UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32248 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28329 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28330 Aug 1, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER AS_SWIPE. IT'S NOT MY ARTICLE. BTW, FLORIDA WAS NOT ON THAT LIST FOOL
Go GATORS - SEC RULES!
Ignore the moron. He rags on other schools' criminals when the school for which he roots produced the worst serial killer ever.

He's the biggest idiot on Topix.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28331 Aug 1, 2014
Actually, I should have stated one of the worst in U.S history. A few other countries have produced some real sickos.

Doesn't change the fact that he's the biggest idiot on Topix.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28332 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>did you even read the article? Many schools do not report ANY crimes. Also Duke #3 Cal Berkeley#2???? What a joke.
Oh my Lifer, no time to throw tirades over all our crime problems in Westwood. We have a much bigger problem! Coach Johnny and Nell's Everglades Court is going to have to be completely replaced :(

Maybe AD Danny can start sucking up to the Sports Arena committee again and talk them into painting the interior in True Blue and Gold for the second time :/

Go Bruins! I know, we could add Cardinal to our basketballer uniforms so we could soften the more than half Trojan crowd that will attend our games at the sports Arena and laugh at us!

West Hollywood, CA

#28333 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
I hear there is a front moving in this weekend, the offer still stands, the limo's waiting just let me know.
Again? DabNabIt, I have to tell my "other" self to knock this off :/

Go Bruins! At least my...I mean MBD/Nation's hot tub was fun last night!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28334 Aug 2, 2014
change of planes PPPrick/bite on, limo's going to Big Bear....."all aboard". lighting and thunder abound.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28335 Aug 2, 2014
Plans, sorry girls
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28336 Aug 2, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of planes PPPrick/bite on, limo's going to Big Bear....."all aboard". lighting and thunder abound.
That has to be the best and only one liner in your pathetic life. You keep using that more than you do your 1960's (Steeley Dan) steampowered-vibrator ..LMFAO!!

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#28338 Aug 2, 2014
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?

Malo....

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28339 Aug 3, 2014
its a beautiful day for a trip to the beach, you in PPPrick/bite on?

West Hollywood, CA

#28340 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of planes flying to Big Bear....."all aboard". Who wants to ride me? lighting and thunder abound.
Wow Nation, I would have thought the action Friday night in the hot tub was enough or maybe the cabin cruiser motor thrusting in the MDR marina Saturday night after listening to Blue Oyster Cult play Godzilla was enough for you ;)

Go Bruins! Nation is the bird, plane, and Superman recipient for Godzilla-sized Bruin members wanting to board his plane!

West Hollywood, CA

#28341 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Aha!! Wasuup ....time for a Montebello gathering with the ole topix amigos...ya up?
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
Please Mister Shooter, if you want to gather the Bruin amigos together you will need to go through me! I am the Bruin Voice of reason now and the head of the slap~packer Bruin brigade :)

Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In follow my every lead these days, and we are already planning a get together outside of the Sports Arena, the 2014 home-appointed basketballer facility for our Bruins after the Westwood flooding disaster :/

Go Bruins! Malo as the Bruin campus is right now, we Bruins could use a change of Topixgraphical scenery!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#28342 Aug 3, 2014
change of plans Bytches PPPrick/bite on flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time to go girs.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28344 Aug 3, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
Malo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dg2VZyP5onIXX
sounds good.

West Hollywood, CA

#28345 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sharpie, long time no squeeze! You have to bring your chorizo to WEHO, thats where we roll now.
Thanks Lifer. I almost forgot to tell Sharpie that we hang in West Hollywood exclusively when not in MBD/Nation's Manhattan Beach hot tub ;)

Go Bruins! New campus wounds deserve old friend hugs!

West Hollywood, CA

#28346 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
change of plans, this Bytche can adjust my delivery when pressured. How's this? Flash floods in the San Gabrials, limo's ready, time for us to go girls.
There you go Nation ;)

Go Bruins! Our comedic faith has been restored in you!

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#28347 Aug 3, 2014
I haven't been here for awhile. Forgot who's who...will go on FB or those who know what's up PM me....to bad about the flood at PP...

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#28348 Aug 3, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sharpie, long time no squeeze! You have to bring your chorizo to WEHO, thats where we roll now.
Get in line..... BFL

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#28349 Aug 3, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Mister Shooter, if you want to gather the Bruin amigos together you will need to go through me! I am the Bruin Voice of reason now and the head of the slap~packer Bruin brigade :)
Bruin Nation, Bruin For Life, and Brew In follow my every lead these days, and we are already planning a get together outside of the Sports Arena, the 2014 home-appointed basketballer facility for our Bruins after the Westwood flooding disaster :/
Go Bruins! Malo as the Bruin campus is right now, we Bruins could use a change of Topixgraphical scenery!
Get in line PPP...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28350 Aug 4, 2014
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line..... BFL
that was the impostor Fight On posing as me. Use FB to communicate, Topix is infiltrated with moronic Dbag loser Impostors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google: Jane Jacobs Irrelevant and a Nobody 56 min Slappa Dickhard 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 1 hr Cgang 2,734
north side bolen (Sep '12) 1 hr CWALS 311
solar panels 1 hr Grey bar hotel 2
Pacheco gives city council huge raises 2 hr Grey bar hotel 11
News Tehama County District Attorney Gregg Cohen ann... (Mar '10) 4 hr TehamaCountyIsAJoke 29
Monica Garcia's Parents Divorce was Ugly and Ab... 14 hr Truth 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages