Touche!!! I think that about 90% of the USC fans are Raiders, Lakers, Dodger fans. me I'm a Dolphins, Clippers, Dodgers fan, although I must admit I find myself rooting for the Chargers, 49ers, Cowboys, Rams, and Raiders...NBA my list is very short, Clippers, Thunder and The Heat, Baseball Dodgers and that is it...so as you can see, I am not a passionate NBA, NFL, or MLB fan...for me it's ALL about College Football and College Basketball screw the overpaid primadonnas!!!
That is the most I've been inspired since breakfast, Lifer! I have to completely agree with that last sentence.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18181 Feb 20, 2013
Barkley gets ripped, by 2 NFL Execs. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18182 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It's perfectly okay, just as long as later on you don't go criticizing other for doing the same thing pretending YOU have never done it yourself...as your twin often pretends he's never posted under different monikers. LOL
Ya I agree that is not what I was taught at Serra I was taught to grab my ankles and not say anything...Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeah the educated Whites are now Controlling Pa... 1 hr True Story 4
Pacheco Fires Parks Commisioner for telling truth 1 hr Watch out 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 4 hr Stalks 2,663
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Christopher J 5,642
Irwindale cutting police services (Jul '12) 12 hr Steve Johnston 15
Tuttle is a notorious liar 13 hr Tuttle A Joke 54
Pacheco For Sale Again now that POA shows no su... 17 hr Coconuts Rule 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages