UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27279 Mar 22, 2014
> Coach Artie sees by the judging of BN, BFL, and BI's posts, that the Trajon Ghetto crowd is not too pleased at UCLA's verbal commitment by the nation's #1 Pro-style quarterback.
>º)

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27280 Mar 22, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Hey, BN, BF ... congrats on UCLA's verbal commitment of the #1 Pro-style QB in the country.
>:)
Don't forget me ADM.:) lol

I was following this kid Rosen closely for over a year. We Bruins are feeling pretty sound about ourselves out here and showing that the Southern California region for recruiting is no longer a one trick pony.......... or should I now say a dead white horse!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27281 Mar 22, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Coach Artie sees by the judging of BN, BFL, and BI's posts, that the Trajon Ghetto crowd is not too pleased at UCLA's verbal commitment by the nation's #1 Pro-style quarterback.
>º)
Heh heh heh heh heh heh no doubt!

Then add that the Bruins are looking to keep advancing deeper into March Madness, plus their unruly protégé Mark (burn those sombreros) Sanchez was rightfully dumped by the New York Jets, and yeah, the Trojans can only bide their time until September........that's when their water polo season begins!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27282 Mar 23, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget me ADM.:) lol
I was following this kid Rosen closely for over a year. We Bruins are feeling pretty sound about ourselves out here and showing that the Southern California region for recruiting is no longer a one trick pony.......... or should I now say a dead white horse!!!!
> My bad, BI! Professor Artie shouldn't post while he's watching a scientific, geology filled video of Cameron Diaz sashaying down a beach in a string bikini. The Bruins are Rockin' & Rollin' BI, no doubt! It will only get better from here! So, the Trajon Horsey is getting empty, are they? The Professor can see panic setting in the Trajon Ghetto, as seen by the panic posts of Bite On, aka CT, aka PPPete, etc., etc. Watch as the Trajon Crime Syndicate throws $$$ in bundles at football recruits... "We'll give you a Malibu beach house, full of Song Girls, and a new Mercedes convertible ... but, we'll have to put it all in your second cousin, twice remove's name." We Trajons can't afford another lockup in the NCAA Hoosegow, and, beat down of our once prestigious athletic programs. Sigh!!! And life goes on in the Trajon Ghetto!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Your Astronomical, Faster than Light, Common Sense Physicist ... of the Bright Side)
>;)

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27284 Mar 23, 2014
Bruins in the sweet-16 yeah baby!!!! IET and F.O. You freaking haters, you predictions suck!!! LMFAO Bring on the Gaytors!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27285 Mar 23, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I'll take Florida and the - 25 in that one , lol........
who's MBD?
I'll take your bet, how bout $100?

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27286 Mar 23, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I have complete faith in Alfraud. I believe 100% that he will get out coached by Danny Manning this week and I am telling you phagges about it before it happens...Now go back to skyping with MBD/BN as he shows you how he does it with his wonder woman blow up doll....LMFAO!!
bahahaha what a babbling fool!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27288 Mar 24, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
How about putting your money where your snatch is....Loser leave topix.......
Don't be dumb enough to believe he'll actually make good on a bet. He's welched at least twice on here and probably many more times in real life. Absolutely no character.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27289 Mar 24, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know that about Arse Deco....How about putting your money where your snatch is....Loser leave topix.......Florida will kill FUCLA, I know you were snipped but pretend like you have some huevos...PN (Peddiphyle Nation lmfao)pussyied out of a bet so did Screw In...waddaya phagge?.........Beating up on the 13 and 12 seed is nothing to jizz about, beating Florida perhaps, but it won't happen this year. Enjoy the sweet 16 as all Ruin fans are jizzing as if they won a national title...LMFAO!
I don't make bets with teannies that uses 20 different monikers, and steals handles and posts under all of our names here, besides, i would not want you to go then I will only have one bytch to slap around, instead of two, im sure Trojan would want company being bitchslapped.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27290 Mar 24, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be dumb enough to believe he'll actually make good on a bet. He's welched at least twice on here and probably many more times in real life. Absolutely no character.
you're a moron, go hang yourself from a bridge, this world would be a better place without you.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27291 Mar 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're a moron, go hang yourself from a bridge, this world would be a better place without you.
> Under California law ... wouldn't that be considered littering?
>:/

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27292 Mar 24, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Under California law ... wouldn't that be considered littering?
>:/
in this case it would be, actually.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#27293 Mar 24, 2014
Fight On aka Chosen Traveler aka PeePee Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes everyone knows that Art Deco kicks my arse on Topix....How about putting your money where your mouth is? Loser (that would be me) will leave topix.......Forever. Ouch, that hurts just thinking about it. I pick Florida because I'm so jealous of UCLA who has overtaken my Trojans as Alpha Animal in L.A. Everyone knows I was snipped but pretend like I have some huevos. PTN (Peddiphyle Trojan Nation lmfao) will always pussy out of a bet, I guess that's why I'm known as Screw On...the phagge..........Beating up on the 13 and 12 seed is nothing to jizz about, beating Florida perhaps, but that is something we Trojan fans could only dream about. It won't happen for us this year and probably never. Enjoy the sweet 16 as all us Trojan fans are jizzing as if we won a national title in Lawn Darts...LMFAO!
> It must be hell being you, and, being a USChicken Trajon fan now days. Second fiddle in football in L.A., non-existant in any other collegiate sport (other than Water Polo, and maybe Tiddlywinks). But, don't fret Bite On, the deaf, dumb, and blind Sport's Media still loves you Trajon whiners, and, and, and, "One day in a Galaxy ... far, far, away, your Trajons might become pertinent to CFB again". Stranger things have happened!
>:)
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27294 Mar 24, 2014
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> It must be hell being you, and, being a USChicken Trajon fan now days. Second fiddle in football in L.A., non-existant in any other collegiate sport (other than Water Polo, and maybe Tiddlywinks). But, don't fret Bite On, the deaf, dumb, and blind Sport's Media still loves you Trajon whiners, and, and, and, "One day in a Galaxy ... far, far, away, your Trajons might become pertinent to CFB again". Stranger things have happened!
>:)
A wee bit grumpy this morning Deco?...What's wrong the Mrs (10ft gator lmfao) won't let you have any this morning....LMFAO!.....Oh I know, Michael "The SEC Sweetie" wont be attending your annual mudhole bath with T-Town Clown as the main event?....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27295 Mar 24, 2014
The MIGHTY Bruins win .......... AGAIN...,to the Topix troll BH might have recruited them, but he's proved he can't coach them, lets see how Sark, coaches "Lame Kiffins" 4 &5 star recruits fool The MIGHTY BRUINS to the sweet 16, u$c women look like the u$c men this weekend
LMFAO.

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27297 Mar 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
The MIGHTY Bruins win .......... AGAIN...,to the Topix troll BH might have recruited them, but he's proved he can't coach them, lets see how Sark, coaches "Lame Kiffins" 4 &5 star recruits fool The MIGHTY BRUINS to the sweet 16, u$c women look like the u$c men this weekend
LMFAO.
LMFAO great post, mah Bruin Brotha!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#27298 Mar 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO great post, mah Bruin Brotha!!
Feeble minds think alike....LMFAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#27299 Mar 24, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeble minds think alike....LMFAO!
Yeah, no kidding!

How about the fact that one of the greatest minds in football is looking to add a second Trojan QB to his NFL roster! Meanwhile, they can only try to take glee in Trojan mis-steps because they will never have as many players in the NFL as USC.

Who would be stupid enough to knock someone making enough money to provide for their families for the rest of their lives, in only 7-8 years, even if it's earned by holding a clipboard on the sidelines! Jealousy is an ugly thing.

Fight On!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27300 Mar 25, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no kidding!
How about the fact that one of the greatest minds in football is looking to add a second Trojan QB to his NFL roster! Meanwhile, they can only try to take glee in Trojan mis-steps because they will never have as many players in the NFL as USC.
Who would be stupid enough to knock someone making enough money to provide for their families for the rest of their lives, in only 7-8 years, even if it's earned by holding a clipboard on the sidelines! Jealousy is an ugly thing.
Fight On!!
"one of the greatest minds in football" that runs an offense in which the QB is demanded to be mobile doesn't draft and acquire 2 stiffs, one can't run a lick, and the other has a glass jar... so much for that theory "Mr. Colin Cowherd" LMFAO!!!

UCLA basketball - PAC12 Tourney champs!!! Into the sweet 16!!!

UCLA baseball ' defending National Cgamps!!

UCLA football - 2-time defending City champs!! and the new destination for 5-star and #1 ranked QBs!!!

UCLA -#1 in the nation with 110 team national championships!!!

USC -:watching UCLA kicking ass on TV in ALL SPORTS, because the trOJans suck in everything!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#27301 Mar 25, 2014
^^^^ it must being a trOJan fan. I guess Fji Island trips is not citing it anymore ( Dillon Baxter)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr Xxplosion 5,439
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 1 hr Boogie Man 569
Building Department 3 hr Julio 9
Message For God's Elect Children The Jewish Peo... 4 hr Red_Dragon 13
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 4 hr Jojo 4,816
Please Save Baldwin Park from Tuttle Turd 4 hr Joanbridge Resident 8
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested 22 hr ky man 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]