UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32325 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28366 Aug 5, 2014
Now now boys let's not make a big deal of the flooding at FUCLA.. It was the second biggest flooding in FUCLA history. The biggest was when Sinister Johnny Wooden and Sammy Gilbert flooded young recruits with CA$H to get them to come to FUCLA....LMFAO!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28367 Aug 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Now now boys let's not make a big deal of the flooding at FUCLA.. It was the second biggest flooding in FUCLA history. The biggest was when Sinister Johnny Wooden and Sammy Gilbert flooded young recruits with CA$H to get them to come to FUCLA....LMFAO!!
The hypocritical jackasses who bag on USC for cheating will never admit to that simple FACT. They have problems with facts, such as the fact that Hundley will never beat a fully rostered USC team.

Those pussies want to pretend they did it all on their own, without any help from the NCAA. Why else would idiots claim "dominance" with a 10 win season, when the sanctioned team across team also got 10 wins? They're morons.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28369 Aug 6, 2014
Can someone please pass trojan a tissue ????, he's whinning AGAIN !!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28370 Aug 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocritical jackasses who bag on USC for cheating will never admit to that simple FACT. They have problems with facts, such as the fact that Hundley will never beat a fully rostered USC team.
Those pussies want to pretend they did it all on their own, without any help from the NCAA. Why else would idiots claim "dominance" with a 10 win season, when the sanctioned team across team also got 10 wins? They're morons.
fully rostered or not, you would dead meat against the best football team in los angeles.

BTW dBag, did you know that since the NCAA began to punish schools for cheating in 1953, USC has spent 25% of their existence on probation? 15 out of 60 years!!!! That is more than any other school with the exception of SMU whom was handed the death penalry, they have spent 17 years on probation. That is pathetic!!! Only a real moron would have the stupidity to brag about any success the cheating program has ever enjoyed...take a look, every title SUC has ever won, it is linked to a scandal that has ALWAYS landed the SCumbag cheaters on probation....YAH, quite a program there, D bags!!! ROTFLMFAI!!!

#28371 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin For Life Impostor wrote:
<quoted text> We own you bytches! Sanction mi chorizo maricon!
I didn't post this, but I agree with the impostor, though.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28372 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>fully rostered or not, you would dead meat against the best football team in los angeles.
BTW dBag, did you know that since the NCAA began to punish schools for cheating in 1953, USC has spent 25% of their existence on probation? 15 out of 60 years!!!! That is more than any other school with the exception of SMU whom was handed the death penalry, they have spent 17 years on probation. That is pathetic!!! Only a real moron would have the stupidity to brag about any success the cheating program has ever enjoyed...take a look, every title SUC has ever won, it is linked to a scandal that has ALWAYS landed the SCumbag cheaters on probation....YAH, quite a program there, D bags!!! ROTFLMFAI!!!
WE ALL KNOW ABOUT USC AND THEIR CHEATING WAYS, REGGIE BUSH IS LIVING TRIBUTE TO THAT, AND WHY HE NEVER WON THE DOLPHIN FANS OVER.

BUT I MUST SAY THAT EVEN THE EAST COAST HAS HEARD ABOUT THIS SAM GILBERT GUY AND THE UCLA BASKETBALL THING. WHAT IS THE REAL STORY WITH THAT? IF COACH WOODEN KNEW, THEN WHY DID THE NCAA LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28373 Aug 6, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>WE ALL KNOW ABOUT USC AND THEIR CHEATING WAYS, REGGIE BUSH IS LIVING TRIBUTE TO THAT, AND WHY HE NEVER WON THE DOLPHIN FANS OVER.
BUT I MUST SAY THAT EVEN THE EAST COAST HAS HEARD ABOUT THIS SAM GILBERT GUY AND THE UCLA BASKETBALL THING. WHAT IS THE REAL STORY WITH THAT? IF COACH WOODEN KNEW, THEN WHY DID THE NCAA LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
Good question Swamipe. The NCAA was the one giving Wooden and Gilbert permission to cheat. This started in the mid 1960's when schools like Texas Western (now UTEP) were starting 5 back players then later Jerry Tarkanian and Long Beach did the same. Wooden was under the direction of UCLA's JD Morgan who was backed by the NCAA to get the best players in the country. Morgan brought in Sam Gilbert a UCLA Alum and wealthy mafia figure to finance the program....You never saw 5 black players starting for UCLA that was the deal. The NCAA always looked the other way with Wooden yet they attacked Jerry Tarkanian and Don Haskins. What UCLA did was far worse than what SMU and USC football combined could ever dream of.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28374 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I see when not being PPP, I'm running out of material. I never was funny, although as PPP I am a persistent SOB and also funny. As for my Bruin Nation handle, the word pathetic comes to mind immediately. Even though a Bruin, I might as well Bight On my loser self, bite on
It is okay "other" voice, I am in the mood for light and airy, so time for PPP, the Bruin Voice Of Reason to take over ;)

Go Bruins! Despite my failed Bruin Nation attempts, we Bruins like to be funny, in "both" ways if you know what I mean!

