UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32289 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28621 Aug 27, 2014

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28622 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
liar, liar, pants on fire
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/08/27/usc...
LMFAO, what a fine upstanding bastion of higher learning.
Lie on Trojans, lie on
Heh heh heh too funny!!! Smart though he retained an attorney to field off future damaging revelations. The truth probably was he was screwin’ around with some other dude's Ho and had to make a leap for it when the guy returned unexpectedly.I am awaiting a response from CPEM here so he can tell us all to “let’s just wait until all the facts are in”.

So here is Sarkisian’s first bit of administrative policing on his unruly bunch of TrOJan hoodlums. Let’s see how long the suspension takes hold. It probably will conveniently end once the ankles are back in playing shape! Heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#28623 Aug 27, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
Brewski please, let's not get overly "philo" around here as deep thinking usually sets lifer off :/
Also those nasty Trojans might bring up that mean ditty again that went something like "does the pot smoking begin once someone dons the True Blue & Gold or does our True Blue & Gold actually seek out our future players with connections to the best pot farms"
Go Bruins! Let's change this subject right now and talk about our newest uniform, or something soothing like that!
Since you are so into uniforms PPPryck, I heard your TrOJans are adding their own alternate uniforms. It is all black and white stripes and called "So Cal Chain Gang". Rumor has it SUC may be forced to make them their regular uniforms! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh..........

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28624 Aug 27, 2014
Josh Shaw. From Hero to Z E R O !!!! typical stupid condom player. Then you wonder why the entire country laughs at your pathetic school, and your pathetic football program. HA!!!!! LMFAO
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28625 Aug 27, 2014
sO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT ANOTHER USC PLAYER LIED? NOOOOOOOOOOOO, CAN'T BE

USC - UNIVERSITY OF STORY CREATORS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28626 Aug 27, 2014
Now possible criminal charges, this is getting better by the minute

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28627 Aug 27, 2014
I hear, AD Pat "comb over" Haden wishes he was back in the hospital
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28628 Aug 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Josh Shaw. From Hero to Z E R O !!!! typical stupid condom player. Then you wonder why the entire country laughs at your pathetic school, and your pathetic football program. HA!!!!! LMFAO
bELIEVE ME, BACK HERE IN FLORIDA WE DEFINITELY GETS OUR LAUGHS AT THE EXPENSE OF THE USCHEATING TROJANS. ALONG WITH LSU BACK HERE, THEY BOTH ARE THE EPITOME OF HOW NOT TO RUN A FOOTBALL PROGRAM
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28630 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Typical moron reaction. A bunch of middle aged dragqueens getting excited over a young mans mistake. What a bunch of POS losers!
sO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER TIMES? MORE MORONIC REACTIONS ABOUT REGGIE BUSH, OJ MAYO, AND HOLLYWOOD TOUR BUS OF OTHERS? YOUR UNIVERSITY IS KNOWN AS A BUNCH OF HABITUAL CHEATERS CLEAR FROM ONE COAST TO THE OTHER AND NOW YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES.

SEC FOOTBALL - REAL CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28631 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Typical moron reaction. A bunch of middle aged dragqueens getting excited over a young mans mistake. What a bunch of POS losers!
Awwwww Someones butt sore ??
a few years ago you were all over the Manti Teo story and busting Big Dan's butt, what a fking hypocrite.
BTW MISTAKE ?????? more like a frigging lying POS..... more to come from the "mistake" as police investigate.
Might want to shut up until ALL THE FACTS ARE IN, you could be eating more crow.
Lie On Trojan, Lie On
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28633 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. JW was a POS cheater, the old man was a dirty pig. Anyone who denys that is a moron!
Im with you my Trojan brother, our football program is in such disarray, what choice do we have but to turn to the bible. Only problem for us is that the big man doesnt really agree with our fabulous life style. What pickle we are in.

Fight on bitchez !
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28634 Aug 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Im with you my Trojan brother, our football program is in such disarray, what choice do we have but to turn to the bible. Only problem for us is that the big man doesnt really agree with our fabulous life style. What pickle we are in.
Fight on bitchez !
As if that was me to whom you responded!

No surprise that another idiot was stupid enough to believe it; He was moronic enough to believe what the jackass wrote about Zamperini being a retired cop. LOL!!

I can call Shaw out for being the idiot that he is. I always call things the way they are.

#28635 Aug 27, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
sO WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER TIMES? MORE MORONIC REACTIONS ABOUT REGGIE BUSH, OJ MAYO, AND HOLLYWOOD TOUR BUS OF OTHERS? YOUR UNIVERSITY IS KNOWN AS A BUNCH OF HABITUAL CHEATERS CLEAR FROM ONE COAST TO THE OTHER AND NOW YOU ARE PAYING FOR YOUR MISTAKES.
SEC FOOTBALL - REAL CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS
no they are not known as the school of habitual cheaters!! according to ESPN Sports Center they are known as the College of clowns!!!Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY
ROTFMFAO
University of Stupid Clowns is what they are known as according to ESPN. Lol lol lol

#28636 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. JW was a POS cheater, the old man was a dirty pig. Anyone who denys that is a moron!
Prove it. Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY

#28637 Aug 27, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight on bitchez !
Mr. Fight On, thisbis by far the best post you've ever posted!!! Finally we agree. The POS quoting the Bible is a CLASSIC!! And the same sentence insults a human being that is most likely in heaven. That hypocritical POS is going insane with his beloved Trojans melting away in heated shame.

#28638 Aug 27, 2014
Has anyone seen CPEM??? ROTLMFAO!!!

Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY

#28639 Aug 27, 2014
Trojan wrote:
F YOU !! weren't you the one making fun of Manti Te'o for weeks? Hypocritical POS!!!
#clownCollege. LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28640 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY
Now that's funny!!
BTW it's not so much he lied, it the fact that he lied about being a HERO, thats the lowest of low, the ony thing worse would be if his nephew was disabled, Nice how the SISTER LIED also, "I wasn't there but he DID SAVE JR'S LIFE", man their parents must be proud.
AND ON TO COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28641 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Has anyone seen CPEM??? ROTLMFAO!!!
Sports Center calls sc a clown college: http://youtu.be/GNPqclXDgJY
Great photo of "Tommy Trojan"

http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/8/27/6077029...

#28642 Aug 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Great photo of "Tommy Trojan"
http://www.bruinsnation.com/2014/8/27/6077029...
#clowncollege

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) 2 hr CVUSD Watch 71
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 5 hr BK Baca 16
Lenet Pacheco and Ricardo Pacheco BIg fight in ... 9 hr BK Baca 3
Abuse Of ADA 10 hr America lover 1
Tuttle is BP's version of Donald Trump (Jul '15) 12 hr The Facts 17
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr LaMiradaREZ 6,607
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 12 hr El Jiringas 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages