UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17660 Feb 6, 2013
Kylie Fitts is one of six players to decommit from USC, joining wide receivers Eldridge Massington and Sebastian LaRue, athlete Max Redfield, defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and most recently Jason Hatcher, who flipped to Kentucky on Tuesday.

USC - Flight On! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Gooooo Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17661 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know rankings are not everything, but ESPN has 6 Trojans commits rated higher then the top UCLA rated commit. I bring it up because some (B)ruins are basing their "life" off the rankings. I bet a lot of (B)ruins fans mistakenly think having 6 plates of McDonalds hamburgers is better then our 2 plates of Filet Mignon
FIGHT ON
> Two plates of Filet Mignon minus the bacon! Like all those 5-star USC studs who fell flat on their star-studded faces this past CFB season (closely resembling Manti Z'ro in the BCS NC game). As all the knowledgeable CFB fans around the country (led by yours truly, Coach Artie) were asking about the USC Trajons... "Where's the Beef?"

And God shouted down from Heaven...
"At McDonalds"
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#17662 Feb 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Kylie Fitts is one of six players to decommit from USC, joining wide receivers Eldridge Massington and Sebastian LaRue, athlete Max Redfield, defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes and most recently Jason Hatcher, who flipped to Kentucky on Tuesday.
USC - Flight On! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Gooooo Bruins!
> Meanie!!! You just kicked CT in the nuts. Oh, my bad ... CT don't have nuts!
>:/
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17663 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>at6'2" and 190 lbs. he better beef up quick, he will have 300 lbs. OG and OT pulling his way.
He's got 4 inches and at least 10-15 lbs on what Polamalu was, coming out of high school. Heck, TP is still only about 207.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17664 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got 4 inches and at least 10-15 lbs on what Polamalu was, coming out of high school. Heck, TP is still only about 207.
He's obviously good, for SC and Florida to be after him, but he's an OLB, do you think he might be switched to Safety?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17665 Feb 6, 2013
I don't put much stock in rankings , look how high that Shabazz was rated , and he's a Turkey!.....but thats basketball.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17666 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He's obviously good, for SC and Florida to be after him, but he's an OLB, do you think he might be switched to Safety?
Who knows what Pendergast will do. I'm not thrilled with that hire, based on Cal's 2012 points allowed.

But LK knows this is it. Anything less than 10 wins and he's gone.(9+1)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17667 Feb 6, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
. Heck, TP is still only about 207.
187 with out the hair :)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17668 Feb 6, 2013

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17669 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
You (B)ruins would say any committ is a "nice" pickup. This guy wasnt offered by top or traditional powerhouses like Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State, USC, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Nebraska... You only had to fight off other fellow second tier teams like yourself... HaHa

USC - NUMBER ONE IN THE COUNTRY WITH MOST 5 STAR RECRUITS

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17670 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Traveler, yesterday you said "you can have all these Recruits, Max Browne is better than all of put together" well guess what? UCLA just signed a QB that beat every QB including Max Browne in the skills at the Elite 11 competition AND is the #1 Dual Threat QB in this class..I can't wait to hear your spin. Ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1441871-...
What spin is needed? Your new beloved QB pick is not even considered within the Top 100 players in the country (131 to be exact). So he dazzled some people in the Elite competition. So did Kyle Boller... Remember him? HaHa Hell...Your own Cade McClown was considered one of the top dual threats QBs his senior year as a (B)ruin... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17671 Feb 6, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Signing Day and Recruitment Current Rankings
Scout
UCLA #3
TrOJans #17
Rivals
UCLA # 9
TrOJans #13
ESPN
UCLA #12
TrOJans #13
That sure sounds like some corner turning to me brotha!!!
GOOOOOO BRUINS!
Whoooooo, look at those "projected" stats. Shall I post up the last few (B)ruin basketball team "real" stats from their last couple of games? Sounds like they also turned a corner..into a deadend alley... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#17672 Feb 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
I don't put much stock in rankings , look how high that Shabazz was rated , and he's a Turkey!.....but thats basketball.
THE NEWLY RENOVATED PAULEY PAVILLION - USC IS UNDEFEATED
UCLA IS NOT

HaHaHaHa

#17673 Feb 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Nooooo!! he's leading the team in scoring is a good defender, and is money when you need a bucket. How's he a turkey?

#17674 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hold the outdated cell phone Robbie. USC now has a verbal from Jalen Ramsey, the #2 CB in the country. That makes the sixth 5 star player coming to USC in this years class. We are talking 5 star Rob, get it? Oh, wait, you are UCLA, you dont get it! HaHa
USC - FIVE STAR DESTINATION
Say what? didn't he sign with Florida? lol

#17675 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Whoooooo, look at those "projected" stats. Shall I post up the last few (B)ruin basketball team "real" stats from their last couple of games? Sounds like they also turned a corner..into a deadend alley... HaHa
Dayyyyyyyyum boy!!!! looks like we tore a new hole into your ass!!!!! you wanna talk about "bytchslapping"? UCLA just just bytchslapped the shyt out of your trojans!!!! UCLA #5 in Recruiting and USC #18 BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z... IB

And we tore you up rivals.com as well boy!!!#8 to USC #13 I told you the Bruins were gonna f uck ed you up!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA complete BYTCHSLAPPING!!!!!
http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z...

Now what kind of dumb asspin will you come up with??? or did you already board a plane for another "Brazil trip" BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHA

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17677 Feb 6, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>What spin is needed? Your new beloved QB pick is not even considered within the Top 100 players in the country (131 to be exact). So he dazzled some people in the Elite competition. So did Kyle Boller... Remember him? HaHa Hell...Your own Cade McClown was considered one of the top dual threats QBs his senior year as a (B)ruin... HaHa
may I remind you # 1 preseason,,.... 7 & 6 at the end, MB Mr Heisman didn't do shyt, and all those 5 stars, like George Farmer, WTF did he do?
Your an Idiot CT.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#17678 Feb 6, 2013
Oh CT from what I read SC had almost as many de commits 8 as commits 13 LMFAO, and you boys were rated #13 when UCLA was rated # 8
http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/

#17679 Feb 6, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
may I remind you # 1 preseason,,.... 7 & 6 at the end, MB Mr Heisman didn't do shyt, and all those 5 stars, like George Farmer, WTF did he do?
Your an Idiot CT.
He is hilarious!! we post up recruiting rankings showing SC is getting owned by UCLA, and the best he can do is reply with a Basketball reference as if USC was #1 in the nation or even had a better record than UCLA overall. If he would just man up and admit that USC had an off-year we would all respect him more for it, but the idiot reminds me of some asshole that just is getting the shyt beat out of him and rather than just tap out, and call for truce he keeps talking shyt even if it cost him his life - or in this case credibility. You don't see IE Trojan, Trojan, and CPEM coming on here, and spew this ridiculous nonsense, which is why they are respected. If you lose the damn game just be humble and say, he you were better this year, or this game, whatever. When we lost to USC last week I was pissed!!! but what did I do? I came on here and congradulated USC and said they played harder and deserved to win. but CT?? what a dick!!

#17680 Feb 6, 2013
Man!!!! when it rains it POURS for USC. Tight End Junior Pommee arrested and charged for felony theft. http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti 7 hr LM parent 37
Known gang member found fatally shot in East Va... (Nov '12) 7 hr WCNHC 65
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr Hustla gangsters 1,757
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 9 hr DAVIS 5,300
townsmen gang 12 hr BIG TOWNSMEN 2
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 12 hr XV11st Los Road K... 1,134
Guess Who is Taking another FREE Trip on BP Cit... 20 hr Time To 2

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 25 at 12:07AM PST

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 am PST