West Hollywood, CA

#28375 Aug 6, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>BUT I MUST SAY THAT EVEN THE EAST COAST HAS HEARD ABOUT THIS SAM GILBERT GUY AND THE UCLA BASKETBALL THING. WHAT IS THE REAL STORY WITH THAT? IF COACH WOODEN KNEW, THEN WHY DID THE NCAA LOOK THE OTHER WAY?
Please Mister Swamper, this sounds like a set up to me :/

You might not understand that out here, we Bruins DO NOT discuss the Coach Johnny W and dubious booster Sammy Gilbert thing. It is a part of our past that best be forgotten :/

It would be similar to evangelist Jim Bakker and the rape accusation by his employee Jessica Hahn that took place at a hotel room in Clearwater, Florida. I am sure you Floridians don't like to talk about that one being in your state. You know how it is when those nasty evangelist are in Florida, it is a recipe for disaster :/

I would prefer to even talk about the current flooding on the Westwood campus, than the Bruin scandal that luckily did not jeopardize all those basketballer banners hanging from our rafters ;)

Go Bruins! At least our banners were high enough in Paulie Pavilion to not get water damage!

West Hollywood, CA

#28376 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't post this with one of my many different handles like Sharp Shooter or Brew In, but I agree with my impostor self, though.
Lifer please quit while you are "behind"......unless it is in the hot tub then keep at it fella ;)

Go Bruins! Angry Bruin sex can be fun right guys!

West Hollywood, CA

#28377 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Can someone please pass me a trojan and a tissue ????, it's dripping AGAIN !!
DabNabIt Nation, I told you to buy the smaller sized condoms so you would not expereince this again :/
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28378 Aug 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question Swamipe. The NCAA was the one giving Wooden and Gilbert permission to cheat. This started in the mid 1960's when schools like Texas Western (now UTEP) were starting 5 back players then later Jerry Tarkanian and Long Beach did the same. Wooden was under the direction of UCLA's JD Morgan who was backed by the NCAA to get the best players in the country. Morgan brought in Sam Gilbert a UCLA Alum and wealthy mafia figure to finance the program....You never saw 5 black players starting for UCLA that was the deal. The NCAA always looked the other way with Wooden yet they attacked Jerry Tarkanian and Don Haskins. What UCLA did was far worse than what SMU and USC football combined could ever dream of.
NO WONDER WHY THE NCAA TRIES TO BE ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR THESE DAYS AND PUBLICIZE THEIR SO-CALLED PROACTIVE ACHIEVEMENTS.

EVEN THOUGH MEYER HAD HIS FAULTS WHILE AT FLORIDA WITH TALK OF PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OF CERTAIN PLAYERS, THE NCAA WAS SO FRUSTRATED THEY COULD NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING DEFINITIVE, TO WHICH IS WHY THEY NOW HAVE HIM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE AT OSU.

I WILL NOT DENY THAT THERE IS A LOT OF CORRUPTION AT ALL LEVELS IN COLLEGE SPORTS.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28379 Aug 6, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Swamper, don't antagonize those nasty Trojans. My Bruins are already very worrisome that they are ranked in the Top 15 while still under player reductions. Oh my, what will happen once they are back at full strength :/
UCLA has our highest ranking in years and we know that is only because, as your SEC comrade Coach Art Dico man would say, the stars are perfectly aligned for our once-in-a-lifetime college franchise quarterback in Hot Rod Hundley! Sure hope he doesnÂ’t get hurt or we are doomed :(
Go Bruins, Go Gators! Unfortunately we both are still trying to get a tiny-weenie bit of respect in our own conferences!
SAYS YOU, EH?!

Go GATORS, SEC RULES!

West Hollywood, CA

#28380 Aug 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Mister Trojan, me and my Bruins would prefer you nasty Trojans not be so overly factual. It is really a Westwood buzz kill when you remind us of small steps taken instead of perceived leaps and bounds :/

Please let us have our moment with Hot Rod Hundley right now since the last we were able to get our jizz boiling was back in the Cadence McNown daze :/

West Hollywood, CA

#28381 Aug 6, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>NO WONDER WHY THE NCAA TRIES TO BE ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR THESE DAYS AND PUBLICIZE THEIR SO-CALLED PROACTIVE ACHIEVEMENTS.
EVEN THOUGH MEYER HAD HIS FAULTS WHILE AT FLORIDA WITH TALK OF PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OF CERTAIN PLAYERS, THE NCAA WAS SO FRUSTRATED THEY COULD NOT COME UP WITH ANYTHING DEFINITIVE, TO WHICH IS WHY THEY NOW HAVE HIM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE AT OSU.
I WILL NOT DENY THAT THERE IS A LOT OF CORRUPTION AT ALL LEVELS IN COLLEGE SPORTS.
Oh my Mister Swamper, be careful what you say on this forum. I see both Lifer and Nation are "Judging" your posts rather harshly, and I know that they both can be overly Bruin sensitive Bruins, especially when Coach Johnny Wooden and scandal are mentioned in the same breath :/

I will talk to the fellas about channeling our Westwood rage within our own conference ;)

#28382 Aug 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right STFU. The NCAA investigated and they concluded that neither UCLA or JW knew about what Sam Gilbert was doing. So go cry in your USC DeNile River. POS
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28383 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right STFU. The NCAA investigated and they concluded that neither UCLA or JW knew about what Sam Gilbert was doing. So go cry in your USC DeNile River. POS
The NCAA was the guilty party that's why no punishment was handed dumbass! Wooden was so detailed that he showed his team how to tie their shoes and put their sox on properly, yet he could not notice a bunch of ghetto kids in new cars and fancy clothes all of a sudden hanging out with a Mafia Don?...I believe Bill Walton and Jerry Tarkanian any day over a dyck slurrping phagge like you sweet thang...LMFAO!!........MBD/BN says when you put on the blonde wig you don't have to act to play the bimbo role, it comes naturally....LMFAO!!

#28384 Aug 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
The NCAA was the guilty party that's why no punishment was handed dumbass! Wooden was so detailed that he showed his team how to tie their shoes and put their sox on properly, yet he could not notice a bunch of ghetto kids in new cars and fancy clothes all of a sudden hanging out with a Mafia Don?...I believe Bill Walton and Jerry Tarkanian any day over a dyck slurrping phagge like you sweet thang...LMFAO!!........MBD/BN says when you put on the blonde wig you don't have to act to play the bimbo role, it comes naturally....LMFAO!!
No he couldn't notice, because he wasn't around them 24/7 and things weren't run as they are now, with a tight compliance departments, and mentorship programs in which kids are under a microspcope. Luckily for UCLA the NCAA investigations committe had only 18 years of experience looking into infractions investigations. Had it been today, with all the technology, social media, etc., perhaps things would have been different.

By the same token though, USC football has been sanctioned 6 times for a total of 15 years (25% of their existence) since 1953 - the year when the NCAA began sanctioning schools for violating the rules. So for USC to have been busted as much as they did in the same era as Wooden coaching UCLA basketball, it speaks volume of the way in which USC was blatanly violating every rule imaginable.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28385 Aug 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>No he couldn't notice, because he wasn't around them 24/7 and things weren't run as they are now, with a tight compliance departments, and mentorship programs in which kids are under a microspcope. Luckily for UCLA the NCAA investigations committe had only 18 years of experience looking into infractions investigations. Had it been today, with all the technology, social media, etc., perhaps things would have been different.
By the same token though, USC football has been sanctioned 6 times for a total of 15 years (25% of their existence) since 1953 - the year when the NCAA began sanctioning schools for violating the rules. So for USC to have been busted as much as they did in the same era as Wooden coaching UCLA basketball, it speaks volume of the way in which USC was blatanly violating every rule imaginable.
He couldn't notice? He wasn't around them 24/7? All of the other coaches in the country took notice. Then again hard to notice when you have you choose to look the other way.....Only a dypshytt idiot would say the things you say... Wooden let Bill Walton smoke pot, that was and still is illegal in Ca dumbass....Wooden was a cheater and a very good one at that. He knew what was going on....You know it but won't say it..So for the time being just STFU because we both know he was GUILTY!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28386 Aug 6, 2014
Yo PPPrick/bite on, storm coming next week, the offer to take your sorry arse to Venice Beach or even Afghanistan.& join alum Harold Greene is open, however Harold Greene went to u$c, I doubt your sorry arse ever went to the school in the ghetto.
But the offer is still there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Reality Bites 6,741
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... 11 hr concerned res 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Nov '15 Xbix 2
News 5.1 magnitude earthquake centered near La Habra (Mar '14) Nov '15 Black Knig Gerchink 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages