UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32292 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

United States

#13020 Aug 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
"At least six Bruin football players have been suspended for failing university drug tests during the past two seasons. ThatÂ’s even with a UCLA drug policy in which athletes cannot be suspended until a third positive test."
http://ucla.ocregister.com/2012/03/01/should-...
But one moron UCLA fan thinks as soon as Bruins do anything wrong, they are punished. LOL! Yeah, right. They get two freebies.
Showing ONCE AGAIN what an ignorant fool he is.
"SUSPENDED" 6 players in two years...key word "SUSPENDED" how many USC players have been suspended for this same thing? ZERO? Oh, I forgot, if they did, it means they would no longer be cheating...which it means their legacy of "cheating" would be minimized. Cheat On!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#13021 Aug 21, 2012
3 facts:

1. OJ Simpson killed two people.
2. USC has a tradition of cheating since 1903 and...
3. UCLA are the 2011 Pac-12 South Division Champions
Bruin For Life

United States

#13022 Aug 21, 2012
UCLA Bruins...we're ready to defend out title.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13023 Aug 21, 2012
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sorry, Old Fart, not reading your ridiculously long ramblings.

But feel free to post more, Moron. Your stupidity is amusing, even if I don't read it.

Cry On, Crybaby!! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13024 Aug 21, 2012
Oh yeah....

50-0!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13025 Aug 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Banned again?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#13026 Aug 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Articulate it this way, or that way, he's too stupid to understand anyone with logic...you're beating a dead horse Mr. Chosen Traveler (only Trojan with common sense).
What I was trying to articulate and you were not getting was calling yourself champs and/or winning your division as being a gross overstatement to the true nature of what happened last year. You should have quit right after we whooped you 50-0. Instead you )Division Champions" set forth to gain unwarranted respectability and went on to lose 2 more games and become the worst bowl game team final record (6-8) in the history of the NCAA.

USC - SHOUTING A SUCCESSFUL 10-2 REAL LOUD!
UCLA - CHAMPIONING 6-8 AND BEING PROUD?

San Marino, CA

#13027 Aug 21, 2012
Trojan wrote:
LOL! He's also too stupid to recognize that CT admitted his error.
FYI - See above post. I never said I made an error!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

San Marino, CA

#13028 Aug 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
3 facts:
1. OJ Simpson killed two people.
2. USC has a tradition of cheating since 1903 and...
3. UCLA are the 2011 Pac-12 South Division Champions
3 facts in more detail:
1. Terrible if he did but a jury thought otherwise
2. UCLA has equally as many mistakes as us or any other school
3. There will always be that asterisk next to that wont there, just like home runs on steroids

San Marino, CA

#13029 Aug 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
And what title would that be, the only team to play in a bowl game while losing their last three games? HaHa

FYI, the (B)ruins were outscored 221-99 and went 1-4 against ranked opponents last season. HaHaHaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13030 Aug 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>FYI - See above post. I never said I made an error!
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
Well, yes, you did. You said the only "other" team to win a division...

UCLA didn't win. They were the runner-up. USC won the South division, but was banned from post season play. UCLA didn't win anything. Only our buddy the moron would try to claim they did.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13031 Aug 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And what title would that be, the only team to play in a bowl game while losing their last three games?
They petitioned the NCAA saying they shouldn't even have played in the Conf. championship. A real man wouldn't be touting them as the South Champs, after they made that public admission. LOL!!

But the village idiot wears a skirt. So, I suppose that's his excuse for trying to claim they won something/ He's really a chick and doesn't know jack about sports.

No wonder she has to go back to the 70's in order the make any real claim about UCLA bb dominance. And even then, they cheated as much as anyone has in any sport. But, of course, she's in denial about that. Because Mrs. Double Standard requires an actual conviction for Bruins, but just an accusation for Trojans,(as you pointed out in another post about OJ).
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13032 Aug 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...the worst bowl game team final record (6-8) in the history of the NCAA.
That says it all.

Only a retarded jackass would be celebrating that! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13033 Aug 21, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
3 facts:
1. OJ Simpson killed two people...
Hey, Dumbass. You should look up big words such as "fact" before you use them. This your OPINION, Moron.

You claim to post links that support your supposed facts. I have been asking you for more than 2 years to post a link that supports your claim that he was convicted of the CRIME of murder. You have never done it.

If you want to continue to show your stupidity, by all means, feel free. That's what you're doing when you claim that is a fact.

You're just so stupid, you can't see it. LOL!!

No worries, Old Man. Senility hits the best of 'em.
Bruin for Life

United States

#13034 Aug 21, 2012
OJ murdered two humans, and only a sick bastard like trOJan would bring him to have dinner with his family on Thanksgiving, right loser?
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13035 Aug 21, 2012
Now now boyz! We all know that our very own "Bruin For Life" enjoys a good "male gang bang" like all Bruins do,however lighten up on the lad as he is our leader and top Bruin Fan....Free Shabazz! Save Robbie!....Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13036 Aug 22, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
Now now boyz! We all know that our very own "Bruin For Life" enjoys a good "male gang bang" like all Bruins do,however lighten up on the lad as he is our leader and top Bruin Fan....Free Shabazz! Save Robbie!....Go Bruins!
Can I get in on that next time Bruin Fan? ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#13037 Aug 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dumbass. You should look up big words such as "fact" before you use them. This your OPINION, Moron.
Hey Mister Trojan, we all have opinions around here. If my fellow booster Bruin Lifer wants to call us Champion then we are the Champions!

Quit boring us with all your details about you forfeiting, our losing record, and us being the only team to ever play in a bowl game with a losing record.

Dag Nab It, we are Champions of the Universe no matter what you Trojans say!

Go Bruins, we always play Fair!

West Hollywood, CA

#13038 Aug 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And what title would that be, the only team to play in a bowl game while losing their last three games? HaHa
FYI, the (B)ruins were outscored 221-99 and went 1-4 against ranked opponents last season. HaHaHaHa
You pesky Trojans, always living off the details. Get a life, say relaxing in a hot tub like we do :)

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13039 Aug 22, 2012
Why would I banned? For ripping a new one into trOJan's arse every day? Topix loves me for that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 min SCR 6,618
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 1 hr vic 81
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr SAD NLB 2,748
Real Men Don't DO Illegal and Wrong Things to S... 3 hr Wimp Forever 7
Nancy Hutar files Sexual Harassment Charges on ... 4 hr It is True 2
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 10 hr nicey 362
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun 13 Go Blue Forever 4,510

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages