UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32599 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18127 Feb 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ever the spin Doctor. rememeber this post?
"Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa"
Inferior when we play them now their the hotest team (as I stated in my responded to your inain post:
"Cals last 5 games beat #7 and #10 I wouldn't call them inferior
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68 ------
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 ------
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66 ------
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69 ------
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63"
NOW you call them the hottest team in the Pac 12, CLASSIC CT
How do you call that spin? Read it again. I said "supposedly" an inferior team, meaning your boys went into the game taking them too lightly. Your prima donna (B)ruins always get caught with their pants down when they think they can just skate by a team they are favored to beat. Sort of like Robbies attitude against USC the first time around. He felt confident, but your prima donnas and Coach Howling felt firsthand how my Trojans bitchslapped them on their own court!

2012-13 HED TO HEAD
USC 1-0
UCLA 0-1

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18128 Feb 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>CT is hilarious, isn't he?
Yeah I am a real card. You should have seem how I got all of my friends laughing the other day. I just replayed them the USC/UCLA game at Pauley.... HaHaHaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18129 Feb 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How do you call that spin? Read it again. I said "supposedly" an inferior team, meaning your boys went into the game taking them too lightly. Your prima donna (B)ruins always get caught with their pants down when they think they can just skate by a team they are favored to beat. Sort of like Robbies attitude against USC the first time around. He felt confident, but your prima donnas and Coach Howling felt firsthand how my Trojans bitchslapped them on their own court!
2012-13 HED TO HEAD
USC 1-0
UCLA 0-1
Oh thats a lame response, you know what you meant, "The Good Doctor is in"

38 to 28
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18131 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Funny, it's the most popular way to pay for things online these days...PayPal.
Oh Trojan what big muscles you have:)....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18132 Feb 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Don't forget about men's volleyball tonight!
I don't follow our other teams in other sports, but with UCLA let's face it, it could be badminton!
BEAT THE BRUINS!!
Don't recall any badminton on the schedule, but being the ever gracious guy that I am, I will help you out with basketball. The UCLA (20-6/11-4) women,#17 in the country, thrashed USC (8-18/5-10) last night 68 to 54.

Bet the name Lisa Leslie is a distant memory for you TrOJans these days! Heh heh heh heh heh

GO BRUINS!

San Fernando Valley

#18133 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38 to 28
BN, I think you are being too kind using the word "lame"

Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18134 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
38 to 28
My observation over the years : It's a funny thing about ucla , even during a year they are considered to have a real good team, you can still - Blowout/Bitchslap them , but if its a close game you will almost never beat them....its like they have no conscience , they don't seem to tighten up like other teams do when its on the line....almost like they're too dumb to realize the game is on the line and they should be nervous!

San Fernando Valley

#18135 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They will end up with a 4-1 record at worst...a victory over USC is a slam dunk, how about a wager on the game? The only loss might be to Arizona, as it will be difficult beating them twice in the same season.
BFL, I definitely like your prediction better, but before the trip to the Bay area I conservatively had UCLA beating SUC, but splitting Cal/Stanford, splitting ASU/UA, and splitting WSU/UW. That still would put them at a respectable 22-9/12-6 but that means we would need some help from others to still take a shot at the Pac-12 title.

Remember we played Oregon only once this season so a tie would go to them. Regardless, we WILL be making a visit to the NCAA Tournament where a good outing is imperative!

Go Bruins!
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#18136 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I think you are being too kind using the word "lame"
Go Bruins!
Ya I agree Brewie lame is being way too kind, I hope Trojan don't go Dorner on me for agreeing with you.I agree with everything he says,he's such a hunk.....Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18137 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!
Rivalry week
LAST SATURDAY: No. 1 USC Defeat No. 12 UCLA Swimming 167.5-132.5

LAST SUNDAY: No. 2 USC Men’s Tennis Defeats No. 3 UCLA Men’s Tennis 4-3

MONDAY: No. 7 UCLA Volleyball Defeats No. 10 USC 3-0 at Galen Center

TUESDAY: No. 16 UCLA Defeats USC 68-54 In Convincing Fashion

San Fernando Valley

#18138 Feb 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>My observation over the years : It's a funny thing about ucla , even during a year they are considered to have a real good team, you can still - Blowout/Bitchslap them , but if its a close game you will almost never beat them....its like they have no conscience , they don't seem to tighten up like other teams do when its on the line....almost like they're too dumb to realize the game is on the line and they should be nervous!
I think that analogy come describe a lot of teams out there (Including the SC 2012 football team).

I am always hearing the Lakers media (prior to this season) say there is a switch under the scorers table they flick on when the Lakers need to get serious and take a team down. This year though, I think the switch is busted.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#18139 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Go Bruins!
Interesting read:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18140 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW you call them the hottest team in the Pac 12, CLASSIC CT
Nation please, let's not get too into this conversation.
If we don't also say Cal is the hottest team right now, how does that makes our team look :/

I am going to rub my baby blue rabbit's foot feverishly (among other rubs) these next few weeks to see if helps our fellas not fall into a Cal Poly atmosphere :/

I hope Coach Benny does not yell at them too loudly again if they play like they did against "hot" Cal ;)

Go Bruins, Coach Benny lighten up on our kids please!

West Hollywood, CA

#18141 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Rivalry week
LAST SATURDAY: No. 1 USC Defeat No. 12 UCLA Swimming 167.5-132.5
LAST SUNDAY: No. 2 USC Men’s Tennis Defeats No. 3 UCLA Men’s Tennis 4-3
MONDAY: No. 7 UCLA Volleyball Defeats No. 10 USC 3-0 at Galen Center
TUESDAY: No. 16 UCLA Defeats USC 68-54 In Convincing Fashion
Nation please, why bring up that those Trojans are holding their own against us :/

Go Bruins, let's only report friendly news for the Blue and Gold!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18142 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I think that analogy come describe a lot of teams out there (Including the SC 2012 football team).
I am always hearing the Lakers media (prior to this season) say there is a switch under the scorers table they flick on when the Lakers need to get serious and take a team down. This year though, I think the switch is busted.
The switch isn't busted the Lakers are!
The Laker nation is just butt hurt because they thought that when they got Dwight Howard , they got Shaq!, all they were gonna have to do was lob it into Howard , he takes care of it from there , and all Laker nation has to do is make arrangements for the parade!....hahahahaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18143 Feb 20, 2013
But there are no Laker fans here , right?

West Hollywood, CA

#18144 Feb 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BFL, I definitely like your prediction better, but before the trip to the Bay area I conservatively had UCLA beating SUC, but splitting Cal/Stanford, splitting ASU/UA, and splitting WSU/UW. That still would put them at a respectable 22-9/12-6 but that means we would need some help from others to still take a shot at the Pac-12 title.
Remember we played Oregon only once this season so a tie would go to them. Regardless, we WILL be making a visit to the NCAA Tournament where a good outing is imperative!
Go Bruins!
Please Brewski, you are publicly giving away our fears :/

We already know we cannot win the Pacific-12 Championship, but you are right to point out that if we don't go too far in the tournament (which we should with our kids styling around with their designer backpacks) it will be real trouble on the Westside
:(

Go Bruins, let's get our team going by filling the school-bought backpacks with school-bought gatorade!

West Hollywood, CA

#18145 Feb 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--sorry-socal...
Interesting there Nation. I am just glad they did not throw our poster boy Cade McNouwn in that list to make us Bruins look like a complete failure ;)

Does that mean our current stud Hundley should take some classes selling insurance just in case :/

West Hollywood, CA

#18146 Feb 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
But there are no Laker fans here , right?
This Bruin was a Lakers fan that day they wore the short shorts against the Celtics a few years ago :0

I loved basketball back in the old days of showing leg ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooooo Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#18147 Feb 20, 2013
Somebody get the meds out for the Trolls to BITE ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 2 hr Bby sleepy 137
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 3 hr Lil Delinquent 2,776
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr Davis 6,868
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 18 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) 19 hr Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 19 hr Marantha del Phat... 5
Black Culture: So Better Than Brown 19 hr Hector Casillas 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages