UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32325 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27324 Mar 26, 2014
Trojan wrote:
I'm still laughing at the stupidity!!
It's like that LAPD pig who was molesting kids claiming he isn't as bad as Sandusky, because Sandusky molested WAY more kids than he did! ROTFLMAO!!!
Yes, that is how stupid any Bruin, or Bruin wannabe, is who comes down on USC for cheating is. What idiots.
only a moron would have the stupidity of pointing fingers, when you are the one with the sanctions you dumbass.you are by far the stupidest MoFo I have ever seen on the sites.

#27325 Mar 26, 2014
anonymous reader wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do like posting about child molestation. Is there anything you want to share with us ?
exactly!! He's either a child molester, or a cop killer. You notice he's informed of every cop that gets killed in every city in the county? We have a sicko before us.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27326 Mar 27, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sad for TrOJan fans when their payouts aren't paying off!!! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
> No Trajon loyalty by those being paid, me thinks! Speaking of Trajon loyalty … former interim Trajon HC, Ed Orgeron, said he wasn't in any hurry to sell his Malibu beach house. "I want to be able to make a huge profit on it", he was quoted, as saying! He added, "I'll wait patiently until some USC business grad will eventually come by and offer me five times what it's worth. Love those USC business grads!"
"I'll probably keep my USC Athletic Supporter's donated Mercedes convertible … only because I hate haggling with new car salesmen", he said.
Coach "O" said all of this, while he was in the recovery room, after his operation to have several Trojan swords removed from his back.
"I've learned my lesson, of pouring my heart and soul, and, my cookie jar, into trying to better a dying on the vine college football program. What did I get out of it? Stabbed in the back", he concluded. The shame of it! Another, in a long list of Trajon Tragedies!
>º/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27329 Mar 27, 2014
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27330 Mar 27, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No Gator loyalty by those not being laid by one, me thinks!…People using Gators as hand bags instead of wives The shame of it! Another, in a long list of Swamp Tragedies!
>º/
Sick Artie, not as bad as MBD/PN but still sick......LMFAO!!

#27332 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
> Michael Vick and Mark Sanchez trading teams ... a fairly even trade in Coach Artie's book. But, Sanchez gets a slight edge, as he will get a brand new clipboard to carry.
>º)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27333 Mar 27, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Michael Vick and Mark Sanchez trading teams ... a fairly even trade in Coach Artie's book. But, Sanchez gets a slight edge, as he will get a brand new clipboard to carry.
>º)
So does he share the clip board with "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does he get his own?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27334 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So Decco shall we share a high hard one over "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does PN get his own?
Go console Alfraud..LMFAO!!!......I can't wait til he gets his own players USC will go dunk city on him,if he stays around long enough...Alfraud...LMFAO!!

#27335 Mar 27, 2014
BRUIN PRIDE Baaaaaaaaaaabyyyy!!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 16 baaaaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!
Go. BRUINS!!!!!!!!$

#27336 Mar 27, 2014
Love YOU BRUINS!!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27337 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
So does he share the clip board with "Pretty Boy" Barkley or does he get his own?
BTW MBD/PN....The Bruins played lousy defenCE tonight....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27338 Mar 27, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
GAY PRIDE Baaaaaaaaaaabyyyy!!!! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet 69 baaaaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!
Go. BRUINS!!!!!!!!$
The great Steve Alfraud swings and misses again!...LMFAO!!

#27339 Mar 28, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
> Coach Artie hears, the Eagle coaching staff will toss the clipboard into a painted circle on the sidelines, and let Barkley and Sanchez fight for it. "A battle of brutes, to the death for sure!" All the players and coaches, will be behind an electrified 8' hurricane fence topped with barbed wire, 20 feet from the action.

Coach Artie's Question of the Day:
Is it possible to get hurt by two guys battling it out with cardinal & gold feather dusters?
>º/

#27340 Mar 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
consisting all things, a sweet 16 was a successful season.we have boat liad of talent next year that includes a 7'1" center, so things are looking great fur the future.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#27341 Mar 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
COme on, you just know some of their stupidest fans are going to spin it as a success! The same way they whoop it up over a fully rostered 10 win season, while trying to mock our handicapped 10 win season! We get 10 wins in a down year, with 20 fewer scholarships.

But some of their fans don't know jack about sports. They are morons and you almost look cruel messing with them. Would you do that to someone with Down Syndrome? That's what you're doing. Go easy on them, especially the most retarded one.

#27342 Mar 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
COme on, you just know some of their stupidest fans are going to spin it as a success! The same way they whoop it up over a fully rostered 10 win season, while trying to mock our handicapped 10 win season! We get 10 wins in a down year, with 20 fewer scholarships.
But some of their fans don't know jack about sports. They are morons and you almost look cruel messing with them. Would you do that to someone with Down Syndrome? That's what you're doing. Go easy on them, especially the most retarded one.
> Sniff, sniff, sniff!!! Stop it Trojan! You almost have Professor Artie in tears hearing about your poor ole Trajons winning 10 games in a down season ...**playing with 20 less scholarship players than Frito State had in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51. What's funny is... Coach Artie never saw USC with less than 11 players on the field at any time, other than the time they were flagged for having too many players on the field. Same with the ***UCLA-USC game! The Trajons had 11 players on the field, same as UCLA had. So, what's with all the whining about USC not having enough players? You can't have more than 11 players on the playing field during a CFB game. Who's fault is that for USC not having 20 more scholarship players? Not Frito State, or, UCLA! Put the blame your Trajon Crime Syndicate for that! Look, it's way past time you face facts, Jack...
the defending CHAMPIONS of LOS ANGELES (UCLA) put a woodshed whippin' on your Trajons. Ask any knowledgeable CFB fan (that excludes USC fans) and they will tell you the facts about the USC-UCLA game. Your Trajons got their @sses handed to them by the Bruins. FACT!!!

Now, you have Coach Artie's permission for you to thank him for sharing his CFB knowledge with you. What was it you said was your physical or mental handicap? College football knowledge, was it?
Anyway, have yourself a nice day at the #2 athletic institution of higher learning in Los Angeles ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Helping the CFB handicapped understand "the numbers" of the game)

Notes:** taken from the MUFON video archives
*** taken from playbacks of Ripley's Believe It or Not
>:)
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27343 Mar 28, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>consisting all things, a sweet 16 was a successful season.we have boat liad of talent next year that includes a 7'1" center, so things are looking great fur the future.
That means that you will be losing several players to the NBA and having a 7-1 center who will be coached by a misguided d-bagg.....LMFAO!!.....Your football future looks better than your BB future. Mora is a better coach than Alfraud.

#27344 Mar 28, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear youAss still bleeding from the pounding it took by theCox of the mighty Bruins on November 30th...no worries, you wounds will heal some day...meanwhile keep telling yourself that the only reason you got buttraped was because you had 10 less scholarship players than us, okay? Oh it feels so sugary sweet to still see you talk about it!! brings me back so many great memories ROTFLMAO

I am giving you an order to STFU!!!! you child molesting, cop killer, Dbag!!!!

#27345 Mar 28, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Sniff, sniff, sniff!!! Stop it Trojan! You almost have Professor Artie in tears hearing about your poor ole Trajons winning 10 games in a down season ...**playing with 20 less scholarship players than Frito State had in the Dust Bowl game on the edge of Area-51. What's funny is... Coach Artie never saw USC with less than 11 players on the field at any time, other than the time they were flagged for having too many players on the field. Same with the ***UCLA-USC game! The Trajons had 11 players on the field, same as UCLA had. So, what's with all the whining about USC not having enough players? You can't have more than 11 players on the playing field during a CFB game. Who's fault is that for USC not having 20 more scholarship players? Not Frito State, or, UCLA! Put the blame your Trajon Crime Syndicate for that! Look, it's way past time you face facts, Jack...
the defending CHAMPIONS of LOS ANGELES (UCLA) put a woodshed whippin' on your Trajons. Ask any knowledgeable CFB fan (that excludes USC fans) and they will tell you the facts about the USC-UCLA game. Your Trajons got their @sses handed to them by the Bruins. FACT!!!
Now, you have Coach Artie's permission for you to thank him for sharing his CFB knowledge with you. What was it you said was your physical or mental handicap? College football knowledge, was it?
Anyway, have yourself a nice day at the #2 athletic institution of higher learning in Los Angeles ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Helping the CFB handicapped understand "the numbers" of the game)
Notes:** taken from the MUFON video archives
*** taken from playbacks of Ripley's Believe It or Not
>:)
I surprised he's not crying about the referees not allowing them to play with under inflated footballs, or their players not allowed to switch numbers on jerseys, without having to tell the refs first...I have never seen such a whining littleBytch in my entire life!!! it's completely hysterical!!!

#27346 Mar 28, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That means that you will be losing several players to the NBA and having a 7-1 center who will be coached by a misguided d-bagg.....LMFAO!!.....Your football future looks better than your BB future. Mora is a better coach than Alfraud.
the majority of Bruin fans are very happy with Alford...you just worry about Infeld, okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Reality Bites 6,741
News Yet another South El Monte problem as Departmen... 7 hr concerned res 2
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Nov '15 Xbix 2
News 5.1 magnitude earthquake centered near La Habra (Mar '14) Nov '15 Black Knig Gerchink 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages