UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32272 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28340 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of planes flying to Big Bear....."all aboard". Who wants to ride me? lighting and thunder abound.
Wow Nation, I would have thought the action Friday night in the hot tub was enough or maybe the cabin cruiser motor thrusting in the MDR marina Saturday night after listening to Blue Oyster Cult play Godzilla was enough for you ;)

Go Bruins! Nation is the bird, plane, and Superman recipient for Godzilla-sized Bruin members wanting to board his plane!

West Hollywood, CA

#28341 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
Please Mister Shooter, if you want to gather the Bruin amigos together you will need to go through me! I am the Bruin Voice of reason now and the head of the slap~packer Bruin brigade :)

Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In follow my every lead these days, and we are already planning a get together outside of the Sports Arena, the 2014 home-appointed basketballer facility for our Bruins after the Westwood flooding disaster :/

Go Bruins! Malo as the Bruin campus is right now, we Bruins could use a change of Topixgraphical scenery!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28342 Aug 3, 2014
change of plans Bytches PPPrick/bite on flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time to go girs.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28344 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
sounds good.

West Hollywood, CA

#28345 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sharpie, long time no squeeze! You have to bring your chorizo to WEHO, thats where we roll now.
Thanks Lifer. I almost forgot to tell Sharpie that we hang in West Hollywood exclusively when not in MBD/Nation's Manhattan Beach hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! New campus wounds deserve old friend hugs!

West Hollywood, CA

#28346 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of plans, this Bytche can adjust my delivery when pressured. How's this? Flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time for us to go girls.
There you go Nation ;)

Go Bruins! Our comedic faith has been restored in you!

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28347 Aug 3, 2014
I haven't been here for awhile. Forgot who's who...will go on FB or those who know what's up PM me....to bad about the flood at PP...

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#28348 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sharpie, long time no squeeze! You have to bring your chorizo to WEHO, thats where we roll now.
Get in line..... BFL

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#28349 Aug 3, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Shooter, if you want to gather the Bruin amigos together you will need to go through me! I am the Bruin Voice of reason now and the head of the slap~packer Bruin brigade :)
Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In follow my every lead these days, and we are already planning a get together outside of the Sports Arena, the 2014 home-appointed basketballer facility for our Bruins after the Westwood flooding disaster :/
Go Bruins! Malo as the Bruin campus is right now, we Bruins could use a change of Topixgraphical scenery!
Get in line PPP...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28350 Aug 4, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line..... BFL
that was the impostor Fight On posing as me. Use FB to communicate, Topix is infiltrated with moronic Dbag loser Impostors.

West Hollywood, CA

#28351 Aug 4, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line PPP...
Careful Shooter, just about everything from Bruin For Life is outrageously fraudulent including the last supposed post by him. I hear there is even a few fake Facebook accounts in his name :/

It really has Lifer in an uproar, although those of us that really know him understand that it is a fine line between imposters and his own authentic tirades, but it's all good ;)

Go Bruins! Unfortunately my pet bird is now saying "Paulie want a new basketball floor"!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28352 Aug 4, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
I haven't been here for awhile. Forgot who's who...will go on FB or those who know what's up PM me....to bad about the flood at PP...
Welcome back "Shorrt Shooter". You must have been given a shorter sentence for good behavior unlike Tony From ELA and Just Me Wolfie who are still in a women's prison....All you have to remember is that BFL and BN are two of the biggest phagette trolls on here, They both post homophobic rage with different handles. Me and CPEM are the only ones who don't troll on here.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28353 Aug 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="Fight On" aka Chosen Traveler]<quoted text>
Welcome back "Shorrt Shooter". You must have been given a shorter sentence for good behavior unlike Tony From ELA and Just Me Wolfie who are still in a women's prison....All you have to remember is that BFL and BN are two of the biggest phagette trolls on here, They both post homophobic rage with different handles. Me and CPEM are the only ones who don't troll on here.[/QUOTE] sure, Dbag.
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28354 Aug 4, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the girl (BFL) a break Swampie. "Bruin For Life" still going through gender change she gets a bit grumpy now and then....Don't worry pretty soon you will be able to honor The SEC and go "Michael Sams on her....Art Decco Man said you are the guy who smooched Sams on draft day....LMFAO!!
YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU ARE AN INNOCUOUS FAN, ROOTING FOR THE TEAM THAT USED TO BE KNOWN AS USC. THE REAL USC IS NOW THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA. THEY FINISHED #9 THE BCS LAST YEAR AND ARE RATED #9 AGAIN IN THE COACHES PRE-SEASON POLL. SOUNDS LIKE THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA USC IS NOW JUST AN AFTER THOUGHT, EVEN IN YOUR OWN CONFERENCE!

Go GATORS, Go SEC!

West Hollywood, CA

#28355 Aug 4, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU ARE AN INNOCUOUS FAN, ROOTING FOR THE TEAM THAT USED TO BE KNOWN AS USC. THE REAL USC IS NOW THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA. THEY FINISHED #9 THE BCS LAST YEAR AND ARE RATED #9 AGAIN IN THE COACHES PRE-SEASON POLL. SOUNDS LIKE THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA USC IS NOW JUST AN AFTER THOUGHT, EVEN IN YOUR OWN CONFERENCE!
Go GATORS, Go SEC!
Please Mister Swamper, don't antagonize those nasty Trojans. My Bruins are already very worrisome that they are ranked in the Top 15 while still under player reductions. Oh my, what will happen once they are back at full strength :/

UCLA has our highest ranking in years and we know that is only because, as your SEC comrade Coach Art Dico man would say, the stars are perfectly aligned for our once-in-a-lifetime college franchise quarterback in Hot Rod Hundley! Sure hope he doesnÂ’t get hurt or we are doomed :(

Go Bruins, Go Gators! Unfortunately we both are still trying to get a tiny-weenie bit of respect in our own conferences!

West Hollywood, CA

#28356 Aug 4, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> sure, a Dbag sounds could Sharpie Shooter. I am always up for getting high and dousing non-Bruin fans with adult beverages.
Lifer please! Remember our slap~packer pact we made in MBD's hot tub. No talking of extra-curricular substances publicly ;)

Go Bruins! Let's keep the Bruin XTC AND the Bruin ecstasy private shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#28357 Aug 5, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<="Fight On" aka Chosen Traveler
Wait a minute Lifer. So you are trying to tell me they are one in the same? Why that's like saying that MBD/Nation and I are the same person...um, oops :)

Go Bruins! I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!

West Hollywood, CA

#28358 Aug 5, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost my password for my Brew In handle, so it was time to take Sharp Shooter out of the closet...
Hmmmm, gotcha S.S. We Bruins are a funny lot ;)

Go Bruins! Gee, all of a sudden the hot tub doesn't seem as crowded!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28359 Aug 5, 2014
Jabari Craig must be as dumb as a rock, I can't remember when u$c "student athlete" did not quality for admission, I hear the dude was asked to spell "cat", and he couldn't. Oh the gapped toothed hillbilly must be pissed, He argued hey he got the "at"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28360 Aug 5, 2014
Not a good day for the u$c Brain surgeons,

tight end (PPPRicks favorite spot) Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick ruled academically ineligible,

Steve Sarkisian cried, "hey this ain't Stanford here. Cut me some slack"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biola Track..best days & hours for the public t... (Oct '13) 11 hr Lopez 7
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 12 hr lmsa dad 6,507
Helicopters over San dimas/glendora (Jun '13) 13 hr Sleepless in San ... 3
Lozano a Fraud a Liar a Dirty Politician and Fa... 21 hr No Lozano 1
City to Offer Free Texting Lessons (Sep '15) Mon BudH 8
Elephant Bar Hoots, Specially with the Hostess Mon Charles Ventano 3
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) May 1 TurkBandit 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages