UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 859)

Showing posts 17,161 - 17,180 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>BTW - just curious , How did they no for sure it was Dorner only in the cabin they torched and murdered him in?
BREAKING NEWS: The moon landings were faked too!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
OK, back to bb...
BEAT THE BRUINS!!
Right, back to a "sports" forum. Better hope you can beat us next Sunday or you will be forced back to off topic conspiracy theories again. Or at least until the next TrOJan NCAA violation makes the news! Heh Heh heh heh heh
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Right, back to a "sports" forum. Better hope you can beat us next Sunday or you will be forced back to off topic conspiracy theories again. Or at least until the next TrOJan NCAA violation makes the news! Heh Heh heh heh heh
OK, I was going to let it go. But since you want more...

One of the nicest pictures I've ever seen.

http://www.sickandwrongpodcast.com/wp-content...
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Don't forget about men's volleyball tonight!

I don't follow our other teams in other sports, but with UCLA let's face it, it could be badminton!

BEAT THE BRUINS!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a bleep about the tournament?, if you weren't in the top ten rankings all year , you have no F N chance anyway!
we're in second place, and one game out todo first place...moron...how about a wager in UCLA reaching the tournament?

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>we're in second place, and one game out todo first place...moron...how about a wager in UCLA reaching the tournament?
Bruins are a shoo in for the tourny, sc a longshot. Not a fair bet :)
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruins are a shoo in for the tourny, sc a longshot. Not a fair bet :)
VERY longshot. About as good a chance as the Lakers making the playoffs.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Really NCAA its come to this?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/02/...
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Look out! It'a only a matter of time before DeVry and University of Phoenix field a team!! LOL!!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out! It'a only a matter of time before DeVry and University of Phoenix field a team!! LOL!!
Amazing isn't it?
DeVry "Electronic Warriors" good god what has the NCAA come to?
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Not looking good. Down 0-2. Oh well.

There's always Sunday!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing isn't it?
DeVry "Electronic Warriors" good god what has the NCAA come to?
Ya I agree, Trojan is soooooooo cute!:).....Go bruins!
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

POON TANG WAYNE wrote:
<quoted text>If I placed my XXXL unit in yo butthole, you would roll yo eyes back in yo head and fant dead as a door knob... ya hear me boy
Oh Wayne with words like that you have to be a Bruin or a Serra Cavalier. XXXL? how yummy ;)....Go Bruins!

“Women Love me, even yours”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay,(L)oosier! Can't take the fact that the SEC is far superior to anything Wilson and the (L)oosiers could come up with? Maybe Vanderbilt should schedule with your (L)oosiers for a patsy practice game. Go lay down and keep dreaming! xD
I'm sorry, the SEC isn't a football team, sorry to break that to ya. Stick to soccer and and water ballet fruit cake. Maybe get a book on football and have someone read it to ya.
Artie Manhattan

Sherman Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Hugh Jazzcock wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, the SEC isn't a football team, sorry to break that to ya. Stick to soccer and and water ballet fruit cake. Maybe get a book on football and have someone read it to ya.
Well hello there lover boy howz about meeting up at Sharkeez for a beer, you can put ectasy in my drink if you want and have your way with me. I love your name by the way reminds me of the time Ramando forced his "Dodger dog" on me at the 89 world series.....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Right, back to a "sports" forum. Better hope you can beat us next Sunday or you will be forced back to off topic conspiracy theories again. Or at least until the next TrOJan NCAA violation makes the news! Heh Heh heh heh heh
You get them Trojans Brewski ;)

But remember we do have to play them again. If they beat us 2 out of 2 this season, it doesn't really matter if we do make the tournament. The fact will be those Trojans handed our booty to us :/

Go Bruins, let's at least try to get a split with USC to save face!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
Good point there Nation. Just think how many more people that nasty example of a Bruin Rodney Alcala might have done in if he was able to take Westwood courses online :/

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
"Sources said Polamalu didn't realize he was in trouble until an administrator called him on national signing day (Feb. 6) and told him not to attend a recruiting dinner held at the Galen Center that night.
Two days later, Polamalu found out he was fired when he read reports on the Internet. Kiffin never called him and still hasn't spoken to him regarding his dismissal, sources said"
Nice move Kiffin, fire a guy and don't tell him, class move.
4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years.
Yet if UCLA followed the same procedures, then you would say they told him not to attend the dinner while the school staff and administration convened to review, discuss, and finalize their decision. And in this media crazy world it may have leaked out prior to a formal dismissal. Pretend it was the (B)ruins and think about that one...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Babeler, USC got outscored by 23 in the last 15 minutes of The game and got their asses kicked...you still think they're gonna win the Pac-12? LMAO
Despite Cal being the hottest team in the conference right now (I think your boys felt that too) you feel completely confident that your prima donna (B)ruins can finish out taking care of USC, Arizona, Arizona St, and Washington (on their court at season end when the Huskies will be tryng to reach the tournament too)? Since you seem to be the repetivitve gambler around here, why dont you dazzle us with a (B)ruin W-L record from now until the season ends?

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Despite Cal being the hottest team in the conference right now (I think your boys felt that too) you feel completely confident that your prima donna (B)ruins can finish out taking care of USC, Arizona, Arizona St, and Washington (on their court at season end when the Huskies will be tryng to reach the tournament too)? Since you seem to be the repetivitve gambler around here, why dont you dazzle us with a (B)ruin W-L record from now until the season ends?
Ah ever the spin Doctor. rememeber this post?

"Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>While your prima donna (B)ruins got bytchslapped last night to a supposedly inferior opponent that you share the same fight song with, the USC Trojans took care of Stanford and now we are only a game behind your overhyped (B)ruins and getting ready to take you down for a second time this season! Here is to Coach Howling and another year of (B)ruin basketball mediocrity... HaHa"

Inferior when we play them now their the hotest team (as I stated in my responded to your inain post:

"Cals last 5 games beat #7 and #10 I wouldn't call them inferior
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68 ------
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 ------
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66 ------
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69 ------
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63"

NOW you call them the hottest team in the Pac 12, CLASSIC CT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,161 - 17,180 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••