UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28670 Aug 29, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Swamper, well said. Bruins have been dealing with TrOJan shenanigans and egotism since way back in the seventies, when SC invented a thing called Student Body Right and started to think their smelly shyt didn't stink.
Then they brought in high profile, non-academic athletes (the murderer Simpson, Anthony Davis, Charles "Trash Can Lid" White, etc) and the era of arrogance began and has never stopped!!! When they won regularly, the goody-two shoes Souther California suburbanites jumped on the bandwagon faster than a three hour sale at Macy's. They rode it for all it was worth and proclaimed foolish things like “USC is the NFL team of L.A.” and nonsense like that.
Now there may have been a few subtle periods here and there, but especially starting with Hollywood Carroll (you know him, the Seahawk coach who has the most player suspensions/fines of any NFL team), the SC Condoms thought they were literally above the law!
It wasn't until the NCAA finally started to improve their conceit-control riot gear and step up policing University "imperfections" and that is why today a lot of TrOJan fans bitch and complain that their team has reduced player sanctions and whoa is them. Then they boast "wait until we are back at full strength", but never admitting that just means back to their old ways of bringing in undesirable personalites of society..........but heck can they play football...Fight On!!!
As you stated, yes every University has problems, but the USC Condoms have the pleasure (of others) to be called "leader of the pack"!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
tHANKS. WE GATOR FANS COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND A SITUATION LIKE THAT. EVEN THOUGH NOT IN OUR OWN CONFERENCE, IN FLORIDA WE ALL HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE MIAMI HURRICANES, AND I KNOW YOU KNOW THEM, THE SCHOOL ROCKED WITH SCANDALS THROUGHOUT THEIR HISTORY LIKE PAY-FOR-PLAY REWARDS FROM RAPPERS, FALSIFYING RECRUIT APPLICATIONS, ALLOWING ALMOST HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IN “EXCESSIVE AID” TO PLAYERS, BYPASSING THEIR DRUG TESTING PROGRAM, MEDIATING OUT-OF-CONTROL BOOSTER FUNDING FOR PLAYER’S PLEASURES (INCLUDING PROSTITUTES), AND PROMOTING GENERALLY A THUG MENALTIY FROM THEIR PLAYERS.

YOU SAY THE TROJANS THINK THEIR S HIT DIDN’T STINK? WELL THE HURRICANES THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO GOOD WHERE IT WASN’T EVEN S HIT COMING OUT THEIR A-HOLES ANY LONGER. YEAH, SOMETIMES UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR CORRUPT AND HYPOCRITICAL ATHLETIC DIRECTORS (LIKE PAUL DEE) GET SO BIG HEADED AND SIDE TRACKED FROM THE SPOILS OF WINNING AND THE ACCOLADES (MONEY AND FAME) THAT COME WITH IT, IT BECOMES THE STANDARD POLICY FOR THE PROGRAM INSTEAD OF THE UNACCEPTABLE ANOMALY.
anonymous

Rosemead, CA

#28671 Aug 29, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
tHANKS. WE GATOR FANS COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND A SITUATION LIKE THAT. EVEN THOUGH NOT IN OUR OWN CONFERENCE, IN FLORIDA WE ALL HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE MIAMI HURRICANES, AND I KNOW YOU KNOW THEM, THE SCHOOL ROCKED WITH SCANDALS THROUGHOUT THEIR HISTORY LIKE PAY-FOR-PLAY REWARDS FROM RAPPERS, FALSIFYING RECRUIT APPLICATIONS, ALLOWING ALMOST HALF A MILLION DOLLARS IN “EXCESSIVE AID” TO PLAYERS, BYPASSING THEIR DRUG TESTING PROGRAM, MEDIATING OUT-OF-CONTROL BOOSTER FUNDING FOR PLAYER’S PLEASURES (INCLUDING PROSTITUTES), AND PROMOTING GENERALLY A THUG MENALTIY FROM THEIR PLAYERS.
YOU SAY THE TROJANS THINK THEIR S HIT DIDN’T STINK? WELL THE HURRICANES THOUGHT THEY WERE TOO GOOD WHERE IT WASN’T EVEN S HIT COMING OUT THEIR A-HOLES ANY LONGER. YEAH, SOMETIMES UNIVERSITIES AND THEIR CORRUPT AND HYPOCRITICAL ATHLETIC DIRECTORS (LIKE PAUL DEE) GET SO BIG HEADED AND SIDE TRACKED FROM THE SPOILS OF WINNING AND THE ACCOLADES (MONEY AND FAME) THAT COME WITH IT, IT BECOMES THE STANDARD POLICY FOR THE PROGRAM INSTEAD OF THE UNACCEPTABLE ANOMALY.
I concur with you SwampFella. My Bruins have been called the sleaziest basketball program in NCAA history. What Miami and USC did was nothing. My Bruins bought and paid for 10 NCAA titles. It's a good thing social media wasn't around in those days otherwise coach Wooden would have been fired. Can you imagine Lew Alcindor tweeting about Sam Gilbert giving him cash and paying for his Gf abortions or Bill Walton tweeting about coach Wooden letting him smoke illegal pot, or Sidney Wicks passing his tests when he couldn't spell Sidney?

Goooooo Bruuuuuins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28672 Aug 29, 2014
I see fight On/PPryck added another moniker, anonymous and that dushbag bags on others, she's the biggest troll on topix..FACT! funny how she continues to bring up past UNPROVEN accusations to deflect the current crap her beloved u$c is buried under this week.
LMFAO LOSER

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28673 Aug 29, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Swamper, well said. Bruins have been dealing with TrOJan shenanigans and egotism since way back in the seventies, when SC invented a thing called Student Body Right and started to think their smelly shyt didn't stink.
Then they brought in high profile, non-academic athletes (the murderer Simpson, Anthony Davis, Charles "Trash Can Lid" White, etc) and the era of arrogance began and has never stopped!!! When they won regularly, the goody-two shoes Souther California suburbanites jumped on the bandwagon faster than a three hour sale at Macy's. They rode it for all it was worth and proclaimed foolish things like “USC is the NFL team of L.A.” and nonsense like that.
Now there may have been a few subtle periods here and there, but especially starting with Hollywood Carroll (you know him, the Seahawk coach who has the most player suspensions/fines of any NFL team), the SC Condoms thought they were literally above the law!
It wasn't until the NCAA finally started to improve their conceit-control riot gear and step up policing University "imperfections" and that is why today a lot of TrOJan fans bitch and complain that their team has reduced player sanctions and whoa is them. Then they boast "wait until we are back at full strength", but never admitting that just means back to their old ways of bringing in undesirable personalites of society..........but heck can they play football...Fight On!!!
As you stated, yes every University has problems, but the USC Condoms have the pleasure (of others) to be called "leader of the pack"!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Yes Brewski. Even though at the time a bit younger and juggling my alternative personality between my father listening to football games and my taking ballet lessons, I do vaguely remember those days of USC football and predominance over all things California ;)

It was very hard at home dance recital when all that filled the air in our quaint Westside home was USC Touchdown, USC Touchdown, USC Touchdown, USC Touchdown, over and over and over blaring out of the radio like multiple orgasms ;)

Then some years later and fast forward to my salon and all my customers and even my employees want to watch the USC football games, and I see that middle-aged hunk Pete Carroll smiling and pumping his fist in the air every time those nasty Trojans score a touchdown. If I wasn't a UCLA grad I would have to admit, it was somewhat exhilarating, especially in the direction of my loins ;)

Not sure what my point is other than whether we Bruins like it or not, those nasty USC Trojans and their successful football teams are literally a piece of fabric within the Southern California landscape year after year after year ;)

Go Bruins! I like our fabric too, such as the new LA Steel uniforms we will be parading down the runway tunnel some time this season!

West Hollywood, CA

#28674 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see fight On added another moniker, anonymous and that dushbag bags on others, she's the biggest troll on topix..FACT! funny how she continues to bring up past UNPROVEN accusations to deflect the current crap her beloved u$c is buried under this week.
LMFAO LOSER
Oops, I forgot to mention in this last post I made as MBD/Nation, not to forget fellow Bruins that the weekly Friday night Bruin hot tub party tonight is cancelled because of the early Bruin game tomorrow morning and the ecstasy might not wearing off yet ;)

Brewski, Lifer and the rest of you slap~packers, make sure to convey this message to everyone else. The MBD/Nation part of me will make sure to cancel with fellow South Bay resident Mattie Barnes, and the more reasonable PPP part of me with contact bruin support Chissie Kluwe not to come, well at least not in the tub! He will have to “do it” as the cummissioner in his “fantasy league draft” ;)

Go Bruins! I sure hope we can say tomorrow afternoon, yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus and he just kicked your 2-10 fanny!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#28675 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
CBS play a clip of the "Hero's graduation speech, the dude could hardly put two sentences together, pretty embarrassing for a "College Graduate"
What about the allegations by your player Anthony Brown that Steve Sarkisian is a racist coach? LMAO
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#28676 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
22 yrs old isn't a "kid" sorry.....,
And yes trojan we have all made mistakes, however, making himself out a "hero" and having his sister lie for him is going a bit too far,
And trojan you wern't so forgiving with Manti Teo now were you?
that being said. "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?????"
prove JW was a cheater you stupidf uck,
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#28677 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see fight On/PPryck added another moniker, anonymous and that dushbag bags on others, she's the biggest troll on topix..FACT! funny how she continues to bring up past UNPROVEN accusations to deflect the current crap her beloved u$c is buried under this week.
LMFAO LOSER
yeah, and stupid trOJan accuses me of positing as him. LMAO is he stupid or what?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28678 Aug 29, 2014
and the beat goes on:

Capt. John McMahon, head of Central Division patrol, said Friday that Shaw, citing his attorney’s advice, has refused to be interviewed about the case.

“We would have like to hear from Mr. Shaw to provide some clarity about the situation, but that is not going to happen,” said McMahon

A fine upstanding Trojan involved involved in domestic violence and won't talk to Police... Shocking !!!

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-l...

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#28679 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
and the beat goes on:
Capt. John McMahon, head of Central Division patrol, said Friday that Shaw, citing his attorney’s advice, has refused to be interviewed about the case.
“We would have like to hear from Mr. Shaw to provide some clarity about the situation, but that is not going to happen,” said McMahon
A fine upstanding Trojan involved involved in domestic violence and won't talk to Police... Shocking !!!
and don't expect the girlfriend to speak out, she has been handsomely paid by a rich booster, AGAIN.

West Hollywood, CA

#28680 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
and the beat goes on:
Oops, my mistake. I was thinking about the hot tub party when I uttered "and the beat goes on" :/

You know fellow Bruins, the more I think of it, please disregard my enthusiastic MBD/Nation post here as I realized those nasty Trojans could decide to play rough and pull out Bill Walton's book about the fact our Bruins eviscerated the rule book like no program before or after, but luckily we went largely unpunished by a NCAA that wanted no part of taking down its marquee team at the time ;)

Maybe it be best to not start this fight because some USC player hurting his ankles in an erotic or forbidden way would hurt those nasty Trojans a lot less than we Bruins having to defend ourselves (again) that our dear and departed Johnny W coached with grace and humility, no matter how dirty his program was :(

Go Bruins! I apologize, need to do a better job of choosing our Bruin fights when posting as MBD/Nation!

West Hollywood, CA

#28681 Aug 29, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and don't expect Bill Walton or his girlfriend to speak out, they has been handsomely paid by a rich booster, AGAIN, to not speak of his foretelling books any longer.
Thanks Lifer, I was not aware of that ;)

Despite your bouts of fit throwing and name calling, you occasionally come up with some helpful piece of propaganda to succor the Bruin cause ;)

Go Bruins! Regardless if Brewski wants you off the Bruin tub team, I vote for you to stay, and my vote counts as three (PPP/MBD/Bruin Nation)!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28682 Aug 29, 2014
Cheers to all my beautiful Trojan boy toys out there. Stay fabulous !
Lets beat those nasty bulldogs !
Fight on bitchez ! ;

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28683 Aug 29, 2014
Well so much for the u$c "Family", LMFO

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/28/usc-football-pl...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28684 Aug 30, 2014
Ah their paid better than most college football players

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-s...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28685 Aug 30, 2014
some great letters to the Times today

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-letters-2...

West Hollywood, CA

#28687 Aug 30, 2014
*****EMERGENCY SESSION BRUIN FANS*****
We have crisis on our hands fellas! Our UCLA Bruins barely got past a 2-10 team from the ACC. We need to have a special meeting at my, I mean MBD/Nation's pad to discuss these new and pressing Westwood issues :(

Our National Championship hopes have been shattered
Hot Rod Hundley's Heisman dreams are gone
We only scored one touchdown on offense the entire game
We had 12 penalties which cost us 87 yards
We were outscored on offense 20-7
For a team that never won an ACC game last year, UVA had more total yards than we did
Coach Jimmy yelled and yelled and yelled at the officials but they didn't listen :(

Brewski, get the Bruin life preserves out for the hot tub, Lifer bring your mouth-to-mouth CPR kit, and I (as MBD/Nation) will bring the Mylanta :/

Go Bruins! I hope the other Pacific 12 meanies don't watch the tape of this UVA defense for this game or our poor Bruins are doomed!
anonymous

Rosemead, CA

#28688 Aug 30, 2014
My Bruins are just not that good. We were better last year. It's going to be a long season. Jim Mora is looking like a fraud, he can't win with his own players as he did with Neuheisel's. I sure hope the trOJans don't kill us this year.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28689 Aug 30, 2014
I see PPPrick is spouting off again, the only thing missing is the third personality PPPrick is using, herself, her newest "anonymous" but her original moniker "bite on" has been missing, Banned from topix maybe??? LMFO Hey UCLA is 1 an 0 just like her beloved condoms.

West Hollywood, CA

#28690 Aug 30, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see as PPP I am spouting off again, the only thing lacking is the third personality I am using, called "anonymous" sort of just like the UCLA offense has been lacking, Banned from resembling a football team??? LMFO Hey even though UCLA is 1 an 0 we just didn't look anything like I said we would and certainly not like the Trojans who won convincingly today.
I post as MBD/Nation when I am mad as hell but even from my reasonable PPP posting approach, our Bruin boys looked terrible today no doubt :/

Go Bruins! Maybe the second so-called easy team will play next week might be just that this time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BPUSD misconduct of officials and employees goe... (Sep '07) 21 min The Facts 2,450
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 4 hr SGV Historian 2,616
Liking Parnell Park (May '08) 7 hr Jane and Sun-up 35
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 7 hr tellinitlikeitis 1,315
Area police arrest officer (Aug '06) 7 hr Son 206
Who is CarParkr (Mar '13) 7 hr Justice 27
Soccer League Going Down School District Forced... 11 hr Stephanieluv 43

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News