UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32593 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17792 Feb 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Please man, dont get into the whole Wooden-and-how-he-was-a-cheat- too thing. That will set Rob off on a Topix tirade (with long, drawn out posts that last for miles) in trying to defend his beloved coaching hero. We heard similar defenses like when the entire Afro-American community in the DC area tried defending Marian Berry despite him being filmed on video buying coke. If video was available back in Woodens days we wouldnt even be having this conversation and the rafters at Pauley would be empty... HaHa
If sports were truly honest and meant to be a even playing field for everyone,you could probably clear the Pauley rafters of just about everything!.....might put a couple of blemishes on SC .....but it would be worth it!,lol
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17793 Feb 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
BTW IE Trojan, Shabazz leads all freshmen in scoring at over 18 points.
Who gives a Shyt?!!, he was 8 for 23!!,with that money shots he probably should have had at least 30!...combined ,your 3 ballyhooed / joke-freshman were a cool 12 for 42!!!!,pfft ,give me a friggin Break!!
Those guys are all a joke , you want to talk great freshman ,talk about Derrick Rose , who buy the way -'bitch slapped' the current NBA greats of today:Westbrook-Love-Collison , and your 3 stooges you have now are no where near those guys!......ohhhh ,did I mention UmMHA Bahamute ,lmao...

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17794 Feb 9, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>If sports were truly honest and meant to be a even playing field for everyone,you could probably clear the Pauley rafters of just about everything!.....might put a couple of blemishes on SC .....but it would be worth it!,lol
Yah, and Heritage Hall would be completely empty of hardware, wood, crystal and stone monuments, and filled with dust and crickets.

#17795 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Who gives a Shyt?!!, he was 8 for 23!!,with that money shots he probably should have had at least 30!...combined ,your 3 ballyhooed / joke-freshman were a cool 12 for 42!!!!,pfft ,give me a friggin Break!!
Those guys are all a joke , you want to talk great freshman ,talk about Derrick Rose , who buy the way -'bitch slapped' the current NBA greats of today:Westbrook-Love-Collison , and your 3 stooges you have now are no where near those guys!......ohhhh ,did I mention UmMHA Bahamute ,lmao...
Derrick Rose? buahahahahaha first of all Derrick Rose, should not have even been on the court, the dude never attended class, by the time the NCAA found out the season was over and he was playing in the NBA, Caliapari and Carroll must have traded cheating secrets. I Kevin Love, and Westbrook are enjoying GREAT NBA careers, Rose? he spends more time rehabing his knees than he does on the court!!!

#17796 Feb 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Please man, dont get into the whole Wooden-and-how-he-was-a-cheat- too thing. That will set Rob off on a Topix tirade (with long, drawn out posts that last for miles) in trying to defend his beloved coaching hero. We heard similar defenses like when the entire Afro-American community in the DC area tried defending Marian Berry despite him being filmed on video buying coke. If video was available back in Woodens days we wouldnt even be having this conversation and the rafters at Pauley would be empty... HaHa
How many players with felonies you got this week?(pin drop)

How did you do with all of your 5 star recruits last year?(pin drop)

How does it feel to get beat by UCLA football with a team full of 3 star Freshmen?(pin drop)

By the end of 2014 you will be referring to last season as The Good Old Days (when we won 7 games)

UCLA - we just win.
USC - gets 5-star players, that are schooled by 3-stars.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17797 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Derrick Rose? buahahahahaha first of all Derrick Rose, should not have even been on the court, the dude never attended class, by the time the NCAA found out the season was over and he was playing in the NBA, Caliapari and Carroll must have traded cheating secrets. I Kevin Love, and Westbrook are enjoying GREAT NBA careers, Rose? he spends more time rehabing his knees than he does on the court!!!
Westbrook is doing well and has yet to suffer a set back-Love has missed several weeks earlier in his career and is out now for weeks with a broken hand.Rose was kick'n ass when he was healthy and led his team deep into the playoffs until he ran into the best on the planet(James), what has Love done in that regard?, and as I stated earlier Rose kicked RW and KL ass in collage , and would still do it now!.And as far as an advantage Rose had by not attending class...are you trying to say Shabazz is getting smarter by going to class , but his game on the court is getting dumbed down , and as a result, when he's on the court, he often times looks like (even you somewhat agreed)A Turkey having a conniption fit!.....if thats what your saying.....OK , I'll buy that...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17798 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Derrick Rose? buahahahahaha first of all Derrick Rose, should not have even been on the court, the dude never attended class, by the time the NCAA found out the season was over and he was playing in the NBA, Caliapari and Carroll must have traded cheating secrets. I Kevin Love, and Westbrook are enjoying GREAT NBA careers, Rose? he spends more time rehabing his knees than he does on the court!!!
No one was ever better at cheating than JW. As you state, he was never penalized.

Only an idiot would try to deny it.

#17799 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Westbrook is doing well and has yet to suffer a set back-Love has missed several weeks earlier in his career and is out now for weeks with a broken hand.Rose was kick'n ass when he was healthy and led his team deep into the playoffs until he ran into the best on the planet(James), what has Love done in that regard?, and as I stated earlier Rose kicked RW and KL ass in collage , and would still do it now!.And as far as an advantage Rose had by not attending class...are you trying to say Shabazz is getting smarter by going to class , but his game on the court is getting dumbed down , and as a result, when he's on the court, he often times looks like (even you somewhat agreed)A Turkey having a conniption fit!.....if thats what your saying.....OK , I'll buy that...
I can't even remember Derrick Rose playing, that's how long it's been since he had his ass on the floor.

#17800 Feb 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was ever better at cheating than JW. As you state, he was never penalized.
Only an idiot would try to deny it.
Jealousy, is all I see, from the trOJan twins.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17801 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Jealousy, is all I see, from the trOJan twins.
Because you're delusional. You like to accuse others of cheating, but can't admit it when it's one of your own.

The only reason you cry about PC cheating is because YOU were jealous that he kicked ass for 10 years. Hilarious, that you'd whine like a bitch now that "we're just jealous", when that was YOU from 2001-2010.

#17802 Feb 9, 2013
Final Recruiting Rankings: 5-star Priest Willis has officially signed the letter of intent, after him and Tahaan Goodman told Kiffin to take a hike when offering both a scholarship on NSD...UCLA #5 USC #18 The Monopoly is OVER.

U - C - LLLLLLL - A! U-C-L-A fight! fight! fight!!!

#17803 Feb 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're delusional. You like to accuse others of cheating, but can't admit it when it's one of your own.
The only reason you cry about PC cheating is because YOU were jealous that he kicked ass for 10 years. Hilarious, that you'd whine like a bitch now that "we're just jealous", when that was YOU from 2001-2010.
Your Blind, your twin made the first "cheating" accusation, I just responded. He mentioned John Wooden/UCLA (never penalized) and I mentioned Marv Goux/USC PENALIZED. You know better than to start shyt like this,(cheting topic) but your twin doesn't.
Pappi Chulo

North Hollywood, CA

#17804 Feb 9, 2013
Necesitamos reclutar más jugadores joto, que es la tradición UCLA Bruins. Osos gay chupar pepinos grandes!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#17805 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Your Blind, your twin made the first "cheating" accusation, I just responded. He mentioned John Wooden/UCLA (never penalized) and I mentioned Marv Goux/USC PENALIZED. You know better than to start shyt like this,(cheting topic) but your twin doesn't.
I don't bother because I already know you're in denial.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17806 Feb 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I can't even remember Derrick Rose playing, that's how long it's been since he had his ass on the floor.
Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!

#17807 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!
Damn boy!! what's you obsession with Kevin Love and Shabazz Muhammad? I can understand your dislike for Shabazz (who BTW is tearing it tonight, as always), it's not his fault he didn't want to play for a loser BB program like his dad did...but hating on Kevin Love? you should be shot!!

#17808 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>Can you remember how fat of an ass , kevin Love had on the court at UCLA ?!!
The only thing I remember is KL leading UCLA to the Final-4 and them awesome end-to-end super duper passes, awesome rebounding, awesome passing, and being a complete team player...as for his ass? no, I don't look at men's asses, sorry if you do.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17809 Feb 9, 2013
Thank g0d for the new pac 12 network , it spares me having to watch Turkey wins , like the one tonight.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17810 Feb 9, 2013
ESPN , just keep showing the games I can watch , that are worth watching ....like Oregon and ASU!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#17811 Feb 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Fukh off Bite On, you see-thru piece of shyt! Even the TrOJans around here view you as an embarrassment!
You sound as bad as Bill Walton in pretending to be something UCLA, when apparently you and HE now hate the Bruins!
I can't help it he has an ugly, scrawny wife, and you can't find some guy to stick it up your ahssss. Maybe you and Walton can go fukh each other in the butthole!
Brewski, aren't we getting a little testicle here. I am ashamed you turned on one of our own Mr Bill Walton :/

Please don't hold all the years of pot smoking against him. Whether we want to hear it or not, his making harsh but insightful comments abour our University is really for our own good and general lack of fortitude ;)

Go Bruins, you go Big Red!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 8 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Coalition formed to back Washington Boulevard f... (Dec '13) 8 hr Smith Straightin 19
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 8 hr Marantha del Phat... 5
Black Culture: So Better Than Brown 9 hr Hector Casillas 1
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 9 hr Cherokee Loco 83
Ding Dong, Dickhead is Dead! 9 hr Shawn Iam 3
Helicopter by La Mirada Blvd (Apr '10) 9 hr Horace Failqueer ... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages