UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27777 May 12, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad we could not convince one of those Anaheim Mighty Duck players to attend UCLA back in the day, so then we could jump on this hockey bandwagon thing too ;)
Go Bruins! Any chance we can claim the Boston "Bruins" too fellas!
Now,now PP let'snot make fun of MBD/BN for getting turned down by another topix male. MBD/BN is now on a plane to Missouri to "welcome " Michael Sams to the NFL.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27778 May 12, 2014

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27779 May 12, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now,now PP let'snot make fun of MBD/BN for getting turned down by another topix male. MBD/BN is now on a plane to Missouri to "welcome " Michael Sams to the NFL.
Well sir I must inform you that MBD/Nation and I are definitely on the same page with this one! We Bruin Westside "free thinkers" do not mind expressing ourselves about "openness" in the professional ranks :)

MBD/Nation, Brewski, and myself (Lifer is still too angry accepting who he really is) follow the coaching beliefs of Coach Jimmy Jr as well as our newest UCLA Bruin representative on all "alternative" social media matters in our very own Christopher Klume :)

Christopher (we call him Chriso for short) may of had to punt balls for a living in his brief stint in the NFL, but now he is slapping fannies outside the field specifically on behalf of cavalier young gentleman who are passionate about more than just playing with one ball ;)

Go Bruins! Westwood is known as Free Thinking Central, meaning we all think “differently” over here!

West Hollywood, CA

#27780 May 12, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nation please, you need to get your head together as to what you are providing in the name of our Bruin propaganda :/

You call this tweet Nice yet the first comment we see here is "yeah ik. But y'all stink against quality teams..... The best team y'all beat last year was SC"

We do not need harsh reminders like this that we really did not beat too many football teams of significance :/

Go Bruins! A disastrous baseball season and now this!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27781 May 12, 2014
And the Mighty GIANTS put an arsewooping on the Billion Dollar Babies..again

Kind a like the MIGHTY BRUINS arse wooping on the pathetic Trojans the last 2 years.

Go Giants
Go Bruins
Go Kings
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27782 May 12, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy. Afterall, you're referring to a mental midget who's comparing the overpaid (full) Dodgers roster to a sanctioned team. Hardly comparable.

We all know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team. But being the wusses some of them are, they try to ignore that simple fact.

Yes, rather girly of them. But it's totally acceptable to be a girly man these days. Anyone who says otherwise will be raked over the coals for having an opinion. Just ask the players who got some heat over their M Sam tweets!

West Hollywood, CA

#27784 May 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
And the Mighty GIANTS put an arsewooping on the Billion Dollar Babies..again
Kind a like the MIGHTY BRUINS arse wooping on the pathetic Trojans the last 2 years.
Go Giants
Go Bruins
Go Kings
Please Nation, going by your track rooting record here with the Kings and hockey Bruins both losing again, as the UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason, I must implore you to cease and desist with any public predictions for our Westwood lads and our sports teams :/

Go Bruins! Boisterous fans who are not informed is not what we need right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#27785 May 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy. Afterall, you're referring to a mental midget who's comparing the overpaid (full) Dodgers roster to a sanctioned team. Hardly comparable.
We all know what happened the last time they played a fully rostered team. But being the wusses some of them are, they try to ignore that simple fact.
Yes, rather girly of them. But it's totally acceptable to be a girly man these days. Anyone who says otherwise will be raked over the coals for having an opinion. Just ask the players who got some heat over their M Sam tweets!
I will have you know sir that your old school, he-man days are numbered. Headed by our UCLA Bruin constituent and "alternative" rights activist ChrisKo Klume, we will surge and thrust forward into a new era of preferential acceptability :)

On top of that, current Bruin Coach Jimmy Jr has made is universally acceptable to be an “open” athlete more than anything else, and believe me the students at Westwood are following that wonderful lead ;)

Go Bruins! The sooner everyone understands that girly is the new manly in Westwood, the better (getting) off it will be!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27786 May 13, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Please Nation, going by your track rooting record here with the Kings and hockey Bruins both losing again, as the UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason, I must implore you to cease and desist with any public predictions for our Westwood lads and our sports teams :/
Go Bruins! Boisterous fans who are not informed is not what we need right now!
Now, now PP, let'snot assume that MBD/BN is a jinx. Just because the LA Kings lose every time he has posted his predictions in the last 7 years is merely coincidental. Even the firing of his nephew MBD/BN Jr from the Kings is a coincidence.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27787 May 13, 2014
and yet the Giants continue to win troll

West Hollywood, CA

#27788 May 13, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
and yet the Giants continue to win troll
Nation please, despite what any of these nasty Trojans might say around here, you my friend need to focus on our Bruins and forget this Northern California baseball fixation :/

I understand wanting to root for a baseball team that can win games is your desire, but we must stay true to our Bruins, despite this horrific performance (or lack of) the UCLA baseball team is putting forth :/

Lifer had our Bruins winning the baseball world series just three short months ago and you can see how miserably they made him look. I know Richie Brehaut could not cross dress over and resurrect our baseball team, but I wonder if Hot Rod Hundley could if we asked him. After all, we are already relying on him to be our football savior ;)

Go Bruins! Can we please talk about UCLA Men’s Tennis or something else we could win at right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#27789 May 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now PP, let'snot assume that MBD/BN is a jinx. Just because the LA Kings lose every time he has posted his predictions in the last 7 years is merely coincidental. Even the firing of his nephew MBD/BN Jr from the Kings is a coincidence.
Well sir, I must admit it does sadden me as a true blue Bruin when my fellow Bruin slap~packers get fixated on such precarious predictions when everyone knows we can't live up to them :(

Go Bruins! Second best has always been okay in the past so maybe we should refocus our predictions that way too and save our embarrassment!

West Hollywood, CA

#27790 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it was the Bruin Show, won by Collison over Westbrook.
DabNabIt, apparently not last night. And a few Mattie Barnes blunders did not make our Bruin faithful too happy either :(

So Lifer, what are we to make of our Bruins? We just lost 10-2 to UC Irvine in baseball. Our once mighty Bruins are now in 9th place in the standings. The Westwood booster talk said we were supposed to win the baseball super bowl remember :/

Go Bruins! At least we have a football pre-season Hot Rod Hundley to feel good about!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27791 May 14, 2014
USC APR scores drop again!!! second lowest in the PAC-12 while UCLA scores rise, and are only second to Stanford.

Go Bruins!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27792 May 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
4 wide receivers already picked Does't the Rowing champions $c have a wide receiver in the draft?
Heh heh heh heh heh heh

I think Lee severely dropped in the draft because of the injuries. Funny how the TrOJans always bag on us about football injuries and conditioning, yet their eventual NFL prospects stock keeps dropping because of exactly that.......Touche!!!

Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#27793 May 14, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
I think Lee severely dropped in the draft because of the injuries. Funny how the TrOJans always bag on us about football injuries and conditioning, yet their eventual NFL prospects stock keeps dropping because of exactly that.......Touche!!!
Go Bruins!
UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
USC, the has-been of L.A. football.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27794 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
ya but they row like a some-a-a-bytch.

now I know why the troll bite on loves rowing so much
,stroke, stroke, stroke

West Hollywood, CA

#27795 May 14, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!
Brewski please, let's now get all d'artagnan on us and pull your sword out and whip it around ;)

Why if you dare to recall, every one of our Bruin mini-me running backs came up lame at one time or another :/

I vote that every Bruin gets the proper therapy in MBD/Nation's hot tub! I know Nation is with me on that, so now we only need one more slap~packer vote from either you or Lifer ;)

Go Bruins! It is well known that Coach Jimmy likes all things “alternative” so why should therapy be any exception!

West Hollywood, CA

#27796 May 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, the new NFL factory in L.A.
DabNabIt Lifer, enough with those madcap predictions please! I just scolded Nation about this :/

Let's not get ahead of Hundley's hot rod here as those nasty Trojans had the same amount of wins as us last year without even a sporting a fully rostered team :/

I for one will not be one to publicly evaluate Coach Jimmy's performance until we beat a few Top 25 teams and actually win a Pacific 12 title game :/

Go Bruins! Until then, let's just hope we can be considered for an actual BCS game this season shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#27797 May 14, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya but we row like a some-a-a-bytch.
now I know why I love hot tub rowing so much
,stroke, stroke, stroke
Oh Nation, me and the other Bruin fellas just love when you talk dirty! You had me thinking is it Friday night yet ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Side Dukes (Jan '10) 22 min LOMAS 105
Man Fatally Stabbed In Fullerton (Nov '07) 1 hr Felipe Torpedo 71
Irwindale molester (Dec '12) 4 hr been there knew him 149
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 6 hr real big Dik 976
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 11 hr AHM Homie 1,138
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 16 hr davis 5,303
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Sun NOGALES Aves 1,763

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 28 at 1:27PM PST

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 am PST