UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Pappi Chulo

Los Angeles, CA

#17804 Feb 9, 2013
Necesitamos reclutar más jugadores joto, que es la tradición UCLA Bruins. Osos gay chupar pepinos grandes!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17805 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Your Blind, your twin made the first "cheating" accusation, I just responded. He mentioned John Wooden/UCLA (never penalized) and I mentioned Marv Goux/USC PENALIZED. You know better than to start shyt like this,(cheting topic) but your twin doesn't.
I don't bother because I already know you're in denial.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17806 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even remember Derrick Rose playing, that's how long it's been since he had his ass on the floor.
Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17807 Feb 9, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!
Damn boy!! what's you obsession with Kevin Love and Shabazz Muhammad? I can understand your dislike for Shabazz (who BTW is tearing it tonight, as always), it's not his fault he didn't want to play for a loser BB program like his dad did...but hating on Kevin Love? you should be shot!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17808 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!
The only thing I remember is KL leading UCLA to the Final-4 and them awesome end-to-end super duper passes, awesome rebounding, awesome passing, and being a complete team player...as for his ass? no, I don't look at men's asses, sorry if you do.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17809 Feb 9, 2013
Thank g0d for the new pac 12 network , it spares me having to watch Turkey wins , like the one tonight.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17810 Feb 9, 2013
ESPN , just keep showing the games I can watch , that are worth watching ....like Oregon and ASU!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17811 Feb 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Fukh off Bite On, you see-thru piece of shyt! Even the TrOJans around here view you as an embarrassment!
You sound as bad as Bill Walton in pretending to be something UCLA, when apparently you and HE now hate the Bruins!
I can't help it he has an ugly, scrawny wife, and you can't find some guy to stick it up your ahssss. Maybe you and Walton can go fukh each other in the butthole!
Brewski, aren't we getting a little testicle here. I am ashamed you turned on one of our own Mr Bill Walton :/

Please don't hold all the years of pot smoking against him. Whether we want to hear it or not, his making harsh but insightful comments abour our University is really for our own good and general lack of fortitude ;)

Go Bruins, you go Big Red!

West Hollywood, CA

#17812 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Final Recruiting Rankings: 5-star Priest Willis has officially signed the letter of intent, after him and Tahaan Goodman told Kiffin to take a hike when offering both a scholarship on NSD...UCLA #5 USC #18 The Monopoly is OVER.
U - C - LLLLLLL - A! U-C-L-A fight! fight! fight!!!
Careful there Lifer, you are sounding awfully similar to old Coach Ricky and look what happened after that :(

West Hollywood, CA

#17813 Feb 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was ever better at cheating than JW. As you state, he was never penalized.
Only an idiot would try to deny it.
Please Mister Trojan, all of us Bruins know the truth of the past, but hey let's live in the here and now shall we ;)

Besides JW was a great guy from what I hear. They say he was for gay rights way ahead of our Bruin time :)

Go Bruins, Go openly campus attitude!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17814 Feb 10, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, all of us Bruins know the truth of the past, but hey let's live in the here and now shall we
I'm all for leaving it in the past. It's just that when a fool slams PC for cheating, while being stupid enough to ignore JW's cheating ways, I'm going to point out the obvious hypocrisy.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17815 Feb 10, 2013
ESPN , just keep showing the games I can watch , that are worth watching ....like Oregon and ASU!
Oregon and ASU against UCLA , of course.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17816 Feb 10, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Trojan, all of us Bruins know the truth of the past, but hey let's live in the here and now shall we ;)
Besides JW was a great guy from what I hear. They say he was for gay rights way ahead of our Bruin time :)
Go Bruins, Go openly campus attitude!
Ya I agree, why is it that USC is the man and our UCLA Bruins are the women in the rivalry? We have tough macho guys like you and Brew In. I once saw ol Brewie beat up a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the 99 cent store I love to buy my wine at....Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17817 Feb 10, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree, why is it that USC is the man and our UCLA Bruins are the women in the rivalry? We have tough macho guys like you and Brew In. I once saw ol Brewie beat up a 90 year old lady for a parking spot at the 99 cent store I love to buy my wine at....Go Bruins!
Sorry but the hot tub thing with other men, especially you Trojans-wishing-to-be-Bruins is not my thing.

Since you and PP Prick are one and the same, I think it appropriate I finish by saying "Bite Yourself"!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17818 Feb 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Damn boy!! what's you obsession with Kevin Love and Shabazz Muhammad? I can understand your dislike for Shabazz (who BTW is tearing it tonight, as always), it's not his fault he didn't want to play for a loser BB program like his dad did...but hating on Kevin Love? you should be shot!!
Arizona upset by Cal today, YES!!!! As much as all those haters and double-spy trolls want our stoic basketball program to fail, right now the UCLA Bruins are tied for 1ST PLACE in the PAC12 Conference!

Go Bruins!!!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17819 Feb 10, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Arizona upset by Cal today, YES!!!! As much as all those haters and double-spy trolls want our stoic basketball program to fail, right now the UCLA Bruins are tied for 1ST PLACE in the PAC12 Conference!
Go Bruins!!!
Ya I agree I'm impressed with our Bruins but not as impressed as I was with the way you handled that 90 year old lady it was an even battle til you took out her prosthetic leg...Goooo Bruins!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17820 Feb 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Arizona upset by Cal today, YES!!!! As much as all those haters and double-spy trolls want our stoic basketball program to fail, right now the UCLA Bruins are tied for 1ST PLACE in the PAC12 Conference!
Go Bruins!!!
And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17821 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
Ya CT I agree, great win by your Trojans, we Bruins are really scared of getting swept by our superior rivals..Bytch slapping aint so bad, back at Serra High the coach used to let the whole team bytch slap me it was quite pleasurable, see it had no negative effect on me whatsoever....Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17822 Feb 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And after bitchslapping Washington, the USC Trojans are 3rd place in the Pac12 Conference! Watch out (B)ruins, we already beat you once and you play us at home! HaHa
"play us at home" BUAHAHAHAHAHAHa is that supposed to be a Home court advantage for SUC? do you expect to have more than 145 fans supporting your team?

West Hollywood, CA

#17823 Feb 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for leaving it in the past. It's just that when a fool slams PC for cheating, while being stupid enough to ignore JW's cheating ways, I'm going to point out the obvious hypocrisy.
Well Mister Trojan, please don't spread this around, but on our Westwood campus we actually have a "Hypocrisy Class" ;)

Go Bruins, Go simulated sincerity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 1 hr King Chorra 536
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 1 hr lil insane man 1,731
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr big meech 16,010
Tacos,tacos,tacos 3 hr what are the bene... 2
masterbation 4 hr christinesamson 1
work problems 5 hr christinesamson 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr oops 5,022

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]