UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35533 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Jerk

Kansas City, MO

#27550 Apr 11, 2014
Jerk
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27551 Apr 11, 2014
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, I understand your frustration here with your own mental anguish, but keep in mind that we bruins are experiencing a temporary reprieve and have had a couple of productive football seasons :)
You really need to try and focus on that momentary Bruin bliss, and apart from the AIDS-tainted needle thing, your other desires with MBD/Nation is totally acceptable in the Bruin realm of conformity and alternate methodology ;)
Go Bruins! We are here to help the instability within ourselves!
You know PP, Robbie hasn't been the same since "USC Steve" fell out of his life. They were once supposed to have a MMA fight, and Robbie soaked in butter for three days just to get ready for his "rub down' with Steve, but alas MBD/BN faked a suicide if the match went through. Since then our little Robbie has not been the same.

“CuttySark,the best we could do”

Since: Oct 08

El Monte w/fight on my wife

#27552 Apr 11, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You know PP, Robbie hasn't been the same since "USC Steve" fell out of his life. They were once supposed to have a MMA fight, and Robbie soaked in butter for three days just to get ready for his "rub down' with Steve, but alas MBD/BN faked a suicide if the match went through. Since then our little Robbie has not been the same.
He never got over you and I getting married, its sad, your still the love of my life stud muffin.
FIGHT ON!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27553 Apr 11, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
He never got over you and I getting married, its sad, your still the love of my life stud muffin.
FIGHT ON!!!!
Well Steve, you broke up Rob and MBD/BN, MBD never got over Rob's tattoo of your name on his pequer,he sees it every time he goes to town on Robbie..No wonder MBD/BN hates USC...LMFAO!!
Trojan

United States

#27554 Apr 12, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Steve, you broke up Rob and MBD/BN, MBD never got over Rob's tattoo of your name on his pequer,he sees it every time he goes to town on Robbie..No wonder MBD/BN hates USC...LMFAO!!
stop flirting with other bitches you are mine and mine alone. Get your ass back in the tub, we have some unfinished business, you slut.

#27555 Apr 12, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>stop flirting with other bitches you are mine and mine alone. Get your ass back in the tub, we have some unfinished business, you slut.
with all due respect, find your own sc bytch, me and my fight on were the 1st Trojans to marry after prop 8 was ruled unconstitutional, the happiest day in our life's.
Fight On fellow trojan ....... but leave my "stuff" alone.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#27556 Apr 13, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my (giggle) and you should see how Lifer shakes his tattoo during our hot tub dance sessions ;)

Too bad you are a Trojan, as the hot buttered tub action is exclusively a Bruin event, especially since MBD/Nation was scorned by outsiders and now professes his man love only within our Westwood community :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#27557 Apr 13, 2014
usc steve wrote:
<quoted text>
with all due respect, find your own sc bytch, me and my fight on were the 1st Trojans to marry after prop 8 was ruled unconstitutional, the happiest day in our life's.
Fight On fellow trojan ....... but leave my "stuff" alone.
Lifer please, you really need to cease with these masquerades of yours :(

I my fellow Bruins and I have stated, we can get you the help you need and will even shuttle you over to the West side from your Montebello digs ;)

Go Bruins! The desire to be a Trojan must stop to retain any form of Bruin dignity!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27558 Apr 13, 2014
Now, now let's not make such a big deal of MBD/BN being a tranny, this is quite common in Westwood. Jim Mora Jr is always on the lookout for player of MBD/BN's diversity.
Trojan

United States

#27559 Apr 13, 2014
Whew!!!! What a weekend!! a tradition is born!!! Hot tub parties in San Marino are da bomb!!! Fight On/CT thank you for being such a gracious host, the sex toys you provided were innovative and so much fun!! I'm so looking forward to our next reunion at Chico Bar, then follow it up with more fun in San Marino. &#9825;&#9829;&#98 25; love you FO/ CT mmmuah!!!

Fight On!!
Trojan

United States

#27560 Apr 13, 2014
@ usc steve, f-u!!! Fight On is mine, all mine!!! You think I was going to invest in his penile removal surgery for YOUR pleasure?? Hell no!!! Fellow trojan or not, stay away!!!!

#27561 Apr 13, 2014
Trojan wrote:
@ usc steve, f-u!!! Fight On is mine, all mine!!! You think I was going to invest in his penile removal surgery for YOUR pleasure?? Hell no!!! Fellow trojan or not, stay away!!!!
trojan, trojan, trojan, while you footed the bill, fight on chose me to marry, we have been living in bliss for yrs now, don't ruin it. maybe the chosen traveler and you can hook up, we can double date it you wish.
fight on Trojans!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27562 Apr 13, 2014
Robbie has a major hardon for Trojan....LMFAO!....That will probably get you some action from a jealous MBD/BN.....LMFAO!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27563 Apr 14, 2014
Now now, Fight On, CT, sweet thang, don't get ME involved in your lovers quarrels. Trojan has always been a homo sexual and the woody he sporting is for you. Ever since USC STEVE invested in your sex change, you fit his perfect "woman" mold.

West Hollywood, CA

#27565 Apr 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Now now, Fight On, CT, sweet thang, don't get ME involved in your lovers quarrels. Trojan has always been a homo sexual and the woody he sporting is for you. Ever since USC STEVE invested in your sex change, you fit his perfect "woman" mold.
Now there you go Lifer, you are sounding like a true blue Bruin for once ;)

We do not need any imitators as the UCLA Bruins were the innovators in the Friday night hot tub party, and MBD/Nation has been our gracious host from day one :)

Go Bruins! We have our own pioneers of alternative traditions, and we don't care if these are off the field and in the tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#27566 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Robbie has a major hardon for Trojan....LMFAO!....That will probably get you some action from a jealous MBD/BN.....LMFAO!!
You will never know Mister Fight On. I reiterated to the boyz Friday night that whatever wild and wooly things we Bruins do in MBD/Nation's backyard, stays in his backyard ;)

Go Bruins! We are the Vegas of the Westside and South Bay!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27567 Apr 14, 2014
The Bruins are out of control! Ever since Wolfie was busted and jailed in Texas and had her brothels closed it left Rob and MBD/BN out of work, now they are over sexed....LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27568 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
The Bruins are out of control! Ever since Wolfie was busted and jailed in Texas and had her brothels closed it left Rob and MBD/BN out of work, now they are over sexed....LMFAO!
leave me out of this, troll.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27569 Apr 14, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>leave me out of this, troll.
Leave you out of if? It's all you Sweet Thang,you're a one (wo)man show as you always are, this time no ones paying to watch you except MBD/BN....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27570 Apr 14, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave you out of if? It's all you Sweet Thang,you're a one (wo)man show as you always are, this time no ones paying to watch you except MBD/BN....LMFAO!
again, leave me out of this, I see the poster is from El Monte, perhaps it's the personalifty you left behind? trOJan is a homosexual alright, but I have not time for this childish crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 40 min Davis 10,744
Roger Hernandez running Baldwin Park underground 3 hr Busted 1
townsmen gang (Dec '14) 11 hr BIG TSM 55
creepy creek park (Jun '09) Fri tellinitlikeitis 44
Change, is it good or not? Thu USA 4ever 1
News Parent's complaints send mayor and El Rancho Hi... (Jul '10) Feb 15 Walter X 405
Anaheim Music Thread (Jan '17) Feb 14 Musikologist 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages