UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32308 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27226 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
show us the post number and date troll, your as stupid as IET' s 9 yr old kid.
Mighty UCLA Pac 12 Champions
U$C the gapped tooth hillbillies dead last
LMFAO
Well apparently your all stupider than my 9 yr old kid , if you can't see the joke calls the refs were making in favor of UCLA....like any time, on any weak move Anderson made and shot the ball!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27227 Mar 17, 2014
I think Allfredfraud is working the refs better than I gave him credit for.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#27228 Mar 17, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>Well apparently your all stupider than my 9 yr old kid , if you can't see the joke calls the refs were making in favor of UCLA....like any time, on any weak move Anderson made and shot the ball!
yeah, like Arizona didn't get phantom calls in their favor.
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27229 Mar 17, 2014
Don't recall any....I,m gonna watch the replay of the game tonight because I only saw the last third of the game ~ so point out now the phantom calls in AU,s favor and I'll watch for them.

#27230 Mar 17, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
Don't recall any....I,m gonna watch the replay of the game tonight because I only saw the last third of the game ~ so point out now the phantom calls in AU,s favor and I'll watch for them.
each team had about 2 bad calls, AU got the benefit of a bad call with less than 4 minutes on a horrible call, luckily he missed the front end of a 1/1 but if he had made both free throws, I could be arguing that we lost because of a bad call or two in the last 8 minutes of the game...AU lost because they missed too many free throws and UCLA made them when it counted...simple as that.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27231 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> each team had about 2 bad calls, AU got the benefit of a bad call with less than 4 minutes on a horrible call, luckily he missed the front end of a 1/1 but if he had made both free throws, I could be arguing that we lost because of a bad call or two in the last 8 minutes of the game...AU lost because they missed too many free throws and UCLA made them when it counted...simple as that.
Danny Manning will coach the pants off of Alfraud,with that being said you and MBD/BN will be glued to the game for more than one reason....LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27232 Mar 17, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The Bruins got a 4 seed (I was hoping 3 after we knocked out Arizona) but UCLA will play in San Diego (against) Tulsa so all is good!!!
Go Bruins!
Too bad for you the season ends in San Diego...Tulsa 89 - FUCLA 75.......Alfraud can't teach defence over night.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#27233 Mar 17, 2014
typical sc education, if the topix troll even went to high school let alone college.

its D E F E N S E fool. with a S not C fool, unless your from Canada

BTW I love when the Troll thinks she's Nostradamus

what a Fking fool
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27234 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> each team had about 2 bad calls, AU got the benefit of a bad call with less than 4 minutes on a horrible call, luckily he missed the front end of a 1/1 but if he had made both free throws, I could be arguing that we lost because of a bad call or two in the last 8 minutes of the game...AU lost because they missed too many free throws and UCLA made them when it counted...simple as that.
If you're talking about that play on a loose ball rebound , were a Weir twin mugged Johnson and took the ball - you've lost your mind!, just like the ucla players did after the play!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27235 Mar 17, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>If you're talking about that play on a loose ball rebound , were a Weir twin mugged Johnson and took the ball - you've lost your mind!, just like the ucla players did after the play!
Can I offer you & the Topix troll some Cheese with all your Whine?

why don't you go follow your Lady Trojans, because your men's team got their collective asses kicked all season.

Football, Basketball and Baseball

LMFAO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27236 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
typical sc education, if the topix troll even went to high school let alone college.
what a Fking fool
Defence, defense either way you spell it Alfraud's teams don't know how to play it....My predictions are right on the money...Didn't I predict that Rob was a phagge? 100% on that one, and didn't I predict that you are a peddophyle? Bingo on that one too.....LMFAO!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27237 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
what a Fking fool
BTW no one has more typos on here than you...All of your other monikers all make the same mistakes as well that's how we know who you are Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!
inlandEtrojan

Fontana, CA

#27238 Mar 17, 2014
inlandEtrojan wrote:
<quoted text>If you're talking about that play on a loose ball rebound , were a Weir twin mugged Johnson and took the ball - you've lost your mind!, just like the ucla players did after the play!
That being said , in honesty , as much as it favored ucla , as good as AU is supposed to be , they still should have been able to overcome the bias and win the tourney.

#27240 Mar 17, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW no one has more typos on here than you...All of your other monikers all make the same mistakes as well that's how we know who you are Pete_Carroll....LMFAO!!
sneaking if phagges, no bigger phagge than you...and for the record, I know who Pete_Carroll was, and it wasn't BN, you sCUMbag.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27241 Mar 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sneaking if phagges, no bigger phagge than you...and for the record, I know who Pete_Carroll was, and it wasn't BN, you sCUMbag.
Spin spin spin......LMFAO! MBD/BN is Pete_Carroll, we all know it, hes even more of a troll than you are. The make up sex between you two must be making you happy cuz you're sticking up for him again....LMFAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#27242 Mar 18, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The Bruins got a 4 seed (I was hoping 3 after we knocked out Arizona) but UCLA will play in San Diego (against) Tulsa so all is good!!!
Go Bruins!
I think its a good seed, and we have a chance of getting to the Sweet 16 (if we continue the play of last week) and would play Fla. wouldn't that be interesting?
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27243 Mar 18, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I think its a good seed, and we have a chance of getting to the Sweet 16 (if we continue the play of last week) and would play Fla. wouldn't that be interesting?
What a loser statement that is! Sweet 16 is for losers, wow that means you're ranked 16 BFD A real fan would think that a team that talented should be in the round of 8 or a final 4, the talent is there but the coaching isn't.....Because of Alfraud they get eliminated in the first round Danny Manny will out coach Alfraud.....Jizzing over a hopeful sweet 16 wow how the mighty Ruins BB has fallen, you phagges fired a coach that took you to 3 "straight" (excludes you lmfao) final fours and are now jizzing over a possible sweet 16 finish?......LMFAO!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27244 Mar 18, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
play Fla. wouldn't that be interesting?
It would be interesting to see how many points Florida would score against Alfraud's system of no defence....LMFAO!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#27245 Mar 18, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Going back to the Howland days, we have a few scores to settle with Florida. Would like if Bruins can get the opportunity!

Go Bruins!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#27246 Mar 18, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Going back to the Howland days, we have a few scores to settle with Florida. Would like if Bruins can get the opportunity!
Go Bruins!
In Alfraud's system of no defence that score would be Florida 98 FUCLA 70.....LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 1 hr LaMiradaREZ 6,679
Tuttle Receives Letter written By Baca on Pache... 7 hr Stupid is Stupid 7
Baldwin Park City Corrupt Workers Finished 7 hr DF Pacheco 3
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 12 hr Al Capone TLS 2,758
Haunted homes in Whittier (Nov '08) 18 hr whittier 15
Crack out hotels Wed Concern 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jun '16 Go Blue Forever 4,510

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages