UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27452 Apr 5, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now let's not get in to name calling, yes MBD/BN is the biggest troll on the internet, but you should show more concern for your bruin sister who has a problem with young boys.
Don't even bother. He's a moron.

That post proved it yet AGAIN. I merely said I was amused because he's stupid enough to act as if it's only USC has thugs and somehow that's hypocritical. No one else is stupid enough to make that claim. He can't hide with his fake identities. His stupidity always reveals who he is.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27453 Apr 5, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That post proved it yet AGAIN. I merely said I was amused because he's stupid enough to act as if it's only USC has thugs and somehow that's hypocritical. No one else is stupid enough to make that claim. He can't hide with his fake identities. His stupidity always reveals who he is.
Now,now you've just insulted morons across the world with your comparison.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27455 Apr 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
how many players with a history of being arrested can you name on the UCLA football team?(Zero) that's what I thought. Now how many on the USC roster?....I rest my case!!! you fat as$ ugly pig, get off that couch and go for a walk. ROTFLMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27456 Apr 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how many players with a history of being arrested can you name on the UCLA football team?(Zero) that's what I thought. Now how many on the USC roster?....I rest my case!!! you fat as$ ugly pig, get off that couch and go for a walk. ROTFLMFAO
Now. now Roberto, let's not make fun of those less fit than you. Still fit as the day you were graduated as an Oiler, at 5-3 340 lbs....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27457 Apr 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Now. now Roberto, let's not make fun of those less fit than you. Still fit as the day you were graduated as an Oiler, at 5-3 340 lbs....LMFAO!
you wishFag.
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27458 Apr 6, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fcking kidding me with this post ? You just said that you are not a mental midget because you dont compare the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. Then in the next paragraph, you compared the criminal history of your alumni to UCLA. I think thats the very definition of a mental midget. Not to mention you are looking for reassurance from the biggest troll on this thread. These are all signs of a defeted man, or more likely a woman.
the entire institution as a whole, is freaking joke. Academically UCLA wipes the floor with SUC, athletically SUC is no match, geographically SUC is inside a piss hole.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27459 Apr 6, 2014
Help!!!!...... 911 !!!...Bring in the heavy meds Rob's talking to himself again!....LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27460 Apr 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Help!!!!...... 911 !!!...Bring in the heavy meds Rob's talking to himself again!....LMFAO!
yeah, im the only one that dislikes USC and their delusional fans...idiot.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27461 Apr 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, im the only one that dislikes USC and their delusional fans...idiot.
Why respond to the Topix Troll? Shes a frigging troll and we ALL know it.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27462 Apr 6, 2014
Fight On wrote:
Ssssshhhh. He's stupid enough to think he's fooling people.

ROTFLMAO!
Bruin For Life

United States

#27463 Apr 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
as if I really gave a shit what they think.

hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27464 Apr 6, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>as if I really gave a shit what they think.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the deapth is two and three deep at most positions this is going to be one hell of a year I can hardly wait for the season to start.
3 or 4 game loss season....maybe beat SC , whopdedo ....can't wait either ,pfft.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27465 Apr 6, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your class pic from the Serra "El Padre" didn't realize your first name was Herbert....LMFAO!

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/CA18...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27466 Apr 6, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>3 or 4 game loss season....maybe beat SC , whopdedo ....can't wait either ,pfft.
Come on! You're referring to idiots who whoop it up about getting the same number of wins as a handicapped Trojan team! To them that's a stellar season! LOL!!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27467 Apr 6, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on! You're referring to idiots who whoop it up about getting the same number of wins as a handicapped Trojan team! To them that's a stellar season! LOL!!!
I know!....waiting for his spin .
Part of his out look is;any team the lines makers have to beat you....if you lose , thats not really a loss!, lmao.....thats why he thinks these recent seasons are so good!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27468 Apr 6, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>I know!....waiting for his spin .
Part of his out look is;any team the lines makers have to beat you....if you lose , thats not really a loss!, lmao.....thats why he thinks these recent seasons are so good!
The biggest idiots cling to, "Well, you had one more game than us to get to 10 wins!"

The NCAA gives any team that goes to Hawaii an extra game. We're just playing by the rules!!(They whine that we don't. Then when we follow the rules, they still bitch like little girls.)

A 10 win season is a 10 win season. For us, it's a down year. To them, it's like winning an NC! Idiots.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27469 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> I really give a shit what you think BN my sweet.
hey BN I went to the UCLA practice yesterday, saw some tight asses they look f****** awesome, there's not a single weakness in the team, and the length is two and three deep . I can't wait to get you in position this is going to be one hell of a hot tub rumble I can hardly wait for tonight :).
LMFAO!
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27470 Apr 7, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
35-14 still celebrating, whooping it up. I see at least another 8 year winning streak, except this time there won't be no close or OT games. Just a bunch of 35-14 type of games. And with "7 win Sark at the helm" usc can expect to win no more than 7 games a year. It's hilarious usc settled for a coach in the hot seat, with UW getting the coach usc was beatingOff to. LMFAO
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27471 Apr 7, 2014
Hey BN, do you really think this poor cop deserved this from the people? https://m.facebook.com/l.php...
Bruin For Life

Whittier, CA

#27472 Apr 7, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey BN, do you really think this poor cop deserved this from the people? https://m.facebook.com/l.php...
that entire family should go to jail, Cop should sue those thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: ACR Family Services (Feb '14) 42 min recovery 12
Pacheco Steals From City Funds 4 hr Pacheco Thief 5
Ricardio Pacheco Under Investigation for Campai... 4 hr Pacheco Stupid 5
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) 13 hr Car Parker 52
where to score 14 hr mnice 1
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sat ska kitten 4,503
La Mirada Boosters In trouble under Moschetti Sat LM parent 47

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:19 am PST