UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34268 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28751 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
GameDay in Eugene!!
GO TROJANS!! GO DUCKS!!
You forgot Bo Bruins, you have ALWAYS said you pull for ALL Pac 12 teams when not playing within the conference, So can I get a GO BRUINS from ya?:).

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28754 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you can certainly have a well deserved go f-uck yourself! Two faced clown, what a putz!
Oh I feel the LOVE,
What a hypocrite
"I CHEER FOR ALL PAC 12 TEAMS WHEN PLAYING OUT OF CONFERENCE TEAMS"
yah right what a HYPROCRITE!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28755 Sep 6, 2014
The idiot still taking the bait from the poser and obviously can't read. Too funny!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28756 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
The idiot still taking the bait from the poser and obviously can't read. Too funny!
Its you HYPROCRITE!, all 3 post from La Habra,
give me a Go Bruins, you'll fee SO much better, were all Pac 12 brethren.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28757 Sep 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I feel the LOVE,
What a hypocrite
"I CHEER FOR ALL PAC 12 TEAMS WHEN PLAYING OUT OF CONFERENCE TEAMS"
yah right what a HYPROCRITE!
I will give us a Go Bruins ;)

Go Bruins (again)! Speaking of Go, maybe our Bruin offense can get Going against that basketballer school!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28758 Sep 6, 2014
Great win for our boys. I know some idiotswere certain we were going to lose! LOL!

Even with one arm tied behind our back, we beat the Cardinal on the road! Gotta love it!!

The pussies hate my bringing that up, because they hate to think how good we are at full strength.

FIGHT ON!!

West Hollywood, CA

#28759 Sep 6, 2014
Oh my, those nasty USC Trojans just knocked off the defending Pacifc 12 Champions :/
Looks like my Bruins will be playing desperation catch up the rest of the season :/
Go Bruins! Unfortunately we may have just witnessed the future Pacific 12 Championship game!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28760 Sep 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Great win for our boys. I know some idiotswere certain we were going to lose! LOL!
Even with one arm tied behind our back, we beat the Cardinal on the road! Gotta love it!!
The pussies hate my bringing that up, because they hate to think how good we are at full strength.
FIGHT ON!!
They played good enough to beat and mistake prone Stanford team, a win is a win.
I really liked the cheap shot and game ejection on #10 Hayes Pullard, and Sark losing his cool and joined by the Comb over King Haden whining to the refs.
Next stop the Hockey school Boston College.

Whine on Trojan, whine on

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28761 Sep 6, 2014
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...

agree hat an embarrassment to Pac 12 football

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28762 Sep 6, 2014
"What" an embarrassment to Pac 12 football

West Hollywood, CA

#28764 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere near the embarrassment of being in a shootout with lowly Memphis at home LOL! I thought Slob was the biggest moron on here, you have just about taken over. What an incredibly pathetic putz you are. FTFO!
Please sir, I kindly ask that you lighten up on me and my fellow Bruins :/

We realize now our team was vastly over evaluated and despite being 2-0 we will again drop down in the rankings after barely escaping at home against that basketballer school Memphis :(

Go Bruins! Next week we play Texas and lucky for us they are in such disarray that we should be able to squeeze by with a three point victory!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28765 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere near the embarrassment of being in a shootout with lowly Memphis at home LOL! I thought Slob was the biggest moron on here, you have just about taken over. What an incredibly pathetic putz you are. FTFO!
Yes my team is not preforming as we had expected, last week the offense this week the defense, that being said a win's a win as You would say, however oor AD didn't embarrassment our university on a National scale, right now the combover king is being skewered on a National scale, many pundits are calling for his removal from the committee to decide who plays in the playoff's as he is to Bias to preform the duties required. I'll have to accept this is not the team were we made to believe it was, but it's still my team and I'll back them, just like you'll back the combover king making a fool of himself and embarrassing himself and your university at a National scale.
BTW no comment on the cheap shot and game ejection on #10 Hayes Pullard???
Now on to your playing the National Hockey Powerhouse BC
whine on trojans, whine on.

West Hollywood, CA

#28767 Sep 7, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my team is not preforming as we had expected, last week the offense this week the defense, that being said a win's a win as You would say, however oor AD didn't embarrassment our university on a National scale, right now the combover king is being skewered on a National scale, many pundits are calling for his removal from the committee to decide who plays in the playoff's as he is to Bias to preform the duties required. I'll have to accept this is not the team were we made to believe it was, but it's still my team and I'll back them, just like you'll back the combover king making a fool of himself and embarrassing himself and your university at a National scale.
BTW no comment on the cheap shot and game ejection on #10 Hayes Pullard???
Now on to your playing the National Hockey Powerhouse BC
whine on trojans, whine on.
Sorry fellow Bruins that I got a tad too emotional during my last post here as MBD/Nation :/

And yes I realize my Bruins were completely misrepresented by the media that AD Danny paid off but like I just said they are my team and I back them to the end, especially now that I heard Texas will be playing with half their team next weekend ;)

Go Bruins, here's to AD Danny for doing the media thing off camera instead of the on screen passion of AD Pat so no one at least will bag on our Westwork King!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28769 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
You spend more time crying about us than you do cheering your own pathetic overrated team. PH is a true Trojan, something you and your fellow pussies are totally clueless about. Cry on moron! If Memphis could shove you around no telling how many losses you will have in conference. Im proud of PH he sticks up for his team, Hayes Pullard is a stud way to go! FTFO!
Of course your proud of a cheap shot, its the trojan way. combover boy needs to stay in his box, he was way out of line yesterday and damn near EVERY college commentator agrees, your so blinded by your love of troy you can't see what he did was way wrong. that's not a surprise coming from you.

whine on trojans everyone is against you boo hoo
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28770 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
You spend more time crying about us than you do cheering your own pathetic overrated team. PH is a true Trojan, something you and your fellow pussies are totally clueless about. Cry on moron! If Memphis could shove you around no telling how many losses you will have in conference. Im proud of PH he sticks up for his team, Hayes Pullard is a stud way to go! FTFO!
While the Bruins proved for a second week in a row how over rated they are, both Pullard's actions and Haden's were disappointing. Pullard is responsible for his own actions.

As for Haden, I put much of that on the member of the staff who texted him IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME. If an AD has an issue with a call, that is something to be addressed on Monday with an inquiry to the Pac-12 officiating offices. I sure as hell hope it wasn't Sark who texted him.

Don't chide anyone about crying when you're such a wuss you hide behind MY nickname.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28771 Sep 7, 2014
For the second week in a row, the Bruins fall in the rankings and for the second week in a row the Trojans move up. How can that be?! Some fools were claiming that FUCLA was the new football powerhouse! ROTFLMAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28772 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
For the second week in a row, the Bruins fall in the rankings and for the second week in a row the Trojans move up. How can that be?! Some fools were claiming that FUCLA was the new football powerhouse! ROTFLMAO!!
No doubt we were over rated, I said so earlier, its obvious.
I must say right now the Trojans have the Best receiver corp in the Nation, and look at Adoree Jackson on D ......, Marques Lee was also a stud at Defense in HS also, but Kiffin never gave him a chance.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28773 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
ly 1 spot, from 11 to 12? I though we would fall more. On the Texas next week.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28774 Sep 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
relax there, moron. First of all, if USC was that good, they would not have allowed Stanford 9 times inside their 30...and if Stamford was any good they would have had only 10 points being inside the USC 30 nine times. In other words USC and Stamford are both way over rated.
BTW, Utah crushed Fresno State putting more points against them than USC did.
As for UCLA, well they still have the same players they had last year, and the team is better also. They are 2-0 and beat Memphis, the #2 scoring offense and the #1 scoring defense.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28775 Sep 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>relax there, moron. First of all, if USC was that good, they would not have allowed Stanford 9 times inside their 30...and if Stamford was any good they would have had only 10 points being inside the USC 30 nine times. In other words USC and Stamford are both way over rated.
BTW, Utah crushed Fresno State putting more points against them than USC did.
As for UCLA, well they still have the same players they had last year, and the team is better also. They are 2-0 and beat Memphis, the #2 scoring offense and the #1 scoring defense.
I think it is too early to make conclusions anywhere (including the TrOJans now talking bad after putting out 10 points overall) but I certainly agree that Stanford gave that game to them and USC too for grabbing the opportunity to take what was given and get the win. That is huge for them but really Stanford beat themselves.

As for the Bruins which both you and I were there to see, we definitely need to continue to get better, like our cornerbacks making ill-advised bad angles towards their WRs during coverage. We would have been better off sticking to a zone. I do give Memphis' O-line credit combined with their QB Lynch's play and poise. Will be interested to see how their season unfolds (as do Virginia's who destroyed their opponent Saturday)

As for offense, some might say we didn't look pretty but we took what the Tigers defense gave us which was a lot of small, methodical passes, enough to keep moving the chains and ultimately get the W which is what EVERYONE here agrees, it is all about!

The admirable Vince Young beat down of the TrOJan days are gone, so let's go to Texas and shove the Longhorn right up their A**!!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr lmsa 9,737
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Sat EMERO MONTOYA TEE... 1,050
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sat EMERO MONTOYA 1,832
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) Sep 22 la china 197
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '17 Lynn 4,551
News Shooting no shock at school (Apr '06) Jul '17 AnonymousOldFriend 137
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr '17 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages